Chapter 17

Noona, I'll be your superman

Zelo's confession


 

My eyes grew bigger as Zelo's lips touch mine. Zelo hold my waist because he wanted to prevent me from falling out of the rusty swing.

About a few seconds, he broke the kiss and looks away. 

 

''Mianhae noona. I didn't mean to yelled at you earlier.'' Zelo said slowly, almost in whisper.

 

I let out a heavy sigh and look at him.

 

''Are you angry at me?''

''No.'' Zelo simply reply.

''Then, why are you behave like that?'' I wonder why he acts cold toward me at Yongguk's house.

''I-It because..I don't know what's the meaning of s-smile that you give to me when..I asked you about are you serious being with me.'' Zelo said, stutter.

 

I softened by his answer. Zelo, you're so innocent.

 

''You really don't know about the meaning of that smile?'' I ask.

 

Zelo just nod his head and looks at me, waiting for my proper answer.

 

''Its mean that I-I'm serious to be with you.'' I smile at him.

''Really noona?'' Zelo said, there's a doubtful in his voice.

''Of course. Remember that day when you asked me to give you a chance right?'' I said.

''Yes.'' Zelo nods and make an eye contact with me.

''I'll give you a chance to be my boyfriend even I don't like a guy that younger than me.'' I mumble slowly at the last words.

 

Zelo's lips start to curled and he holds my hand tightly.

 

''I promise that I'm not going to make you disappointed again. I'll protect you from any harm.'' Zelo state.

 

-

 

''Where is Zelo and Yunhee go?'' Yongguk ask after he heard someone slam the front door.

''Seems like our maknae is having a fight with his girlfriend.'' Daehyun said as his eyes still stick on the game that he's playing with Jongup just now.

''I hope nothing bad happen between them.'' Youngjae seems agree with Jongup's words for this time.

 

Yongguk looks at his phone with worried face and waited for Zelo's called. If Zelo have a problem with Yunhee, he always asks Yongguk for some advice that will make him and Yunhee become close back.

 

''Yah, it's okay. Don't worry about Zelo. This time let Zelo deals with her..alone.'' Himchan tap Yongguk's shoulder.

''Can he handle it by himself?'' Yongguk turns to Himchan, who's busy prepared a dinner for .

''Of course. You just have to believe him.'' Himchan said as he serve the meals at the dining table.

 

-

 

We walk side by side as the awkward feelings trap in us. Both of us just stay silent and enjoy the beautiful scenery around us. 

 

''So noona..would you like me to send you to your home?'' Zelo nervously said as he faces toward me.

''Hmm..yes..'' I take a long time to answer his question. 

 

Actually, I still want to spend my precious time with Zelo but I don't have a courage to tell him after he'd kiss me for the second time today. It will be awkward if I say that I still want to be by his side a little longer.

 

''Look ! There's a new toy shop over there.'' I exclaim happily as Zelo looks at the shop that I pointed just now. 

 

Thanks to this new shop. I'll get a more time to be by his side.

 

''Do you want to go there?'' Zelo asks.

''Yes!'' I simply reply.

 

We stroll toward the shop and suddenly I feel someone hold my hand. I look at Zelo and his face totally red as the colour of the sunset. Zelo holds my hand tightly as I would get lost in this huge shop.

 

''Wow, look Zelo, there's a pororo over there.'' I squeal happily as Zelo show his warm smile towards me.

 

 

Zelo's P.O.V

I smile as I look at noona. She looks like a little kid asking for someone to buys a toys for her.

 

''Noona, do you want that?'' I ask while look at the price tag.

''No. Do you think I'm a kid?'' She pouts cutely.

''A little bit.'' I said playfully and received a smack from her.

 

We start to explore the things in the shop and sometimes we will joke around. Noona never let my hand go from her grips. She will drags me everywhere she wants.

I look at noona and she smiles widely at me. My heart thump wildly and my lips automatically curled upwards.

Her smile is the reason of my existence.

 

''Zelo ah, let's go home.'' Noona said she drags me outside the shop.

 

I just let her drags me and out of the blue, she stops in front of a big and soft teddy bear. I wonder if she wants it or she just want to take a looks.

Noona looks at the price and put it back to its real place. She looks at me and smile bitterly.

 

''Who on earth will buy this expensive teddy bear?''

''Do you want it?'' I about to check the price but she already drag me away from that teddy bear.

''No. I don't want it. I'm not a kid anymore so I don't need it.'' She said as we continue to walk to her house.

 

We bid a goodbye after we arrived at noona's house. I quickly run back to that shop. I look at the teddy bear's price and my eyes become wide. It's really expensive.

But if noona wants it, I'll buy for her. 

I smile at the thought that noona will be happy if I get this thing for her.