Dodgeball and Jongin

XOXO-highschool

 

 

 

 

" I can't belive that! '' Minseok yelled. " Rude much? she could have to told us to be quiet! '' Jongdae yelled . "Well Jongdae, if you weren't laughing and shouting your off, you would have heard her warning. " Joonmyeon said in a 'it happens everyday, so i'm to it' type of voice.

 

   '' Can't belive that ! she kicked me, ME, Byun Baek-ing-hyun out of the library! '' Baekhyun ranted. "Whatever guy's! lets find a new place to hang out?'' Kyungsoo suggested. 

                       As the boy's walk to find a spot they see a person with one huge bruise on his cheek. " Woah, Chanyeol, what happened to you?'' Joonmyeon stated, looking at his bruise." Kris and his little tag along prick Jongin " Chanyeol sneered.

" So did they jump you or? '' Minseok questions. " Yep, cruel world. you know" Chanyeol said moving away. " B-bye Chanyeol, H-hope your fa-face get's better! " Baekhyun stuttered. " Bye Baekhyun, see you in mathmatics Jongdae!'' Chanyeol said not even looking back.

"Woah, Baekhyun? what was a-all t-that stu-utering?'' Kyungsoo asked teasing baekhyun because of his stuttery. " Oh yeah i forgot to say that Baekhyun is attracted to tall stupid Kingka's that look like a  llama so.." Minseok said howling in laughter with Jongdae.

" W-what n-no i don't ! AND HE DOESN'T LOOK LIKE A LLAMA!! '' Baekhyun yelled hitting Minseok with his bag.    " Oh, i see you like that chanyeol kid huh? you do!!" Kyungsoo said jumping around. Baekhyun could only blush, afraid if he spoke he might say something about chanyeol.

" Okay, what if i DO like him?? '' Baekhyun said turning away to hide his blush, "Okay now guy's back to what we were doing!'' Joonmyeon said waiting for everyone to start walking. " Seccond bell is about to ring! quick what class do you have kyungsoo?" Minseok said hoping that they were in the same class.

" Uhhmm Culinary class? i think" Kyungsoo said." Woop! me and joonmyeon have Kyungsoo!'' Baekhyun smiled. " okay bye guy's gotta go! '' Jongdae and Minseok  said ." To culinary art! ohmigod it's so fun i swear Kyungsoo!'' baekhyun said happily.


Kyungsoo's Pov!~

       I sure am relived that they are in one of my classes. " OOOO~ is that culinary class?" I said looking at the blue door." Yeah.... how do you know that?'' Joonmyun said. "Well, it smells like my kitchen!" i say smiling. AAHHH~ my kitchen oohh~ my sweet kitchen, i love my kitchen more than anything!

" Let's go Kyungsoo" Joonmyeon said entering the room.We enter the room to see about 11 people in there. " Oh, you must be the new student! im Mrs. Choi, come in come in! '' Woah, this is one nice teacher .

" Yes finally a new student !! '' Mrs.Choi smiled. " Okay class this is our new culinary student!!" Mrs.Choi happily said..eerr why is everyone looking at me like i just stabbed someone in the heart? " UHH Mrs.Choi? were do i sit?'' i ask wondering. " OH you can sit next to kim jongin!!" Mrs.Choi mumbled. 

"Jongin! Jongin? Raise your hand!" Mrs.Choi said. Some one in the back raised there hand. " OKAY!! kyungsoo you are next to the boy raising his hand" Joonmyun whispered.

  Hopefully this kid is nice, i can't stand rude people! as i walk to my seat girls are glaring at me, and the boy's look sadly at me. What's wrong with them? i sit down and that Jongin kid looks at me like he's going to me or something.

" Helloooooo, cutie! im Kim Jongin! and you are " ,wow this Jongin person is really scaring me. " Im Do Kyungsoo. im your new seating mate i guess?" i ask Jongin . " Seems so Kyung. it seems so" Jongin said. okay this kid is really scaring me what's up with this place??


" Okay class that's it, You can go  now" Mrs.Choi smiled as the kids walked out of her class. " Hey, kyungsoo how was it sitting next to the school's playboy?" Baekhyun asked.

" The school's wha?" Kyungsoo said blankly. "Playboy? you know the flirt of the school, pretty much" Joonmyeon said. " No wonder he was looking at me and talking to me like we were married! i just thought he was just a dim witted teenager?'' Kyungsoo laughed with his four friends.

" AHH kyungsoo do you have P.E. next?'' Jongdae asked. " Yeah, why?''. " Were all in the same class!" Minseok smiled." and it's dodgeball week!" Joonmyeon said happliy. " dodgeball week?''. " it's the week where we play dodge ball isn't that great kyungsoo?" Baekhyun said enthusiasticly. " okay leggo!" Jongdae said leading his friends to the gym.

 

~

 

"Okay children, it's dodgeball week! now for the captians!" Mr.Yoo said. " oaky, the team captians are  SEHUN, JONGHYUN, KRIS,AND  HIMCHAN okay every captian choose team players Sehun first, s econd Jonghyun, third Kris,and the last is Himchan".

" I choose Junhong" Sehun said.

" I choose Minho" Jonghyun said.

" I choose Jongin" Kris said.

" i choose Yongguk" Himchan said.

After about five minutes the teams were settled. Kyungsoo was on Himchan's team, Baekhyun talked his way out of playing, Minseok on Sehun's, Jongdae on Kris's, and Joonmyun on Jonghyun's.

" OKAY now for the fun part names of your group" Mr.Yoo said. " We want ours to be called Tigers" Jonghyun said smiling. " We want ours to be called EXO " Kris said. " BUBBLE TEA" Sehun said. " HIMCHAN AND THE BOYS" Himchan shouted.

" Uhm, Himchan you have like three girls on your team are you sure you want that name?" Sehun questioned .   " Who cares they'll be out as soon as it starts no one will notice anyway's" Himchan said. "okay go!!".

~45 MINUTES LATER~

" That was the worst game ever!" Minseok said throwing himself onto the groung along with Jongdae. "Okay let's agree that -WHEEZE- once there are new -WHEEZE- students to hide behind them?" Jongdae said out of breath. " DEAL!!" they all said falling onto the ground.           


There will be a stack of bricks and rocks from time to time laying around here somewhere, you know just incase you want to throw them at me ◕‿◕

 

See you next time on XOXO- highschool!~