Chapter 14

Noona, I'll be your superman

The confession


 

I look at the smiling Zelo and close my eyes for a while.

 

''About that promise..I think..

 

Zelo looks at me with his puppy eyes and wait for my answer.

 

''I think..I will look you as a man from now on.'' I smile at Zelo. I hope I've make a right choice to look at Zelo as a man now.

''Really noona?'' Zelo's eyes become bigger as his lips slowly curled upwards.

 

I just nod my head and continue eat my dinner. Somehow, I feel happy for having Zelo by my side.

 

Zelo's P.O.V

As soon as noona nods her head, I can't control myself anymore. I want to hug her badly but I must show to her that I'm not that kind of person. I want her to depend on me and feel secure when she's with me.

 

''Gumawo noona. I will not make you disappointed.'' I show her my warm smile.

''Okay.'' Noona simply reply.

 

I continue eat my dinner while my lips still curled upwards. The smile on my face can't be erased. I'm in cloud nine now. 

 

''Are you done ?'' Out of the blue, noona asks me.

''Hmm?'' I look at her, wonder what she's asking about. She points to my empty plate and wait for my reply.

''Oh yes..I'm done.'' I simpy said.

 

She takes the empty plates and brings it to the kitchen. I secretly follow noona to the kitchen. What should I do? Should I help her? I must ask Yongguk hyung for help. I start dialed Yongguk's number and wait for him to answers.

 

''Hello?'' I heard a deep voice answering my called.

''Hyung ! What should I do?'' I impatiently ask him.

''Why? Have you make something bad?'' Yongguk's voice become panicked.

''No hyung. What should I do when a girl I like washing a dishes?'' I shyly said. 

''Yah. I think you have make a big mistake or you have a problem. Haishh..'' I heard Yongguk let out a small sighs.

''Just help her.'' Yongguk suddenly said.

''Really hyung? Only that?'' I ask in confuse.

''Yeah.'' Yongguk simply reply.

''Yahhhh ! Why are you asking Yongguk?'' I heard Himchan's voice in the lines. 

''Choi Junhong ! Listen to me. Just go to her slowly and give her a back hug.'' Himchan said with a mischievous voice.

''Can I trust you hyung?'' I ask him.

''Of course !'' With that last words, Himchan ended the call.

 

Will noona likes it if I give her a hug back? What should I do now?

 

''Noona, can I help you?'' I ask cowardly.

''It's okay, I'm done washing the dishes.'' She said.

 

I walk slowly to her direction and close my eyes for a few seconds. Since her back is facing me, I quickly give her a hug back. She startles with my unexpected action and quickly turn to me.

 

''Yah, what are you doing?'' She let my hand go from her waist.

''You don't like it noona?'' I innocently ask her.

''No.'' She quickly walk away, leaving me dumbfounded.

 

I mentally slap myself from being a dunce. This is my fault. Why can't I think twice before I give her a back hug. Noona will not forgive me anymore. I walk weakly to the living room and decide to back home.

 

''Noona, I'm sorry. I will back home now.'' I just look down at my feet and grab my bag. 

 

Suddenly, I feel something hot on my right cheek and I quickly lift my head up. My eyes become wide when I realize that noona just kiss me. 

 

''Be careful.'' She simply said and stroll to her room. 

 

Am I dreaming? She's not angry at me right? 

 

I smile and touch my right cheek slowly. I feel a butterfly in my stomach. This is the best day in my life. Thanks noona.