Jongdae's History Report

XOXO-highschool

 

 

 

 

"The blue baby bird started to fly up into the yellow skies as if it's saying ' i would like the world to change.. just for a couple of moments...'     and then it started to chirp loudly with it's voice, and then it exploded. the next baby bird was red it also tried to fly. it spread it's wings and took flight . the baby bird was getting used to this flying stuff. the bird flew around all day.... until the skies got dark the bird started to turn/fly back to the nest.

"Until a HUGE hawk came up and swollowed the baby bird like a piece of bacon. and that's why when hawk's come toward birds the birds throw stones at the hawks....   

       "That's the last stupid story Jongdae ever told in his life until a mysterious boy named Minseok suduced him and then soon stabbed him in his heart.... and he also ate Jongdae for dinner that's the last of Jongdae .   

"Minseok was happy with what he had done to the boy. Then one day minseok met a Girly eyeliner boy named baekhyun. Baekhyun was a very nice and weird boy, but he had a secret. Baekhyun's secret was so secrety that if he told anyone the person he told the secret to would die.

"Minseok was curious to know the secret. so he asked Baekhyun what the secret was. Baekhyun refused to tell the secret so Minseok was sad. One day Minseok demanded to know the secret and Baekhyun could only say okay. Baekhyun got closer to Minseok .

"Minseok was so eager to know the secret ' Finally, i get to know what he has been hiding this whole entire time!' Minseok thought excitedly. Baekhyun is now up to Minseoks ear and whispers' I'm a ghost that--' Baekhyun walked away.

"You could say that minseok was left hanging.... LITERALLY!!!! Baekhyun was sad about what he had done. he walked around the streets of seoul until he saw an owl eyed boy looking straight at him. That was how Baekhyun and Kyungsoo met they turned out to be good friends.

Baekhyun thought that kyungsoo was the bestfriend that he never had. One day Baekhyun was sitting on the couch when Kyungsoo called him to the kitchen. Baekhyun walked into the kitchen to find kyungsoo by the oven. 'Yes, Kyungsoo?' Baekhyun asked. Kyungsoo pushed Baekhyun into the oven and heated to 130 degrees.

"That night Kyungsoo had a huge feast  that consisted of Baekhyun legs, Baekhyun arms, Baekhyun torso, And Baekhyuns brain. After the Baekhyun feast Kyungsoo went on a little walk. He then bumped into a handsome man named Suho or joonmyeon.

"They talked for hours about nothing at all. That is until suho took out a HUGE samurai sword and killed Kyungsoo stabbing him multiple times in his heart. Suho then took the sword and stabbed himself in the stomache...." Jongdae said ruffiling the papers in his hand. The whole entire class looked at Jongdae.

" I'm done with my history report! you may clap now" Jongdae bowed waiting for a round of applause only to get a few cricket chirps. "KIM JONGDAE!!!!!!!! this is unaccepable!! how was that a history report???" Mrs. Kim asked him. " What do you mean? that was totally a history report, it had everything i learned in this class in it!" Jongdae replied.

"What does you being stupid, Minseok seducing you the killing you, Baekhyun telling minseok a forbidden secret the letting minseok die, Kyungsoo meeting Baekhyun and becoming friends untill Kyungsoo cooked and ate him, and Joonmyeon meeting Kyungsoo And talking for hours about nothing, THEN murdering him with a huge samurai sword, have to do with  history?" Mrs. kim asked totally annoyed with Jongdae.

"Oh~ you mean that...... Your class is useless and i didn't learn anything" Jongdae said turning back to his seat next to Minseok. "Jongdae..... That story was....... AWESOME!! how do you even come up with stuff like that?" Minseok said in awe. Jongdae looked at Minseok weirdly, "you liked my story?".

" How could i not? it had our friends, Death, And a huge samurai sword! " Minseok made a huge heart with his hands to show how much he liked the story. " I thought everyone hated it!" Jongdae smiled happily. " Kim Jongdae, i have a grade on your history report, you got an F " Mrs. Kim sad angrilly.

" An F? how about we change the to a C?" Jongdae said." No Jongdae" Mrs. Kim replied sternly. " Final offer..... B" Jongdae asked. " NO JONGDAE YOUR GETTING AN F!!" Mrs. Kim yelled . " Fine then" jongdae got out his phone and dialled a number. " Yes, this is Jongdae, im afraid to say that Mrs.Kim doesn't work at XOXO highscool anymore, Yeah, go ahead and fire her. And make sure you keep her last paycheck" Jongdae said hanging up the phone.

"Well, it looks like we don't have a history teacher anymore guy's" Minseok nodded slightly. The class screamed happily as Mrs.Kim got on her knees and begged to get her job back.       

 

 

SOOO I GUESS THIS ISN'T A CHAPTER AT ALL....... I JST DIDN'T WANT TO BE LAZY AND NOT UPDATE......... I'LL ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING THOUGH .... BYE