D.O.

XOXO-highschool

 

 

 

 

 

"I said who are you, and why the ing hell would you spill your coffee on me!" Kris yelled demanding an answer. Suddenly the whole entire mall quieted down.   " Kris, that's enough...it's not their-". "Shut up joonmyeon, i was asking your little friends" Kris barked at joonmyeon.

" I-im DaeDae"Jongdae said. "My name is Xiumin" Minseok gulped. "Baekhyun'' Baekhyun spoke.Kyungsoo couldn't be more nervous. Kyungsoo looked around and tried to find something to make up a code name.....' hat shop, that wouldn't work....  doughnut shop...oh i've got it!' Kyungsoo thought.

"My name is D.O. '' Kyungsoo laughed nervously." Well you little s, i don't appreciate you spilling your ing coffee all over my clothes" Kris glared."Actually, it was a latte" Baekhyun said in a matter of fact tone. Kris turned to the side to look at Baekhyun, " Do i look like i give a , Bacon grease?" Kris spat.

Kris walked over to Kyungsoo and glared at him. " You little assbasket im going to rip your lungs right out of your ing torso, this shirt coste-".  " Kris! stop it! threatning Kyungsoo won't make your shirt clean!" A voice yelled.They all turn around to see Kai.

" What the hell Jongin? this has nothing to do with you!" Kris said." It does when you hurt my friend! now stop it!' Kai said smacking Kris on the back of the head." And go get in the car!" Kai said pushing a mad Kris away.           " Sorry about him he's been a little grumpy old man latey." Kai said, rubbing the nape of his neck with his right hand.

" It's okay Kai " Kyungsoo smiles. "Jongin, call me Jongin" Jongin laughed." Jongin! lets go!" Kris said dragging Jongin away." Bye K-kyungsoo!" Jongin shouted getting dragged away. " Umm that was weird weren't we about to get our kicked?" Jongdae asked everyone.

They all nodded. "Wow,looks like someone's admirer saved us" Baekhyun said looking at Kyungsoo. " Who does he admire?" Kyungsoo asked clueless. " A big eyed, adorable owl" Minseok laughed. " What the..... Jongin is in love with an owl?" Kyungsoo asked his four friends. " No, Kyungsoo he likes you! why would he be in love with an owl?"Joonmyeon asked. " Well, you guy's did say that he liked an owl" Kyungsoo thought. " He must really like you, when he see's Kris about to fight he either enters the fight, or walks away " Jongdae laughed nudging Kyungsoo.

 

 

~

 

 

 

KRIS' POV~

As i got in the car from the corner of my eye i can see Kai smiling and blushing." Uhm Kai are you alright?". "Of course hyung! im just so happy to see my cute little squishy out of school" Damn, Kai sure is really creepy when he likes someone.

" Your cute little squishy? are you dating that D.O. character?". " Who? what's a D.O.? im talking about the boy with huge anime eyes" Kai asked me." Yeah, that's D.O. he told me that D.O. was his name" am i being fooled or? " Uhh no, his name is Do Kyungsoo, not D.O. " Kai looked at me funny.

" What the hell? he said D.O. not Kyungsoo!" Wow, i should have known! i mean really what kind of name is D.O.?   "Well, i've noticed that tard has been out of sight for a few days" Kai said in a serious tone. " I find that very pleasing, no retarded , and no stupid rivalry" i think that bastard should just transfer schools already.

" He's out of the way... What are we going to do with that giant ?" Kai asked looking out of the window.  " Hmm i never actually never thought of that anyway he will give up in the end anyway". " So, i haven't seen Sojin around lately, where is she?" Kai said.

" Oh, that ? i dumped her stupid like last month" She said that she loved me i don't need that . "You've been out of the game Kris" Kai laughed. "People aren't y anymore just cute" I think the girls are just weird now.

" How about Kyungri? she seems to like you a lot" Kai says. "Dated her four months ago". " Yoona? she's hot". "ed her "."Krystal?". "Lesbo". "Victoria?". "Lesbian with Krystal". "Sulli?"."Dating someone"." Your so impossible to work with you know that right?" Kai says, ruffiling his hair in frustration.

"I know i only like people if their one hot, cute, smart, y,person. The best does infact deserve the best." Im so great i swear. "Picky hyung,you know that once you love someone you don't love them based on their looks, but based on their personslity, and feelings"  Kai said seriously. "Wow, Kai... I...I...truley have no idea what you're talking about kid."