05 [Date]

His Teenager's Wife #19 years old

Han Soo Hee's POV

 

 

I received a LINE message from Chen this morning. So annoying! He wanted me to dress up nicely and meet him at his office for lunch. One word came out through my mind: C.R.A.Z.Y! 

 

 

Not bother of his warning, I finally arrived at SJ CROWN. Guess what did I wore?

 

 

"Hey look! That kid!" One of the receptionist grinned as I step in. I could hear their giggles, loud enough from the main doors. I rolled my eyes and steadily walked towards them.

 

 

"OMG, the receptionist aunties! We meet again. I'm so glad to see you guys!" I beamed. Remark the sarcastical statement please.

 

 

"Wh-What? A-Aunties?! Yah, this kid!" The middle one roarred while the other two try to calm her down. She really is short-tempered. Whoopsie~

 

 

"​​​​​​​Huh, did I say aunties? Sorry, slip of tongue. I mean older sister~~" As if. I let out a smirk.

 

 

"What do you want, kid?" The lady on left asked me in monotone.

 

 

"I want to meet Kim Chen. May I know which floor is his office?" I gavethem an innocent face.

 

 

"What now? You want to flirt with my Chen as well?" I chuckled at her. Oh please old hag.

 

 

"Did you just chuckle?!" She stood up. I've succeeded in provoking her. I should keep doing this. Exciting! 

 

 

"If I do want to hit on him, what does it have to with you guys? I don't see anything coming. And... I'm still young so, I don't need those surgeries and 4 inch make-ups. Anyway, byee!" With that, I fled to the elevator, earning a loud yell from the desk. I silently guffaw. I tried hard not to laugh! Aigoo, I'm soo happy! They sure are predictable and know how to react well. Kekekeke...

 

 

​​​​​​I pressed on Chen's floor. I just hope I didn't bump to Xiu MinWithin minutes the elevator stopped at 26th floor.

 

 

I sliped out my smartphone from my jeans and clicked the CALL button on Chen's number. Where the hell is he?!!

 

 

"Hee?" I heard someone called my name. I turned swiftly. Uh-ohh...

 

 

I googled. "What are you doing on this level? Mine at 56th." I met Xiumin at wrong floor. , I even pray not to meet him here!

 

 

"Hey, Xiu! Hi! Hehehe... Wrong floor, I guess? Hehehe..." Gosh, this is so awkward!! I smiled awkwardly at him. Right then, a hand landed nicely on my shoulder. I looked up only to see his evil grin.

 

 

Chen leaned in and whisperred to me, "I did recall telling you to wear a dress!"

 

 

"Are you crazy? If I wore one, then it'll not be a secret anymore stupid!" I muttered back as I tried to remove his long hand off my shoulder. A burden!

 

 

"Whatever!" He said just enough for me to hear before he curled a smile to Xiumin. I rolled my eyes as I could sense the reason behind his smile. Seriously, why'd he smiled at his cousin or should I emphasized his enemy since birth?

 

 

"For your information Xiumin... Soo Hee is on the right floor. She, hmm, supposed to have a lunch date with me. Not you!" Chen smirked.

 

 

"Hee, is that true?" He glared at me.

 

 

"Ahh.. Hmm.. I-Sorry Xiu." I sighed. Chen dragged me to the elevator before I could hear respond from Xiu Min. In the elevator, I sighed for the nth time and glared at Chen. He only gave me his such-innocent-I-do-not-anything-wrong face. Urghh!

 

 

"Would you stop glaring at me? It's not my fault that he's my enemy!" He pointed out as he opened his car.

 

 

"Don't touch anything in my car!" He warned as he slapped my hand for opening his dashboard. What the heck? Grumpy!

 

 

I sat comfortably and hugged myself, protesting him. He leaned in and pulled the seatbelt on me. And I can't even wear the seatbelt myself!

 

 

"My car, my treasure! Got it? And, I'm not grumpy." Yeah, he's creepy.

 

 

"Urghh!" I rolled my eyes and sat quietly in the car. He started the engine and the car drifted coolly on the road.

 

 

Few minutes later, the car began to decrease its speed and my eyes spotted a fancy restaurant as Chen parked the car.

 

 

Chen unbuckled his seatbelt and mine. "Get.Out!" He said before stepped out. Such a great manner he had! 

 

 

I gritted my teeth and then, I smirked.

 

 

Chen knocked the window of his car and motioned me to get out of the car.

 

 

I shouted before giving him my most innocent face, "But I can't touch your car!" 

 

 

I could hear he cursed before opening the door. I smirked in victory. 

 

 

"Aww, babyy~ Thanks! You're so sweet!" I grabbed his hand and pinched his cheeks. He was startled then blushed. Aigoo, he's so cute.

