Chapter 13

Noona, I'll be your superman

The promise


 

After Zelo fall asleep, I decide to prepare a dinner for both of us. 

 

I stroll to my room and change to a comfortable clothes. A picture of me and Zelo capture my attention. I sit on my bed and grab the picture carefully. A smile formed on my face as the memories hit me.

 

Flashback

''Yunhee noona, I will get back your doll from them. I will protect you from them.'' The six years Zelo said as he point to the group of naughty kids that steal my fluffy doll.

''No need Zelo ah, I will do it by myself.'' I lazily said as I walk away from him.

''Noona, be careful. They might beat you.'' Zelo hold my hand tightly.

''Yah, let me go. You're still kid and you definitely can't protect me.'' I snorted angrily.

 

I walk to them and show my death glare. They look at me and smirk.

 

''What do you want little girl?'' One of them said and keep provoke me.

''Give me back my doll.'' I said calmly while Zelo just stand at my back quietly.

''This? Do you want this?'' He said while point at my doll.

 

I just nod my head.

 

''Take it, I don't need it.'' They throw my doll and laugh like there's no tomorrow.

 

I run to take my doll and Zelo just follow me without say anything.

 

''Noona, why won't you give me a chance to talk and beat them? They really don't have a mannered.'' Zelo pretend to be angry.

 

I just shook my head and walk away from Zelo.

End of flashback.

 

 

I smile and put the picture back to my study table. Zelo always make me smile and always say that he will protect me. I really missed that moment. Somehow, I feel really secure and happy when Zelo around me. Should I give his a chance to look at him as a man?

I walk to the kitchen and start to prepared the dinner. 

 

Zelo's P.O.V

My eyes automatically open when I smell something delicious at the kitchen. I look around and I remembered that I'm at noona's house. 

I walk to the kitchen and find out that noona is cooking. I leaned on the wall and just stare at noona. She looks so cute.

 

''Oh, are you awake?'' She accidentally looks at me.

 

I just nod my head and smile at her.

 

''Let's eat together. I've prepared a dinner for both of us.'' She said and serve the meals on a dining table.

 

I make my way to the dining table and awkwardly choose the seat in front of noona. This is first time I eat dinner at someone else house. Noona give a bowl of rice to me and a glass of water. 

 

''Eat.'' Noona simply said since I just stare at the foods.

''Oh, thanks for letting me have a dinner at here.'' I said and start to dig in my food.

 

Noona just eat in silent without even talks with me. I wonder what she's thinking about. She looks daze and sometimes she will startled with a little sound that I've make with the spoon.

 

''Noona, what are you thinking about?'' I ask, there's a concern in my voice.

''Zelo ah, about promise that I tell you a long time ago..'' She stop and look at me.

''What promise?'' I said while chewed my food.

''That I will look at you as a man when you turn 17 years old.'' She said.

''Yeah, why you suddenly remember about that promise?'' unconsciously my lip curled upward when I heard about that.

 

Is noona already accept my heart?