He Sounds Like a Douche

XOXO-highschool

"So this Kris character, what's up with his little rude-tude?" Kyungsoo asked the boys. "He's just like that, i really don't know what goes on in his world. But he seems like a meanie" Minseok pouted. "Guy's, that's not true! Kris is very nice once you meet and become friends with him!" Joonmyeon explained.

"And who told you to shut up Joonmyeon?"Jongdae smirked. "Kris". "Okay then, he is a rude son of a who needs to learn a lesson! And i hate him so this will be fun for me" Baekhyun nodded, agreeing with himself. "No, that's not a good thing to say Baekhyun! you need to like everyone, like me! i like everyone" Joonmyeon scolded. "If you like everyone, you MUST love Yixing huh?" Jongdae laughed.

Joonmyun's face suddenly turned a dark shade of red and he turned away from his friends. "No, i don't love Yixing, we are just really good friends"."Sure, Joonmyun 'really good friends', you always get jealous when he's around that Luhan kid!" Minseok teased. "Nuh-uh i just find that Luhan character very weird and he looks like a girl! he must be wimpy" Joonmyeon said.

"I would hit that if i was Yixing" Jongdae bluntly said out of the blue. "What? why?" Minseook furrowed his eyebrows."I dunno, he looks like a girl so... you get the idea"."Oh.....Okay then.." Minseok frowned looking somewhere other than jongdae.

"Why don't you ask him out hyung?"Kyunngsoo asked making sure his huge eyes would shimmer. "I don't like Yixing like that Kyunggie! and i'm sure as hell not jealous of Luhan!"Joonmyeon pouted."Speaking of Yixing, Hi Yixing!" Baekhyun waved."Oh and hello LUHAN! how are you two doing?" Jongade asked.

"We are fine Jongdae, Hello Minseok!" Yixing smiled hugging Minseok. "Jongdae!!" Yixing hugged Jongdae."Baekhyun, how are you?" Yixing asked hugging Baekhyun. "I'm fine". "H-hi Joonmyeon, h-how are you today?" Yixing stuttered.

"I-i'm fine Y-yixing". "I'm bored Xing! i'll be at the canteen with Tao, Bye!" Luhan said skipping off. Joonmyeon rolled his eyes at the boy ' That Luhan sure is rude, but he's cute no wonder i get jealous...'. The atmosphere was  too quite for Minseok and Kyungsoo's liking so they went to the canteen and followed Luhan.

 

 

 

~

 

 

 

"Hey! Luhan can we go with you to the canteen?" Minseok asked Luhan. "Sure, Tao would love to talk to you! he wasn't here for like a week!" Luhan beamed. On the way their Kyungsoo noticed how bubbly,cute,and weird Luhan is.

The three boys entered the canteen looking for this 'Tao' dude. Luhan looked around until he saw a face that belonged to Tao. "Ha! i found him! he's over there with the earphones on!" Luhan smiled happily.As Kyungsoo got closer to seeing Tao's face he soon began to get scared.' Holy that dude looks scary! it looks like he popped right out of a horror movie!' Kyungsoo thought to himself.

"Taotao! look who i brought! " Luhan squirmed around trying to contain his happiness. "Look, Luhan i don't have time for your non- Minseok Gege!!!" Tao yelled hugging Minseok tightly."Hey, Tao, i haven't seen you in a long time!"Minseok chuckle, ruffiling Tao's hair.Suddenly Tao's childish and playful smile fell into a straight line. "Who are you?" Tao asked Kyungsoo.

"My name is  Do Kyungsoo, And you?".  "My name is Huang Zitao, But people call me Tao" Tao spoke. "How old are you?" Kyungsoo asked Tao. "I'm eighteen, how old are you?" Tao, said. a look of shock appeared on Kyungsoo's face " You're one year younger than me???" Kyungsoo was in shock he couldn't believe this serious Dude was younger than him.

"Well, Yeah if you're nineteen dude." Tao shrugged."Holy , you're so scary almost as scary as Kris! i almost screamed when i saw you " Kyungsoo Said. "Who's Kris?" Tao asked. "He's new to this 'actually talk to people' thing in Korea. he doesn't know many people, only like me, Minseok,and  Yixing'"Luhan stated.

"Then how does he know you two?" Kyungsoo asked looking at Minseok and Luhan. "We knew each other before he came here so yeah" Minseok shrugged. "Who's Kris? he sounds like a douche " Tao asked the older boys. " That 'douche'  would be me" A voice said.

 All four of the boys turn around to see  TALL blonde crossing his arms." That's Kris" Minseok whispered. " Luhan, Kyungsoo and Minseok, You ing nerds what are you doing?" Kris asked the boys. "UHMM nothing much Kris how are you?" Luhan asked playfully. " Are you trying to be funny?" Kris glared at luhan picking him up by his collar. "Well, it depends, am i funny?" Luhan joked.

" ing shut up you stupid little dicklamp" Kris spat. " off you and leave my gege alone!" Tao shouted. The canteen got so quiet that you could hear a pin drop. "What the did you just say you little ?" Kris asked Tao, letting go of Luhan's collar.

"What you ing idiot? are you ing deaf? I said off you and leave my gege alone!" Tao yelled. "Or are you just a stupid Little scared ?"  Tao laughed. " you little , say it to my face". Tao walks up to Kris and cocked his head sideways.

"Are you just a little scared " ." You're ing dead kid" Kris said walking away. " Hmm. That was very interesting wasn't it?" Kyungsoo asked the boys. "Dude, How did you do that?"Minseok asked Tao. "I don't know, when people mess with my friends i get angry and suddenly i have fifty things i want to hurt people with" Tao shrugged his shoulders.

"Why do you think he didn't beat the crap out you?" Luhan asked Tao. " He's probably just a scared little " Tao said as the bell rang. " Does anyone have  P.E like right now?" Tao asked the older boys. "Our friends and us have P.E!" Minseok said. "I have P.E since my art class was canceled today" Luhan pouted."I don't want to get hit with a dodgeball! my face is too cute!" Luhan pouted even more. "Don't worry hyung and gege's i'll protect you!" Tao smiled confidently