Heartbreak

First

Heartbreak

 

 

Kyungsoo is now alone with Jongin and he doesn't like it.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol left them when it was supposed to his and Baekhyun's friendly date. It still ended up in a romantic date between the FAKE fake couple. They left them inside the movie theatre and up to now, they're not back. The movie is almost at its end and Kyungsoo is sitting silently next to Jongin.

 

It was ing uncomfortable and he wanted to melt and disappear completely at the moment. Jongin was not saying anything but he knows that Jongin was also uncomfortable at their current situation.

 

Kyungsoo will kill Chanyeol.

 

 

I will ing kill Park Chanyeol. Kyungsoo said under his breath.

 

 

 

 

After Chanyeol grabbed him at the first 10 minutes of the movie and pulled him off to somewhere, Baekhyun was so tired. The distance was not joke and they even ran. It so exhausting that he felt like he aged a decade.

 

It was a surprise that 'somewhere'  was Chanyeol's house and at the moment Baekhyun placed his foot on the front step, his heartbeat became faster like there's no tomorrow.

 

"What are you still doing there? You can go inside, you know." Chanyeol looked at him and Baekhyun felt like melting.

 

"Uh..Yeah. Sorry." The moment Baekhyun entered the house or should he say—mansion, a beautiful girl appeared out of nowhere.

 

 

"CHANYEOLLIE~" She lunged at Chanyeol and embraced him tightly. Baekhyun watched them as he stood near the front door. She's beautiful. Baekhyun thought that the girl was goddess like and if he weren't gay, he could have fallen for her instead of Chanyeol.

Wait what?!

 

He's not inlove with Chanyeol!

 

 

 

 

He isn't, right?

 

 

 

 

Oh God. Who am I kidding?! Yeah, Maybe I'm already ing inlove with this giant named Park Chanyeol. The realization hit Baekhyun really hard. This may not be the right time for him to realize his true feelings for his FAKE boyfriend but you just can't tell. He can't control his own heart after all.

 

 

Chanyeol pulled himself away from his sister, annoyed. It was embarrassing to be hugged like that in front of your boyfriend. He knows Baekhyun is not the type to laugh at that kind of things but it's just he wanted to impress Baekhyun and spend some time with him ALONE that he even stole him from Kyungsoo.

And he knows Kyungsoo is now mentally killing him for stealing Baekhyun and leaving him with someone he doesn't really know. Chanyeol just prayed that Jongin will not be in his erted side with Kyungsoo or else, he will be dead.

 

 

"Oh hi there~ You must be Byun Baekhyun, right? Chanyeol's boyfriend?" His sister took a step forward so she could be near Baekhyun. Baekhyun just smiled at her and nodded as an answer.

 

"Stop it. Leave him alone." Baekhyun did nothing to pull away when Chanyeol grabbed his arm and pulled him off upstairs. Before they went completely out of sight, Chanyeol's sister managed to shout something that made Baekhyun blush.

 

"Don't be too noisy there okaaay? And don't break the bed, Yeol."

 

Chanyeol glared at her sisted but said nothing in response as he pulled Baekhyun upstairs where his room was.

 

 

 

Baekhyun wanted to grab his heart and throw it away to Han River. He felt it would run away any moment now because beating too fast.

 

"Baek, what's wrong? You seem nervous." Chanyeol slighlty laughed at the sight of Baekhyun being pale. He has never seen his boyfriend like that before.

 

"N-nothing. There's nothing wrong, Chanyeol...It's just.." He was not looking at Chanyeol when he said those but he slowly raised his head and looked at his boyfriend directly at the eyes.

 

"Why did you bring me here, Yeol?"

 

 

Chanyeol doesn't know what to answer. Why did he bring Baekhyun to his house? He, himself doesn't know. Maybe it was just because, he wants Baekhyun all by himself. But... He can't tell him that or else... The elder might freak out and leave him.

 

 

"I didn't like the movie we're watching." Chanyeol wanted to slap himself because of the stupid excuses. He was always a failure at excuses but he gets even worse around Baekhyun.

 

"Why didn't you tell me before we enter? And Chanyeol, we only managed to watch the first 10 minutes. And half of that is the intro. Maybe you'll like it if you even watch it." Baekhyun pouted and that made Chanyeol wanting to kiss his boyfriend again. But he knows he can't.

 

"Sorry Baek. It just that.."

 

"What?" The way Baekhyun looked at him was so...unexplainable. Really. He couldn't explain what he is feeling but he knows he might die because of his boyfriend's stare.

 

 

"I...."

 

"You what?"

 

"I..wanttospendtimealonewithyou."

 

 

Baekhyun blinked several times. He almost dropped his jaw to the ground because even Chanyeol said what he wanted too fast, Baekhyun understood it perfectly. And he wanted to throw himself off a bridge for blushing.

 

 

 

 

 

"SEHUN-AH!" Luhan shouted and threw the pen he's holding forcefully at Sehun who was laughing like there's no tomorrow.

 

Luhan was busy on writing his essay that night when Sehun suddenly came and started distracting him. Well, just Sehun's presence is a distraction for Luhan. And having Sehun jumping on his bed, distracted him even more.

