07 [Bad]

His Teenager's Wife #19 years old

HAN SOO HEE'S POV

 

 

Is this all real? Not a prank? Dad's company almost bankrupt and I don't even know that. Geez, it did make me think. I never care of the company's existence. I mean, I knew he has a company and Kwang Min is the one who in charged of China's branch while YoungMin chose to not involve in the company. I did not even know the company's name. Ughh, I'm felt useless! 

 

 

I lazily slammed my body on the bed.

 

 

"Now that I've think, maybe, not sure, just maybe that is the reason behind Kwang Min's sudden arrival? Oh my God!" I talked to myself. It was fun sometimes and helpful. You got to show your true emotion, feelings and reactions without ones judging. Just make sure there was nobody's around, you know to avoid any speculation or judgement of people.

 

 

"Arghh! Is that why?! Oh my gosh, this is the first time I hope that I was wrong!" You burried yourself under blanket. Then, you realized something.

 

 

"Heyyy, wait a minute! Why'd I need to marry him when he's the one who refused in the first place? Why he always have choices while I don't?! Aish, #feelingunfairnessintheair." You bumped together the fore finger and middle finger of your both hands, pointing the hashtag. 

 

 

*************************************

 

 

A loud bang from the door woke me up. Ah, my neck! I massaged the back of my neck while rotating it side to side. I heard clearly Young Min from outside but I ignored it and grabbed my towel to bathroom. I did not feel relieved when the shower hit my body. I sighed as my mind recalled the incident from yesterday.

 

 

Wrapping the towel around my body, I went out from bathroom while drying my hair with smaller towel. 

 

 

"YAH, HAN SOO HEE!!! WAKE UP YOU MONKEY!! IT'S LUNCH ALREADYYYY!! I'LL KEEP DOING THIS UNTIL YOU WAKE UPPP!!" Geez, he's so persistent. I sighed and shouted, "I already wake up!"

 

 

I went downstairs to fill up my grumbling stomach, though I had no appetite. Young Min was scrolling through the Netflix, looking for movies to watch. Should I ask him? I mean, just to confirm.

 

 

"What's wrong?" I startled at the question. My hard breath relieved as I look up.

 

 

"Hahahaha... You should see your face!" YoungMin giggled at my face. Since when he's here?

 

 

"Ha-ha-ha. Very. Funny." I scooped another cereal. Erkk, soggy!

 

 

"Awww~ My baby sister is grumpy todayyy~ Make me want to tease moreee~~" Young Min said as he pinched my cheeks and ruffled my hair. When I were to counterback, my phone rang. 

 

 

"YOU SHOULD THANK THE PHONE IF NOT YOU'RE DEAD!" I mouthed to him while answering the call. 

 

 

 

"YAH, DON'T YOU READ MY MESSAGE?!" What a nice day I have.

 

 

"OH, HI TO YOU TOO! AND I DON'T READ ANY MESSAGES. I DON'T TURN ON THE MOBILE DATA!" I also shouted to the caller.

 

 

The caller sighed and continued, "I REALLY SHOULD'VE CALL YOU INSTEAD!"

 

"I AGREED! AND WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING?!

 

 

"THEN, WHY ARE YOUU?!You asked me?

 

 

"CAUSE YOU'RE SHOUTING!" Right then, I saw Young Min slapped his forehead while shaking his head.

 

 

In normal voice, the caller remarked, "I need you to dress up right now! I'll pick you up in 30 minutes. And I really mean DRESS this time!"

 

 

The call ended. I was still dumbfounded. What's with everyone? Telling me to do and expected me to just follow them! Who do he think he is?! I opened the LINE app and read the messages sent by Chen. Didn't harm if I go, right?

 

 

*******************************************

 

 

We arrived at the destination. As usual, he opened the door of his car. I rolled my eyes and said, "And how is this the place to eat as I like?"

 

 

Chen smirked, "I never said anywhere. I just said any food you want at anytime. So, choosing the place is mine." Oh, I HATE that smile! Chen grabbed my right hand and wrapped it around his left arm as we walked through a garden gate. He gave the receptionist a red envelope before entering the party. YES, we're at the party. Evening party.

 

 

"You. Take the food first. I wanna find my friend." With that, he left me alone. DOUBLE HATE HIM!!!!

 

 

Awkwardly I trudged to the table full with food. I finally smiled at the food. Now, this is what I call HEAVEN! But, I have to que! I should get the drink first. I walked to the table that served drinks. I scooped the cocktail (quite full) and ready to move around. Then, I gawked.

 

 

"SORRY!" I mumbled in panic. I JUST SPILLED THE DRINK ON SOMEONE! In flash I grabbed anything, clothe or tissues on the table and wiped the stain. 

 

 

**************************************

 

AUTHOR'S POV

 

Chen left Soo Hee as he saw one of his friend near the swimming pool. He greeted and sat on the brownish chair near the pool. 

 

 

"How's life?" A guy with navy blue suit asked as he handed a drink to Chen.

 

 

"Good. The usual. Blah blah blah.. Boring stuff." He answered indifferently.

 

 

"Why are you late? And.. Alone?" Chen chuckled at the question. As he about to reply, Chen heard everyone muttering something.

 

 

He stealed a look and astonished at the scene. He bolted through the crowd while gritting his teeth. This girl!