First Date

First

First Date

 

 

They stopped pretending the day after their first kiss but none of them knows that yet.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun's relationship is now real without them knowing. The sweetness they're showing is real. The smiles they give to each other at the hallways are real. The kisses and hugs are real. Everything is real.

 

 

 

Kyungsoo was walking alone on the hallway while carrying a stack of books. He needs to read all of them for the musical play he's joining so he could be in character. Joining the musical play was the only way he could think of to escape the sadness caused by being alone. He knows how to sing even in front of audiences so he won't meet any problems regarding nervousness.

 

But then again, Jongin comes to mind and his whole body will stop functioning. He knows he can't sing in front of Jongin. He doesn't want to sing in front of Jongin. Singing in front of him is just like proving to him that he really is his Kyungsoo. And Kyungsoo doesn't want that.

 

 

Kyungsoo arrived at the gymnasium where everything is being arranged and decorated. The play is coming near. Everyone is preparing especially him. He is the lead guy after all.

 

 

 

Baekhyun was walking with Chanyeol that time. Their fingers intertwined and smiles are plastered on their faces. They were not pretending but they thought they still are.

Both were already deeply in love with each other after all.

 

 

 

Gieokhae bokdoeseo tteodeulda gachi honnadeon uri dul

Beolseomyeonseodo wae geurido jeulgeowonneunji arasseo

 

 

Baekhyun stopped.

The voice he heard was familiar. He knows that voice too well. He used to sing a song together with that voice. That voice always calms him down. That voice of a y angel...

 

Kyungsoo…

 

 

Baekhyun pulled his hand away and ran to where the angelic voice of his friend was coming from. He stopped at the entrance of the gym.  Baekhyun stared at Kyungsoo who was currently singing live while holding hands with a girl he really doesn’t recognize. There were people around them and all seemed to be amazed by their performance, mouths shaped into perfect ‘O’s

 

 

Chinguraneun ireum eoneusae miwojin ireum

Gamchudeon gamjeongeun jigeumdo apeun bimirui gieogil ppun

Uri sain jeongnihal su eomneun sajin bomyeon gaseum arin story,

I'm sorry yeoreuma ijen goodbye yay-yeah

 

 

 

 

"Okay! 15 minutes of break!" Someone shouted and everyone stopped what they're doing. Kyungsoo immediately let go of the girl's hand and sat down on stage, exhausted.

 

Baekhyun was left open mouthed as other students who were planning on going to the cafeteria bump into him. He was so busy staring at his best friend who was being praised by other schoolmates that he didn't mind. Not at all.

 

 

 

Kyungsoo was smiling and was repeatedly saying thank yous to people who praise him for his talent in both acting and singing when he caught the sight of Baekhyun standing frozen at the entrance of the gym.

Kyungsoo’s grew wider but he smiled at his friend as he stood up and ran to Baekhyun.

 

"BAEK! I missed you!" He hugged Baekhyun tightly and Baekhyun did the same.

Baekhyun felt comfort as his arms were around his best friend. He missed Kyungsoo. He missed hanging out with him. He missed his best friend.

 

 

Chanyeol ran after Baekhyun only to see his dramatic reunion with Kyungsoo. Chanyeol felt something weird as he look at them. He doesn't know what it is but it could only be...

 

Jealousy.

 

 

Baekhyun never hugged him like that before. He pouted at the thought that Kyungsoo was more special to Baekhyun than him.

 

 

___________________________________________________________________

 

Chanyeol can't do anything but sulk and roll around his bed that Saturday morning. He was bored. He can't do anything fun because Baekhyun is so freaking busy today.

He went on a date with Kyungsoo.

Okay. A friendly date, Baekhyun says. The older says that he wants to hang out with his best friend because he was so busy flirting or pretending with Chanyeol that he almost forgot his best friend. Baekhyun was guilty that he arranged a friendly date with his almost brother, Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo smiled widely as he said yes.

That's what made Chanyeol jealous.

 

Baekhyun and Kyungsoo are too close. And Chanyeol was too selfish. He wants Baekhyun to be all sweet and smiley when he's with him. Only him.

But he can never tell him that.

