A Sparkly Encounter (A JongKey Fanfic) 2NE1

A Sparkly Encounter (A JongKey Fanfic)

TaeMin hung his arms loosely around MinHo`s neck, barely hanging on as he got a piggy back ride from the elder boy. The sun was shining bright outside, making it a slightly too hot temperature for TaeMin, but not too bad.

“You all right up there? Not feeling nauseous or anything?” MinHo asked.

The young boy rolled his eyes and pulled a tuft of MinHo’s short hair.

“I’m fine, just keep walking slave,” he teased.

            MinHo let out a chuckle and obeyed the orders.

            The scenery of the small park passed by slowly with the sluggish pace the two were going at. TaeMin barely had time to enjoy it since he was too busy thinking. All morning he had thought about JongHyun and how weird he’d been acting. Then as the afternoon came around he had started freaking out about MinHo and how he would act because of their kiss.

            Now, as they strolled along at a leisurely pace, all he could think about was how nonchalant and normal MinHo was acting. It was like nothing had ever happened between them. As much as TaeMin hated to admit it, he was really hurt by this.

            “Do you want to rest here?” MinHo asked.

            TaeMin was about to say no, but he spotted a swing set close by and changed his mind. “Let’s go to the swings!” he yelled, jumping off MinHo’s back.

            Before the older guy could even figure out what was going on TaeMin was already sitting on a swing and screaming for him to come push him.

            “Calm down! I’m coming!” MinHo called. He picked up his pace, jogging over to where TaeMin was seated. He moved behind the swing to grab the chains and began pushing TaeMin.

            Once a good pace had been settled and TaeMin dubbed it a reasonable time he started bringing the subject of the kiss up.

            “Hyung,” he started.

            “Hmm?” MinHo hummed, giving another push to the swing.

            “Do you like hanging out with me?” TaeMin asked.

            “Yeah, why?”

            “Just wondering…”

            The peace of the park settled around the pair once more. All the disturbed silence was the squeaking of the chains from the swing.

            TaeMin’s head swan with a million different thoughts. He couldn’t begin to understand MinHo. Why wasn’t he acting any different? He didn’t understand!

            With a sudden burst of fury TaeMin leaped off the swing, causing a shock to MinHo.

            “What are you doing?!” he yelled in a panic.

            TaeMin couldn’t answer him as he was still soaring through the air. He felt a bit of fear settle in his stomach when he realized that he had jumped from high up. Relief flooded through him when he hit the ground. The sand cushioned his fall, making the impact on his knees more bearable.

            “TaeMin~ah!” MinHo yelled, racing over to his side. “Are you okay? What were you thinking jumping from there?!” He hooked his hands under TaeMin’s armpits ready to lift him up.The young boy pushed his friend away mumbling, ‘Don’t touch me.’ For a second, Minho thought TaeMin knew about his dark secret. But everything had been fine before so it couldn’t be that. It was possible that he knew, though. JongHyun had been over that morning and he… No. He couldn’t know. It was impossible that anyone knew but him.

            Guilt started eating away at MinHo. No one could ever find out about what he’d done – especially not TaeMin. He would never forgive him.

            All confused in his own thoughts, MinHo didn’t notice that TaeMin was talking.

            “Sorry TaeMinnie… What did you say?” he asked.

            “Hyung!” TaeMin cried. His voice cracked and you could tell he was having a hard time keeping his emotions in check. His big brown eyes were glossy with unshed tears and there was a red flush creeping up his neck the way it did when he was angry. “I shouldn’t even repeat myself since you don’t seem to care!” he yelled.

            “No! TaeMin! Please tell me! I’m sorry for not listening!” MinHo apologized.

            TaeMin crossed his thin arms across his chest and stared at the ants crawling over the ground. How could MinHo not have heard what he’d said? It had taken enough courage to say it once; he wasn’t sure he could say it again…

            “TaeMin~ah…”

            MinHo’s deep voice made shivers go all through TaeMin’s body. He hated the effect his voice had on him. He hated the effect MinHo had on him in general. And yet he loved it which is why he made up his mind to repeat what he had asked him earlier.

            “Why are you acting like nothing happened?” he asked.

            The elder boy cocked his head to the side, thinking. “Did something happen?” he eventually asked when his mind drew nothing but blanks.

            He earned himself a smack to the chest by saying that.

            “Did you seriously already forget?! Do you know how hard it was for me to do that?! All I’ve been able to think about is you and your stupid lips a-and your stupid you!” As TaeMin’s voice squeaked higher and higher (to the point where only dogs could hear him) he just gave up talking. Instead, he gave MinHo a hard shove and stormed off towards his home.

            It clicked for MinHo. The light with a mocking bing noise and he ran after TaeMin. He hadn’t forgotten about their kiss…

            “TaeMinnnnn!” he yelled, using his athletic abilities to cut him off. He put both his hands on TaeMin’s slight shoulders in an attempt to stop him from going any further.

            “Leave me alone! I don’t like you anymore,” TaeMin growled the same way a child would.

            “I didn’t forget what happened,” MinHo said.

            TaeMin’s eyebrows furrowed. “Then why did you say that? Go away! Just go!” the young boy yelled. He felt nausea rise up his throat, a warning that his body was getting too high in temperature. He was too angry to pay attention to the warning sign, though.

            “TaeMin…” MinHo began.

            “Shut-up. I hate you,” he snapped.

            “TaeMin,” MinHo repeated with a laugh.

            “Stop saying my name.”

            A pair of lips cut him off. Plump, plush, s oft lips that TaeMin had already memorized. It lasted barely five seconds, but it was enough to make his head swirl for non-medical reasons.

            When MinHo pulled away he had a cocky grin on his face. He felt proud that he’d somehow won and made TaeMin silent so fast.

            “TaeMin…” he whispered.

            The dancer stood wide eyed for a few more seconds then shoved MinHo again.

            “You’re a jerk,” he said, walking away.

            MinHo chortled and followed him, grabbing his hand so they could walk together. “This means you’re mine,” he declared.

            “I hate you,” TaeMin replied.

            “I feel the passion in your words!” MinHo yelled sarcastically.

            “You’re getting on my nerves,” TaeMin warned, but you could clearly tell from the tone of his voice that he was happy.

            “You’re so cute TaeMin,” MinHo teased, buttering up his voice just so he could keep annoying him.

            TaeMin never got a chance to answer. He felt his head get light and his vision tunnelled until he was only able to see the ground in front of him. The nausea he’d felt returned with a vengeance like it was demanding to be recognized this time.

            “M-MinHo…” TaeMin whimpered. His grip tightened on his boyfriend’s hand with a strength he never knew he had.

            “What’s wrong, TaeMinnie?” MinHo asked, noticing there was something off with him.

            There was no time for the young boy to answer. He ran to the grass by the path and started gagging. His body heaved dryly with only bile managing to slip out. Saliva dribble down his chin in the most embarrassing of ways.

            “TaeMin!” MinHo exclaimed. It was like his worst nightmare come true. He’d been told about TaeMin and the sudden changes in temperature, but this was the first time he’d ever witnessed i.

            “You need to get me… Home…” TaeMin panted.

            “Don’t you need to go to the hospital or something?” MinHo asked.

            TaeMin shook his head. “Home,” he repeated.


 

 ---

 

See what I did with the title? ;P