Chapter 19

Noona, I'll be your superman

New feelings


 

Haru elbows me as her eyes sparkle toward the new students. I wonder what she's thinking right now.

 

''Yah yunhee ah, don't think to be close with them. You're already have Zelo, remember that.'' Haru said in a warning tone.

 

I rolled my eyes and my attention back to them.

 

''Annyeong, my name is Im Jae Bum. Just call me JB.'' He said as he bow a bit.

''I'm Mark.'' 

''Jackson.'' 

''Call me JR.''

''I'm Youngjae.''

''Annyeong, I'm bambam from Thailand.''

''Kim Yugyeom, the maknae.'' 

 

As expected, even they just say a few words to introduce themselves, the girls start to squeals hardly.

 

''Okay, please sit and the class will start now.'' Mr.Choi said as he glance at his wristwatch.

 

All of them had to split up and find an empty seat to sit. One of them need to sit behind me and I try my best not to look at the back, waitt..what is his name again? Oh, right. The one who's sit behind me is JB. He looks somehow matured to me.

Haru keeps glance at the back and she will squeal quietly when she made an eye contact with JB.

 

''He is so cute.'' Haru whisper at me.

''I know but can you just stay still. If Mr.Choi saw this, he might scold us.'' I said slowly.

 

The class continue but none of the girls were paying attention to what Mr.Choi teaching in front. They only focus on new students and try to make a friend with them.

 

 

Zelo's P.O.V

It's a break time. So, like usual..I decided to take a lunch with noona. Since noona already be my girlfriend, should I make something special to her?

I run to the school garden and clean up all the trash there. I want the garden look pretty clean and have a nice view. I put a white and red flowers on the bench and put a piece of paper on the table.

 

This place has been rented.

 

Done.

 

 

''What should I do to make noona only smile at me?'' I mumble alone and make my way to noona's class.

 

As I arrived there, I saw many girls in front of noona's class. I wonder why all the girls gather here and talk about a new students. 

 

''New students?'' I thought.

 

I try to take a peek from the window and saw Haru noona and of course my noona. I try my best to waved at noona but she didn't notice me.

 

''Noona !'' I shout .

''Yunhee noona !'' She looks at my direction and make an eye contact with me.

''Noona.'' I smile and waved my hand to her, telling her to come out.

 

She comes out and glare at me.

 

''What?'' She said. 

''It's a break time now. Let's go take a lunch at the school garden.'' I said and hold her wrist.

 

The girls start screaming as the 7 guys come out from noona's class and headed to the cafe. I look at them and my heart flinch as I saw noona's gaze on them. Maybe they are the new students that become a hot topic among this girls.

 

''School garden? Can we just eat at the cafe?'' Noona show her puppy eyes to me.

''Umm..Cafe?'' I said, hesitantly.

''Yes, please...Let's go to cafe.'' Noona said as she drags me to the cafe.

''But..'' I stop and hold noona's hand. She looks at me with a confused face.

''I already make-

''It's okay Zelo, you can tell me about that later at the cafe.'' She smile.

 

We walk to the cafe and I look for the vacant seat. There's one empty seat beside the new students and noona quickly lead me to there.

 

''Noona, are you sure you want to eat here? The cafe is crowded with a girls. I feel uncomfortable here.'' I said slowly but did not received any respond from her.

 

I fix my gaze to noona and found out that noona is watching the new students while smile widely.

 

''Noona?'' I call her and she immediately looks at me.

''Look Zelo, the one that have a cute smile is JB, isn't he's so cute?'' She said, still looking at them.

''No.'' I simply said but I know that noona probably didn't hear my answer because her attention only for the new students.

 

I let out a heavy sigh and look straight at the garden direction. I already prepare something special for noona but knowing this will make her happy, I can't do anything.

Her smile will make me smile and hurt at the same time.

 

''Zelo ah, why don't you try to make a friend with them?'' She said and hold my hand.

''Noona, I-

''Just go Zelo.'' She push me toward the new students's direction and all of them look at me.

 

''Uh,hu..Annyeong..I'm Zelo..Let's be a good friend.'' I really want to slap myself for act like this.

''Annyeong. I'm JB, the leader of GOT7.'' He said and the others start to introduce themselves as well.

 

GOT7? They somehow look like a badass for me. 

 

''She's my g..my friend. Yunhee noona.'' I said and point at noona.

''Oh hi, Yunhee.'' JB greets her and noona's face become red like a cherry tomato.

''If you don't mind, you can join us. We're new here so we're still don't know about this school.'' Mark said as he point at the empty seat in front him.

''You can ask your girlfriend to come here too.'' I become bright as I heard Jackson said the word girlfriend.

''Thanks, but we only want to have a lunch only the two of- 

''Thanks for inviting me too.'' Noona cuts me off and sit beside JB.

 

My heart thump like crazy as I saw noona smile toward JB. I hold my chest and I can feel like someone had already stab me.

I sit beside noona and I have a tears in my eyes. 

What's wrong with me? I try to persuade my heart that noona only kind toward the new students because they still new here and she just want to help them not to lost in this huge school.