 

 

 

Jongin was practicing something for a dance competition AGAIN. He was full of sweat and he was tired and smelly but he knows he can't be all lazy and whiny because he wanted this. This is his future. This is his and Kyungsoo's dream. He promised his friend that he will be a great dancer someday. And he will fulfil that dream.

 

Kyungsoo..

 

He suddenly remembers his childhood friend and he felt something weird in his chest. It was the feeling of pain and longing but he didn't know that. Jongin was still wondering why would Kyungsoo hide from him. Jongin is Kyungsoo's best friend so why on earth would he still lie about his death when it’s too obvious that he’s still alive? Maybe Kyungsoo thinks that Jongin doesn't see him but he does. He always do and everytime he sees Kyungsoo, he will feel both happiness and pain.

 

 

A call from Chanyeol stops his tears from forming. He stood up lazily to answer the call even it takes too much energy (for him).

 

"Jongin?" A deep voice welcomed him and he answered like he just woke up.

 

"Yeah Chanyeol. Why did you call me?"

 

"I need you Kkamjong~" Jongin paused for a moment because of Chanyeol’s tone as his eyes widens. Chanyeol seems to realize his stupid mistake and instanly clears everything.

 

"Yah! It's not what you think! I just need someone not busy enough to come with me at the arcade or to the movies, I dunno'. I'm just bored here. Baekhyun's on a friendly date with someone."

 

Jongin noticed the way Chanyeol spat out the last statement bitterly as if he hated it so much. Jongin smiled. He was busy but he agreed. He wanted to have fun for a while and take a rest on dancing.

 

 

 

Kyungsoo and Baekhyun became popular in a blink of an eye.

 

The two of them went to the mall to watch a movie but Baekhyun accidentally woke up late so they decided to watch a later showing instead that was scheduled at 5 PM. They can really watch it after the first showing but they want to have fun. So both of them decided to enjoy while waiting.

 

It was 12:36 PM when Baekhyun and Kyungsoo arrived at the arcade. Baekhyun, being a fan of video games and stuff, immediately ran off to somewhere leaving Kyungsoo to look for him.

It was 10 minutes later that Kyungsoo heard a familiar high pitched voice scream in joy. As usual, Baekhyun won all the games he played. Baekhyun was not just a fan of games. He's also a pro player.

 

They played and played some more until both got tired and hungry.

 

They left the arcade at exactly 2 PM and went staight to a stall that's selling burgers and other sandwiches. They could have eaten at a restaurant but Kyungsoo doesn't want to. He want to eat while roaming around so he asked Baekhyun if they could just buy a sandwich and Baekhyun said yes.

 

The two of them were sitting on a bench, already tired of walking and running and laughing when they heard someone sing at 3:37 PM.

Kyungsoo wanted to cover his ears or run to the person singing to snatch the mic away. But he's too kind to do that.

 

Baekhyun wasn't.

 

 

Kyungsoo's eyes became larger and larger as he stare at Baekhyun who took the mic away from the guy and then shouted...

 

"Oh God! You're ruining the song! Respect the singer please!"

 

Everyone around them stopped to stare at Baekhyun. Even Kyungsoo was shocked. But Baekhyun is a diva. A diva will always be a diva after all.

 

 

Baekhyun was already walking away when the guy he scolded and told to respect the song shouted.

 

"As if you can sing better than me!"

 

Baekhyun stopped. He smirked and saw Kyungsoo smile not his usual smile but the evil one.

You are challenging the wrong person. Both of them thought at the same time.

 

 

And that's how after hearing them sing, girls screamed and ask them to take a picture and to sign something as if they were idols.

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol and Jongin left the arcade smiling widely after winning a bet against a couple of rich and boastful high school students.

Chanyeol was smiling like an idiot while thinking about the guitar he could buy with the huge amount of money he has now when he heard the voice of an angel. Everything stopped for him. Even his heart. No. Especially his heart.

 

Deoneun mangseoriji ma jebal nae simjangeul geodueo ga

Geurae nalkaroulsurok joha dalbit jochado nuneul gameun bam

 

 

Jongin was walking, both hands in his pockets when he noticed Chanyeol stop. He was about to ask why when he heard something so familiar.