 

"Hyung~ Hyung~ Hyung~" Sehun playfully called Luhan so he wouldn't be able to finish his essay. Yes. Sehun doesn't want Luhan to focus on his essay. Sehun wanted Luhan to focus at him not on a piece of paper.

 

"If you don't stop right now, I swear I will kick you until you yourself can't recognize your own face." Luhan gave Sehun deadly glares but the younger just smirked. Luhan sighed and Sehun knows he won. As usual.

 

"What the do you want from me, Oh Sehun?"

 

 

Sehun smiled. Not the cute one he usually does around Luhan.

 

But the evil one he does around his schoolmates.

 

 

"Let's go on a date, hyung."

 

At that time, Sehun wanted to pick up Luhan's jaw from the ground.

 

 

 

 

The movie ended and it was now time for them to leave. It was already dark and when Kyungsoo checked his watch, it was almost 7 PM.

 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol never came back and Kyungsoo told himself to bring a knife on Monday.

 

 

"Kyungsoo...I... I dont—"

 

Kyungsoo froze. How could he almost forgot who was with him?! It was Jongin. Kim ing Jongin.

 

"I..I'm going home. See you next time Jongin." Kyungsoo was obviously nervous and he didn't even let Jongin say what he wanted to. Instead, he ran.

He ran and ran until he was sure that he was out of Jongin's sight. He sat down immediately, not even bothering to look for a bench. He was sitting down on the green grass and that's where everything wanted to burst out of Kyungsoo.

 

Jongin was my best friend. Now what?

Jongin was my protector and savior. Why am I avoiding him now?

 

I used to love Jongin. I don't know about now.

 

 

 

 

Kris was going crazy. He wanted to throw himself off a bridge so he won't face his ing problems. Problems such as having a fiance he doesn't even know.

 

That's the burden he carries being only child. He will be the automatic heir to their stupid company and as a heir, he needs to do everything for their company. He needs to sacrifice his own happiness if needed and that's what he's about to do.

 

 

Like the usual, Kris was hanging out with his best friend, Tao. They were playing basketball when Kris' mother called and ordered him to come home as fast as posible. He half-heartedly bid goodbye to Tao without being able to say anything, leaving his best friend worried.

 

When Kris got home that day, it was not his mother that opened the door for him. It was someone else. A girl he doesn't know was smiling at him.

Like the usual, Kris acted like he doesn't give a about the stranger in front of him. He walked pass by her and went straight to the kitchen.

 

Kris was munching an apple when his mother came down laughing with another woman, that appears to be his mother's business partner.

 

 

"Oh. You're here." His mother smiled as if she saw a bag of money just in front of her. And that made Kris want to turn back. He knows that nothing good comes from that smile.

 

Kris placed down the apple was eating on the table and crossed his arms. Face, still looking like he doesn't give a about anything.

 

His mother's eyes roamed around until it caught the sight of the stranger Kris saw a while ago.

 

"It seems you have met her already, Yi Fan." Kris' mother's smile grew wider and he can see that it was fake and evil.

 

"Why? What's with the girl?"

 

 

Kris regret that he even asked. He figured that his own happiness is now at risk because he was the ONLY ing inheritor to their ing company.

 

 

"She is Shin Fei and you're going to marry her."

 

 

At that time, Kris wanted to throw the apple into his mother's face to wash off her evil smile.

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol wanted to cover himself up with a blanket. He was as red as a tomato and he wanted to vanish.

That was the second time he ever said something so embarrassing. The first was when he announced to the whole school that he's Byun Baekhyun's boyfriend.

 

 

"L-look, Baek... I.. I mean that I.." Chanyeol doesn't what to say. He was nervous and it was once again because of Baekhyun.

 

"Don't worry Chanyeol. I get it. You wanted to talk about some serious stuff?" Baekhyun asked innocently and that made Chanyeol drop his jaw. Baekhyun noticed Chanyeol's reaction and blinked several times.

 

"I mean you wanted to talk in a private place. Without Kyungsoo or Jongin around. So I thought maybe you wanted to tell me something serious. Or maybe you wanted to...uhm.. end this?" Baekhyun looked down, avoiding eye contact with the younger.

 

"End what?" This time, it was Chanyeol who asked Baekhyun innocently.

 

"T-this. Our relationship.. I mean, our fake relationship. Maybe you wanted to tell me that..that you want to stop. T-to tell everyone the truth and.." Baekhyun wasn't able to finish what he wanted to say when Chanyeol held his hand.

Baekhyun's heartbeat doubled..no, tripled when the younger looked at him into the eye with sad eyes.

 

 

 

"Yes, Baekhyun. Maybe it's the best if we stop.... I want to end this relationship..."

 

 

Baekhyun felt the tears forming in his eyes as Chanyeol's words slash him like a knife.

 

 

**********************************************************************************************************************

 

Is it going to fast? I think it is. xD MIANHE.

 

SORRY GAIN IF THERE ARE ANY MISTAKES. (^__^)7