sadmyeon

XOXO-highschool

"Ok, why not." kyungsoo smiled , as kyungsoo and suho walked to the cafeteria kyungsoo see's a boy pale ,brown haired, and had a tired  expression.

''Joonmyeon, who's that?'' Kyungsoo whispered loud enough for suho to hear. ''shh kyungsoo,  don't say anything......... his name is Zhang Yixing '' Suho said so only kyungsoo could hear, but failed miserably .

'' Joonmyeon you can't whisper quietly huh?'' Yixing said looking like he was going to pass out anytime soon . '' are you okay ixing ? '' suho asked. ''Yes Joonmyeon, i'm okay nothing is bad .'' He said , as soon as Yixing finished his sentence he then passed out on the baby blue tiled floor.

'' Wow Suho, you killed him......... is he still alive you can't go to jail!'' a boy said.''Chen help us get Yixing to the -''

'' okay i cought your drift you guy's get the pastic bags , and i'll get the shovel and a gravestone that say's 'rest in peace...... sorry we killed you could you ever forgive us?' go go operation burry yixing is a go!'' chen said all in one breath .

'' ACTUALLY if you would have let me finish help us get yixing  to the nurses office ... '' Suho said. ''okay, we'll do it the hard way by not burrying yixing and take him into the nurse' office....... jackass'' chen mumbled while dragging yixing into the health office.

''Hey, joonmyeon Jongdae and newbie , what could i do you for today?'' the nurse mrs. jung said sweetly. '' Our friend ... Yixing passed out from working to hard '' Suho concluded.

'' How would you know that exactly?'' kyungsoo asked, ''i know him well enough to tell why he's so ..... down'' suho said sincerely .

''Oh okay, i'll just let you stay here with Yixing bye hyung'' Chen said. Chen and Kyungsoo left the room and Suho tried not to cry with every piece of dignity left in his body. '' You know you don't have to work so hard Xing, over-working yourself is bad for your health you know that right Xing?'' Suho cried.

'' It ruins me thinking about how you don't  even care about your own health..... it's just work ,work, work with you huh? i'll stop ranting you need to rest properly, not with a sad joonmyeon by you nagging your ear off......bye, Xing'' Suho mumbled while walking outside of the health office with a fake smile to seem like he was okay 

 

 

                                 how was it? im sorry for re-writing the chapter, but it just didnt click with my newly found thoughts  reeses pieces *peace sign*