 

Na anin dareun namjayeotdamyeon huigeuk anui han

gujeorieotdeoramyeon

Neoui geu saranggwa bakkun sangcheo modu taewobeoryeo

 

 

Both of them stopped as they stare at the crowd in front of them. Why would a big crowd gather at a... Music store? Whatever that is. Its just the place where you can sing or something for free to test their products. But its not karaoke. Definitely not karaoke.

 

 

That's when a senior from their school, Yoona with her best friend Yuri, passed by them and smiled at Chanyeol saying..

 

"Baekhyun and his best friend are such amazing singers. You're lucky to have Baekhyun as your boyfriend, Chanyeollie."

 

Chanyeol's jaw dropped. It was Baekhyun singing? His Baekhyun?

 

 

 

Jongin wasn't able to hear their senior's praises. He left Chanyeol standing alone, jaw still hanging open. Jongin doesn't care about the people around him as he continuously walked towards the crowd. He says 'Excuse me' or 'Please let me through' to whoever was blocking his way. And having such good looks made it easy for him.

 

He was frozen as ice when he saw the person with Baekhyun in the middle of the big crowd. That familiar expression he makes when singing still makes Jongin feel relaxed. It was always Kyungsoo that keeps him calm. When he was young, each time he cries, he will not call his mother. Each time he was feeling scared, it was never his mother that keeps him comfortable. It was always Kyungsoo.

 

 

 

Kyungsoo was singing just like he usually does. Feeling the song and pretending to be in the shoes of the speaker. He was doing it smoothly and he knows that many of the people around, especially the guy who challenged the was amazed by his and Baekhyun's voice.. But he suddenly felt a lump in his throat when he saw Jongin.

 

This can't be. Jongin is staring at him with the same way they used to look at each other. As if they were still best friends and can never live without the other. But Kyungsoo looked at Jongin like he'd seen a ghost when it was supposed to be the other way around.

The Do Kyungsoo that befriended Kim Jongin is dead. Jongin was not suppose to see him or all his efforts in forgetting the past will go to waste.

 

 

"Kyungsoo? Why'd you stop?" Baekhyun looked at his best friend with eyes full of concern.

 

But Kyungsoo wasn't able to answer him. A huge wave of fangirls came to ask for their authograph (as if they were idols).

 

 

 

"Get the hell away from MY Baekhyun!" Chanyeol's voice was so loud that all the people on the same floor turned to look at him. Baekhyun's eyes grew as wide as Kyungsoo's when he saw Chanyeol from the corner of his eye.

Oh my God. Can I not see him even for a day? I thought this day would be Yeolfree day. I don't want to start to fall harder and harder each time I see that ing giant. Baekhyun cursed mentally and frowned at Chanyeol's sudden appearance but he was also happy that Chanyeol was here to rescue him.

 

Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun and Kyungsoo and pulled them away from the crowd. Jongin stopped the people from following them before walking behind the others.

 

 

When they stopped, Chanyeol let go of Kyungsoo's hand but held Baekhyun's tighter.

 

"The hell with those fangirls. Don't they know you're already in a relationship?"

 

What Chanyeol said surprised Baekhyun the most. Kyungsoo smiled at the visible blush he saw on Baekhyun's face but Jongin.. Jongin was not able to hear it for he was so busy looking at Kyungsoo.

He didn't change a bit. His voice is still angelic and he's still as handsome as ever. Jongin thought as he smile while staring at his old friend.

 

 

 

 

 

Oh Sehun was being his bratty side when Luhan had it and snapped at him.

 

"You . Get the hell out of here or else, I myself, will kill you." Luhan looked at Sehun with burning eyes as he ready the pen he will use to stab his friend but Sehun didn't even flinch. Instead, he smirked and that made Luhan want to stab him more until he dies.

 

Sehun knows Luhan won't kill him. He knows that Luhan loves him more than a friend. He does love Luhan the same way but he never shows it. They were childhood friends and they were together since birth. Even though Luhan left at eight and grew up in China, he never forgot Sehun. Sehun never forgot about him too. There was never a day that Sehun didn't think of Luhan.

 

 

Now Luhan's back, Sehun promised himself that he will make his best friend his and they will be together forever.

 

 

 

**********************************************************************************************************************

 

Sorry if there were any mistakes.  If you ever found any, just don't mind it. xD

 

By the way, thank you for subscribing guys. :D