04 [Secret]

His Teenager's Wife #19 years old

HAN SOO HEE'S POV

 

 

I jogged several round around the park before walking toward the house. I just move in two months ago. I got a call from Dad, a day after my graduation day, saying I must stay with him.

 

 

Pressed the pin code on the door, I opened the door only to see Young Min was doing push-up. Trust me, it's just too much for me to handle it. I rolled my eyes and just pass him as he never exist.

 

 

"Yah, Soo Hee! Dress up well." He said as he continued counting the work out for the nth time. I turned to him.

 

 

"Err.. Why?" My eyebrows stretched inward.

 

 

He stopped then wiped his overly-sweating-body-which-is-gross. "Cause we're going on a date!" He threw the towel on my face before fleeing upstairs. 

 

 

"Young Min!!!!! Yahhh!! Euwww this is so disgusting!!!!" I shouted on top of my lungs. I could hear his laugh from downstairs. Oh you mess up with a wrong man brother! I'm gonna make you pay for this!

 

 

*****************************************

 

 

"What? You gotta be kidding me? We're having a date at street market? Honestly, who's that girl this time?" I gave him a 'duhh' face. This happened often as I had to be his temporary girlfriend in either the real one or only a friend, depends on situation of him, wanting a girlfriend or getting rid of girlfriend. But usually the second one -,-''

 

 

"What? No! There's no 'that girl' this time. And correction lil' sis, it's not we.. It's you-" He did not finished his sentences.

 

 

"..And ME!" The door on my side was opened. I looked up.

 

 

"Kwang Min!!! Oh my God!!! When did you arrived?!" I hugged him over and over again. I really missed this man! 

 

 

"Yah, Han Soo Hee! Just in case you don't remember- you had two brothers!" Young Min pouted.

 

 

"Oh c'mon... You need to admit that you're always number two, now it had return to its original place." You and giggled when he shouted, "Yahh!"

 

 

"You're still the same. Han Soo Hee!" Kwang Min said as he pinched my cheek. I smiled.

 

 

Then, I paced to Young Min. "Heyy~ I'm just kidding. Both of you are my number one priority, especially you, my dear pabo brother!" He smiled but then groaned at the end of my saying. LOL Young Min :)

 

 

****************************************

 

 

Kwang Min and I were strolling down the street and passing through the shops around us.

 

 

"So, I heard you've applied for A-level? Have you prepare? When is the result?" He asked.

 

 

"Yes, I did. In progress, I guess? (Grinned) As I know three months from now. Ohh, I also applied for certain universities aboard." I explained.

 

 

"Wow that's good! You're doing research before applying those universities, right?"

 

 

"Of course! I've got help from Young Min! He's really easy ya'know... Hehehe." I smiled sheepishly.

 

 

"You- My God ! This lil' girl !" He gave me his sweet smile.

 

 

"Does this look okay on me ?" I put a blue ribbon pin on my hair.

 

 

"Always~ Ermm Soo Hee, why don't you pick the best while I check out things at that store ?" He pointed at an outlet store across the street. I just nodded at him.

 

 

As he dissappeared, my eyes wandered in confuse as they glued at the various of cute hair pins and also other accesories such as bracelet, key chains, earrings and rings.

 

 

"Excuse me." I felt a light tap on my right shoulder. I turned.

 

 

"Oh! I'm right! It's really you, Kiddo!" My voice went out and stunned when he talked to me.

 

 

"Well, well, well! Is this the Han Soo Hee? Wow, I am shocked! I could see that you've changed?" He scanned me, from head to toe. He smirked.

 

 

"And why did you even care?" I crossed my hands and set a poker face. I did not want him to dig any further. At least not to this man! Aihh, what a destiny!

 

 

"Nothing..." He trailed off. I narrowed my eyes. I can't really trust his 'nothing'. It sounds fishy.

 

 

"Soo Hee, who's this guy?" Kwang Min asked out of nowhere. I went panicked.

 

 

"Errrr... He..." 

 

 

"I'm Chen. Kim Chen." He introduced himself to Kwang Min.

 

 

"Chen?" Kwang Min took a glance at me.

 

 

"Urgh, it's Kim Jong Dae. You know, the bad boy from childhood." I said. Kwang Min seemed to recall who is the 'Kim Jong Dae' as he nodded and shook hand with Chen.

 

 

"It's Chen!!" Chen mumbled under his breath and pouted. I just going to ignore his mumbling anyway.