 

 

He cleared his throat and we moved to the restaurant. "Table for two, please." He said to the one who stood at the front door. The worker nodded and called a waiter to lead us. We followed him to our table.

 

 

"Two carbonara and two black current smoothies. That's all." Chen had ordered the food without even look at the menu given and without asking me! I looked at him. Unbelievable!

 

 

"Yah, how could you just order your food?" I pissed off. He kept his cool face.

 

 

"My treat, my choice." I was speechless. This guy! Really!

 

 

"Fine, eat them yourself 'coz I hate cheese and purple!" I pouted. Just then, someone came, interrupting our conversation.

 

 

"Oh myy... It is true. Finally you come to my restaurant!" The owner greeted us warmly. Well apparently to Chen, but whatever. One question. Who is this aunty anyway? 

 

 

"Oh, sorry I didn't notice you there. You must be Chen's younger sister, right?" She finally turn to me after realizing my existence at the table. Hey, maybe I should increase my invisibility power? LOL.

 

 

Chen purposely let out a chuckle which was so FAKE, from my point of view. "Younger sister? Hahahaha... Elise, you're funny!" I smiled awkwardly.

 

 

"What? She's not your younger sister?" That aunty's eyebrows knitted.

 

 

"Of course not! She's too cute to be my little sister." Okay cheeks, can you stop burning pink!!

 

 

He continued, "Elise, let me introduce her. This is Han Soo Hee, my girlfriend!" Chen blurted out as he leaned in and pinched my cheeks. I was choked. WHATTT?! His GIRLFRIEND?!

 

 

"WHAT?!" Yes. That was quite a deafening yet powerful shout coming from that aunty. It drew attention from other tables as well. Well duh 💁

 

 

"Chen-sshi, I could see your necktie had loosen! Come, I'll fix it for you!" You stood up before pulling his necktie, making him to move forward. His face was a few inches away from me. I felt so irritated and did not notice his reddened face.

 

 

"What are you saying? My girlfriend?! What are you trying to do?!" I mumbled while fixing his 'loosen' tie.

 

 

"Act as my girlfriend and I'll buy any food you want." He muttered as response. Arghh, this guy! Now I need a second thought!

 

 

"Any food any time!" I glared at him before turning to that aunty.

 

 

"Now my boyfriend look much handsome~" Yuckkk! I beamed as I pushed the tie up and almost chocked him. Serve you right 😏

 

 

"Chen, you're just paying her to be your girlfriend, right? Tell me the truth!" Geez woman, this is not SHOUTS awards!

 

 

I rubbed my ear to check if my eardrum were still functioning and listened to their conversation.

 

 

"You! How'd you know him? As I knew, he never had a girlfriend!" She asked hysterically. Boring, I rolled my eyes. Why? I've seen this kind of short drama hundredths of time when I helped Young Min.

 

 

"Elise, stop it! Do you think I can't get a girl? Huh?" He was outraged. I could see he tried to control his anger at the lady.

 

 

"But your dad said-"

 

 

"Enough!" It was Chen. Okay, maybe I should interfere before she jumped to another scene - the well of tears.

 

 

"Geez, Aunty Elise. Stop provoking him. He is my boyfriend. Maybe he was single before, because he was waiting for me, someone who he could love with all his heart. But, it's not like you matter anyway. It's up to you, whether you'll believe or not. I don't even care. Come on, Honey! Let's get out of here! I've lost my appetite!" I grabbed his hand and dragged him out of the restaurant.

 

 

Man, that was a long dialogue there!

 

 

**********************************

 

 

In the car

 

 

He stared at me for quite long time, which was uncomfortable for me.

 

 

"What are you looking at?" I flicked his forehead and chuckled at his whining.

 

 

"YOU!" He showed his index finger towards me.

 

 

"What??" I mocked. "I did a great job, right?" I said in proud.

 

 

"Thanks." He mumbled under his breath but loud enough for me to hear.

 

 

"Huh? What'd you say just now?" I smiled, asking him to repeat the word.

 

 

"There's no way you're gonna hear it again!" He said sternly as he was focusing on the road. I chuckled.

 

 

"You know, you shoud be grateful that I've save you just before that ahjumna shoot the next scene." I glanced and saw his confused look, with an eyebrow drawing up.

 

 

"In other words, before she cries in front of you for sympathy.." He nodded at my explanation.

 

 

"So, where're we heading to?" I asked while roaming my hand in the bag, searching for phone.

 

 

"As you like... As promised."

 

 

"Oh ! I'm so dead!" I double-tapped the screen only to be greet by dozens of missed calls. All of it from Xiu Min.

 

 

"Err, can we skip the promise to other day? Let's just go home." Yup. It's the safest place I could think of. I'll come up with something later.

 

 


 

*Revised