Lattes Bring Trouble

XOXO-highschool

" Ahh finally the best part of the day!! " Baekhyun smiled running off school campus. " SHOPPING!!!" Baekhyun said jumping around the four boy's as if he was a little kid." Wow, a day of suffering ends quickly, doesn't it?" Kyungsoo said looking at the boy's.

" Yep, so Kyungsoo would you like to go shopping with us?" Minseok smiled. " sure". The boy's drive to the mall in joonmyeons car. " So Mr.Kim, where would you like to go?" The chauffeur asked joonmyeon. "Please i told you to call me joonmyeon, Mr.Kim sounds like some 80 year old man!" joonmyeon said.

" Wait, you have a chauffeur?" Baekhyun asked. " Yeah, my mom said something about me driving is crazy?" Joonmyeon grinned. " I could imagine his girly scream if someone went into the lane he was going into!" Jongdae stated making the four boy's laugh.

" Yeah, i highly doubt that would happen jongdae." joonmyeon said laughing. " Why does no one call me DaeDae?" jongdae asked. " Jongdae you know that DaeDae is a code name!" Baekhyun said hitting Jongdae playfully. " Code name?".

" Oh, yeah Kyungsoo, if something happened and someone wanted to know who we are, we will be prepared with our code names!" Minseok smiled. " What you all have code names?" Kyungsoo asked." Joonmyeon is Myeonie, Jongdae is DaeDae,and minseok is Xiumin!" Baekhyun said.

" What about you?" kyungsoo asked baekhyun. " They couldn't think of one, and i like people knowing who i am" Baekhyun said flipping his hair with his hand. " Okay then, to the mall!!" 

 

 

  ~ AT THE MALL! ~

 

 

" ohh, Kyungsoo, Minseok , Joonmyeon, Jongdae!! look at theese pants! ohh~ is that a scarf??!!" Baekhyun screamed  with excitment. " Is this pain, or am i already dead?"Minseok sighed. " Look, there is a light!! maybe if all four of us follow it we will die and Baekhyun won't be there?" Jongdae said hopefully.

"Joonmyeooon~ Do you see those pants over there?" Baekhyun smiled with joy. " Uhh yeah, why?". "There on sale!! and that means a lot of stuff for Baekkie!" Baekhyun grinned. " Fine!!"."As Joonmeon got out his wallet baekhyun smirked evily.

 Minseok laughed. " Joonmyeon gives his card to the lady at the register. The lady swipes the card, as baekhyun's face turns into a evil grin and he laughed at joonmyeon" Kyungsoo continued. " Joonmyeon falls into a dark abyss. as Baekhyun turns into a ugly troll. Joonmyeon screams as Baekhyun eats him. While Minseok, Kyungsoo,And Jongdae get the fruit-cake out of there" Jongdae said hurling over in laughter with Kyungsoo and Minseok.

" Okay guy's lets go home" Minseok said tiredly." I want some coffee!"Baekhyun said." Okay, does anyone else want something?" joonmyeon asked.

" Two hot chocoalates, and a caramel latte" Kyungsoo said. " How about we all go?" Jongdae said. " Sure!" the four boy's replied.

~AT THE LOCAL COFFEE SHOP~

" Yeah, can i have one coffee, one caramel latte, and two hot chocoaltes." joonmyun ordered. "do you want marshmallows in those?" she asked. Joonmyeon turned to Jongdae, and Minseok. with pleading puppy eyes they noded.

" Okay, sure i'd like marshmallow's in that ." joonmyeon smiled. " So guy's where do you live i wanna drop you off " Joonmyun asked the boy's. " Hey Kyungsoo, can i have some of your latte?" Baekhyun asked. "No .you trapped me in that store with you and clothes in it!" Kyungsoo said playfully.

" I'll chase you for some!" Baekhyun warned Kyungsoo. Baekhyun started chasing Kyungsoo, sliding past people. " Baekhyun stop it im going to drop it!" Kyungsoo tried to stop Baekhyun. " Are you going to give me some?" Baekhyun asked.

" Nope" Kyungsoo said." Then...... NO!!" Baekhyun started going faster causing Kyungsoo to go faster. " No stoooppp! " kyungsoo said looking at everyone in the mall." not until you give me some!" Baekhyun said running faster.

Suddenly kyungsoo slipped on his shoelace and spilt his latte. " What the did you just do!" a voice said. Kyungsoo looks up to see a tall blonde with a pissed expression, and Kyungsoo's latte spilt all over the lads clothes. " K-kris hi, h-hows it going?" Joonmyeon stuttered. " Shut up Joonmyeon, Why the did you do that, and who the hell are you, you little ?" Kris said grabbing Kyungsoo by the collar.  

 

 

 

 


     ehh DOUBLE UPDATE!!!!!! yeah... im a little weird so..... subscribe, comment, and upvote, if you like the storeh ^-^

so you next update~