 

 

"So, what are you doing here?" I rolled my eyes as I heard Chen's question. Such a cliche.

 

 

But being a nice guy to a stranger, Kwang Min answered, " Oh I'm just buying some of my stuffs also on a date with my lil' sis here!" He smiled as he hugged me.

 

 

"Ohhh.... Hmm, do you mind if I borrow your girl for a sec? It's been awhile since I see her. Hehehe.." With a light nod from Kwang Min, Chen grabbed my hand and moved a bit far from the place.

 

 

"What do you want?!" I jerked my hand off him.

 

 

"So... You're not a tomboy anymore? But why didn't you dress as one when we met at the office?" He pointed out.

 

 

"I... Errr... Wh-Why do you even care, huh?" 

 

 

"And why are you stuttering? Don't say... Shoot! You kept this secret from him?! Shoot!" He gawked, disbelieved.

 

 

"Wh-What? No, I didn't! Yah! I said I didn't okayy!" I yelled at him.

 

 

"Ohh, I caught you! So he didn't know..." He grinned. Again, feeling bad about this!

 

 

I cupped his mouth using my hand as he became louder. This is supposed to be a secret! 

 

 

"Qpwoieeuiwns." He mumbled in my hand. 

 

 

"I've no idea what the hell are you talking about but, this is a secret and I really hate to being discovered by others especially you! Got it? A secret! So, shhhh!"

 

 

He removed my hand. "Secret huh? Sounds fun! Do your brothers knew about this?"

 

 

"Yes but not Kwang Min. Better not to tell him about the office incidence. He'll kill me!" Gosh, now I sounded both:warned and pleaded in same time.

 

 

"And instantly equal to killing YOU!" I continued.

 

 

"Hey, are both of you done?" Kwang Min suddenly appeared. I startled a bit.

 

 

"Yes, yes! Sorry for taking so much time. It's nice to see you, Soo Hee! Ah before I forget, can I get your new number? I've lost my phone recently." He smiled. YOU NEVER HAD MY NUMBER YOU MORON!!!!

 

 

I mentally shouting and hitting him on face million times for saying that. I took his phone and began to punching the keypad. He called to make sure he was not scammed. My smartphone rang.

 

 

"I'll catch up later!" Chen bid goodbye.

 

 

>>>>FAST FORWARD>>>>>

 

 

"Ahhh I'm having so much fun todayy!!!" I landed on my comfy, squishy bed and hugged my blue Smurfy. Right then, I heard ringtone for LINE.

 

 

What are you doing now?                                

                                                      

                                 Off to shower.

 

Great, wait a sec.

 

 

Within a second,  I got a call from him.

 

 

"Good! Because I'm busy person, so I'll straight to the point." I can really see his smug smile right now.

 

 

I snorted, "What the heck? Busy?!"

 

 

He ignored you and continued, "I want you to be my slave and I'm your master in return of your secret. Highlight that, Kiddo! I get to torture you and your secret is safe with me. Both of us get the benefits, no harm. Hmm what'd we call it? Hmm, mutualism.. How cool is that! Don't you think?"

 

 

I snorted, again. "WHATTT?!!!! Are you out of your mind?! Mutualism, my ! I am out of this insane!" With that I hung up on him.

 

 

BANG. BANG. BANG. BANG. The ringtone for LINE messenger kept ringing.

 


You dare to hang up on me

Tomorrow, 2 p.m. My office.

Better be there

If not, you secret ... (Smirked emoji)

 

 

I glanced at my smartphone. HE- ARGHHHH!!

 

 

**************************************

 

AUTHOR'S POV

 

 

"How dare her! Wh-What? She declined my generous offer? Who she thinks she is?!" Chen began talking to himself after he was hang up by a girl just now.

 

 

"You dare doing this to me? Now you'll see!!" Chen started to clicking his keypad and sent several messenges to that girl.

 

 

"She better be there, for her own safety!" He the television. But, his head thought back to the scene.

 

 

"Ya' know, she really look cute and pretty on that one piece dress. But, why'd she dressed as a boy that day? Yet, they're going to buy the ring together, she's going there dressing like that? Why do she need to keep it as a secret?" He was confused.

 

 

"Yah Kim Chen! When will you forget about her? Damn it! Stop thinking about her! Stop thinking about how pretty she is in her blue dress, how cute her height is, how red her face is when she flustered, how- Haihh, yah Kim Chen! You're always keep falling for her...." Chen groaned but a smile curled when he noticed how silly he looks right now.

 

 


 

*Revised