08 [Full]

His Teenager's Wife #19 years old

 

HAN SOO HEE'S POV

 

 

"I'm so sorry, Mister! I didn't do it on purpose. Sorry!" I was flustered by the incident. Everyone in the party was stared at me and only God knows how embarrassed I felt right now. 

 

 

"No, it's okay! Don't worry!" I barely heard the man as I was focused on the stain and my own thoughts. Then, a yank on my wrist pulled me into reality. I looked up only to be greeted by the fumed Chen. He dragged me across and forced me to sit on one of the chairs in the party. He chose the table at the end, near some bushes for privacy.

 

 

I glared at him as I massaged my wrist. "Before you said something, one question. WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU THINKING?!" He asked in anger. I could see he tried to control his voice.

 

 

"I spilled the drin-drink on him so-, I tr-tried to wi-wipe the stain. It's that wrong?" I stuttered a bit. He let out a sigh, while massaging his temple.

 

 

"Han Soo Hee. Do you notice even where you spilled it? And what the people think when you wiped it?" Loading... Loading.... My eyes doubled when I visualised the spilled part. !

 

 

"OMG, I should-" He instantly grab my arm when I moved. He glared again. "But, I need to apologise for that too!" I begged.

 

 

"No need. Just stay low here. I'll get the food and drink." He commanded and forced me to seat. Considering the situation, I did not argue.

 

 

###############################################

 

 

I was consoling myself when I felt a light tap on my shoulder. I looked up and saw a guy. He smiled. What a charming smile! I swooned.

 

 

"Hi! Are you alone?" He greeted. I shook my head and said I was with friend. Right then, he dragged a chair and sat beside me. It was kind of awkward.

 

 

"So, this is awkward. Forgive me for not introducing myself. I'm Kai, the one you spilled the drink." Hearing it I stood up and started to apologise to him, again and again. 

 

 

He chuckled at the situation and tried to brush off about the incident, "So... Your name is?" He stretched out his hand.

 

 

"Han Soo Hee." I said and gave out my hand to shake his hand but, another hand had reached it first. Chen. He shook the hand.

 

 

"So, can you get off from here? Thank you." He uttered as he passed a plate of food to me. FOODDD~~~~~~

 

 

Kai ignored Chen and continued to chat with me. I seriously was not in mood to chat when eating but I tried not to be rude. He chuckled at every single thing I said, flashing his sweet smile and kept saying I'm interesting.

 

 

"Let's go home, Soo Hee. Now!" Chen declared and I nearly choked on the food. Kai kindly offered his drinks but Chen literally pushed his cup to my mouth.

 

 

After I drank, Chen dragged me towards the entrance gate. Kai rushed and hold my other wrist, halting our steps. 

 

 

"Would you spend some time with me tonight? Maybe coffee?" Kai asked, out of breath. 

 

 

"Errr..." I did not know how to react. What should I said?!

 

 

Chen sighed as he saw me speechless. "Follow me and I promise you crabs tonight." He responded. In blink, I faced him and smile widely. I was drooling at the word 'CRABS'.

 

 

"Where?!" I excitedly asked him. Chen smirked at my reaction. 

 

 

"Not easy, man. See ya." Chen whispered to Kai before dragging me out of the party.

 

 

As he fastened the belt for me, I asked, "So, where do we eat the crabs? I YAM SOW EXCITED!"

 

 

"Somewhere." Then, he drove the car.