Chapter 3

Noona, I'll be your superman

Can I?


 

The bell ring to show that our lunch-time already start. Yongguk still in my class, talking with my classmate. I want to join them too but Haru stop me.

 

''Yunhee ah, I think someone already wait for you to lunch together.'' Haru show her silly smile.

I already know who is 'someone' that Haru said earlier.

 

*Why now?*

 

I look outside my class and saw Zelo. I really want to join my other classmate, talking with our new handsome history teacher.

 

''Can't I just stay in the class and tell him that I'm not hungry.'' I pout at Haru.

''Of course not .Are you crazy? He just a cute little kid that want to have a lunch with you.'' Haru said while look toward Zelo's direction.

''Yes, he just a kid.'' I mumble alone.

''Don't forget, a cute kid.'' Haru smile.

''Yeahh, whatever. See you in next class.'' I sigh heavily and stroll toward Zelo.

 

We walk to the cafe side by side and I really hate this situation. How can I explain to Zelo that I've already met a guy that I liked and tell him to stay away from me. Can I tell him that ? Can I ?

 

''Noona, let's eat under that big tree. We can sit at the bench there. '' Zelo point at the big tree while grin.

I just nod and we headed to that big tree. Zelo sit in front of me while show his cute smile.

''What with that smile?'' I ask , annoyingly.

''No-nothing, I-I just happy when I'm around you.'' He said shyly.

I pretend not to hear his words and just eat my lunch. Once again, he smile at me and quickly eat his lunch.

''Noona, I know that you don't like a guy that younger than you.'' He look at me.

I just nod my head , totally agree with his words. 

''So, I think..to show you that..I mean, I don't want-

''Can you talk properly?'' I rolled my eyes.

''IwanttoshowthatIcanbeamanevenI'myoungthanyou.'' He said as fast as he can.

''Huh, what's that? Are you talk or rap?'' I rolled my eyes.

''I want to show that I can be a man even I'm young than you.'' This time , he said slowly while avoiding my gaze.

''But-

''I won't call you noona again, I will call you Yunhee from now on. My Yunhee.'' He said.

''Yah, that's not nice. You're younger than me. Just call me noona. Even when you're call me Yunhee, it doesn't mean that I will look at you like a man.'' I said and walk away from Zelo.

 

Is he doesn't understand that I only like a guy that older than me? Not younger than me.

I run to my class and bump with someone.

 

''Auch, watch where you-

I about to curse but my voice automatically fade when I see Yongguk, the one I bumped with.

''Are you okay?'' His deep voice can be heard all around my head.

''I'm-I'm okay.'' I said while look down. I'm too shy to meet my destiny with this kind of situation. He will think I'm a careless and clumsy girl.

''Next time, you should be careful.'' He said and walk away.

 

*Oh my..my heart bounce like crazy every time I heard his voice*

 

I headed to my class while smiling like idiot. *He talk to me. My destiny talk to me.*

''Yunhee ah, are you okay?''Haru touch my forehead with her palm.

''I'm in love, Haru ah.'' I said while the incident that happened just now clearly play in my mind.

''I know , finally you will fall in love with our cutie junior, Zelo.'' Haru thought.

 

The class begin when a teacher come. The way Yongguk looks at me still fresh in my mind. I can't pay attention to this lessons and the times passed faster than usual. Is this can be related by love?

 

Zelo's P.O.V

After noona leave me dumbfounded at the bench, I heard something breaking into pieces. Yes, that sound come from my heart. I hold my chest hard as I try not to cry. I promise to myself, I need to be like a truly man, not a cry baby. 

I just eat my lunch alone without be accompany with my Yunhee. I mean without be accompany with noona.

What should I do to make noona fall in love with me? 

I hope that a mother-fairy will come to me and tell me that I can make three wishes because I'm a kind boy. My wish is I want to be reborn as a man in noona's eyes.

 

Waitt..Zelo, you need to wake up and stop this nonsense fantasy if you want noona to look at you as a man , not a kid that believe in fantasy world.

Noona love a guy that always cheerful. I still have a chance to win noona's heart. I can be a cheerful guy in this world only for noona. I smile and pat my head gently.

''You can win her heart , just believe in yourself.''