Chapter 12

Noona, I'll be your superman

Thank you


 

Zelo's P.O.V

''Hyung, I need to go to toilet first.'' I whisper to Yongguk and walk to the restroom. 

Before I leave, I manage to steal a glance at noona but she just look towards Yongguk and smile happily.

No one P.OV

 

''I will pay the ice-creams first.'' Yongguk said while show his gummy smile to me.

 

I just nod my head. I don't know why but I can't take my eyes off from Yongguk and his deep voice keeps ringing in my ear. Is this love?

 

''Noona, let's go. Yongguk hyung already wait for us outside the shop.'' Zelo wake me up from my thought.

''Ohh..Arraso.'' I said and follow Zelo from behind.

''Noona, can I ask you something?'' Zelo stop out of the blue and make me bump with his back.

''Yah, make sure you give a signal when you want to stop.'' I glare at him.

''Mianhae noona.'' He cutely apologize to me. 

''Eung, so what do you want to ask?'' I said.

''Hmm..You..l-like Yongguk h-hyung?'' Zelo's eye look sad.

''Ahh..what with that question?'' I tip toe and mess his hair since he's taller than me.

 

Somehow I feel really guilty at Zelo. 

 

''Zelo ah, hyung will walk first since Himchan keep give a missed call. I wonder what he's problem.'' Yongguk said and leave the two of us.

''So, want me to send you home?'' Zelo look at me.

''It's okay. I can go home by myself.'' I smile and waved at Zelo.

 

I don't want to be burden to him. As I stroll to my home, I saw a group of gangster and good-looking guys near the alley that connected to my house.I hope that they won't bother me. I just ignore them when I need to pass by them , unfortunately one of them block my way. 

 

''Excuse me, you've block my way.'' I try my best to be polite since I don't want to pick a fight with them.

 

He doesn't say any words but he put his hand on my shoulder. I startled a bit with his crazy action and I look at him. His face about an inch with me and I can hear his friends screams like there's no tomorrow.

 

''Yah AO, just kiss her.'' His friends cheer happily.

 

My eyes become wide when I heard a kiss word. I push him away from me but he doesn't move at all. He smirk at me and hold my hand. I close my eyes tightly and hope that someone could stop this guy from do anything bad to me.

 

''Yah..Don't touch her.'' 

 

Zelo? 

 

''I said don't touch her.'' Zelo push AO hardly and hold my hand.

 

All s run toward the fallen AO and help him to get up. AO walk toward Zelo and start to push him back. With that, the fight begin between AO and Zelo. I keep telling Zelo to stop but he won't listen to me.

With one punch on Zelo's face, he fell on the ground. AO about to kick Zelo's stomach but I run to Zelo and try my best to protect him with my body from getting kick or punch again. 

 

''Stop it!'' I scream and glare at them. AO finally stop and smirk at Zelo.

''Okay. I will stop since you told me so.''

''Tell that guy do not pick up a fight with LC9 again.'' The leader said and guide away from this alley.

''Zelo ah, are you okay?'' I caress Zelo's cheek slowly.

''I'm okay.'' Zelo smile and try his best to get up from his laying position.

 

I help him and lead him to my house. Fortunately, my mom and dad at abroad now. I need to clean Zelo's wound first before letting him go back to his house.

 

''Is it hurt?'' I put the first aid box on the table and sit beside him. I start to clean his wound carefully.

''No. I didn't feel hurt at all.'' Zelo smile and sit calmly on the couch.

''Mianhae.'' I said.

''It's okay noona, it's my responsible to take care of you.'' He put his hand on my shoulder.

''But-

''Don't worry noona. It's not your fault. I just can't let you walk alone to your home so I decided to follow you and make sure you're safe.'' Zelo said and caress my hair.

''Gumawo.'' I simply said and continue to clean his wound.

 

Zelo's P.O.V

Actually the wound that I got from that AO guy is really killing me. It's hurt like crazy but when I see noona's face, my world become calm and peace. I don't feel hurt anymore.

 

''Done.'' Noona said and look at me.

 

I smile and leaned my back in the couch. I feel really tired and my eyelids become heavier. Without my realizing, I was fall asleep in noona's home.

No one P.O.V

 

I look at Zelo and found out that he's already asleep. Somehow, I feel secure when Zelo's around me.

 

Gumawo Zelo ah..