01 [Hello]

His Teenager's Wife #19 years old

 

HAN SOO HEE'S POV

 

After drying my hair using towel, I opened the closet to pick clothes for today's event-shopping! I stepped to my gigantic mirror and gave a pose in front of it. A dark blue blouse and a white skinny jeans, with light make up. Perfect! Just like the way I like it.

 

 

Satisfied with my looks, I grabbed my slung bag and dashed down the stairs. As I ran, "Y-Yah! Aish! Why'd you even run here?! What if I didn't catch you just now?!" I bumped into my brother. Yes! My older brother! His name is Han Young Min. 24 years old, a cafe owner. He is funny and lovable and playful brother, not like my other older brother. But, I'll tell you guys later, okay?

 

 

"What if-" I grinned at him, "Thanks!" With that I continued running down. I could hear he yelled at me but I prefered to ignore him and led my legs to the dining table.

 

 

"Oh, Dad!" I wrapped my arms around his neck to give him a warm hug from back. Then, I took a seat beside him. I swept the peanut butter jam on a slice of toast and put it in my mouth.

 

 

"Why? The meeting was canceled? Or you've retire?" I laughed at my end line when I saw Dad's irritated face.

 

 

"Yes and of course no! And you, young lady. Where do you think you're going? Clubbing?" He narrowed his eyes to me.

 

 

I let out a sigh, he still remember it? Seriously, it's the most horrible birthday party I've ever go! With alcohols, drugs and the inappropriate scene. Damn! My innocent eyes had lost its ity. And the night turned nightmare when a random guy touched me all he want and almost me only if my brother didn't come in time to rescue me.

 

 

"Aish! Drop the topic, Dad! I've told you many times before that we're not clubbing! It's just a birthday party that time! A birthday party! And if I go, I would've wear a tight dress, leggings, high heels-"

 

 

"Han Soo Hee!" He called my name and I think I'm crossing the line, already.

 

 

"Hehe, just kidding!"

 

 

"Soo Hee. It's not like I didn't believe you, I do but not the OTHER BOYS! Anyway, you're still my precious little girl and your Mom made me promised her to-" he explained before I cut him off.

 

 

"Oh, I'm done! I'll be at the mall with Yubin, shopping! Byeee!" I hurriedly wore my sneakers and closed the front door. I strolled on the road. It's not like I didn't bother about what Appa was saying, just when he brought about Mom into our conversation, my heart felt pain, and I tried my best not to cry. My mother died in car accident when she was on her way to my birthday party when I was 13. I never had a birthday party since then.

 

 

#################################

 

 

"Kkyyyaaa! It's so ccuuutttee!" Yubin and I shrieked when we saw a cute purple short dress with big light yellow around the waist in a shop. We decided to enter the shop when my smartphone rang, 'XOXOXO~~,' I smiled at the screen.

 

 

Young Min T^T

Sis, what 'cha doing?

 

 

"Who?" Yubin asked me.

 

 

"Young Min." I answered shortly and off my phone, without any intention to reply his message.

 

 

Minutes later, when we were trying out some dresses for tonight, my phone suddenly 'growling' for me to answer it.

 

 

"Yubin-ah, go and look for it first okay? I'm gonna answer the call for awhile" I told Yubin. She nodded and went around the shop.

 

 

I slightly smiled and swiped the screen to accept the caller, none other than-

 

 

"What's up?" I greeted him.

 

 

"Nothing. I'm just boring~~ Where are you now? Mall?"

 

 

"Yeah..Shopping. Why?"

 

 

"Oh, yeah? Buy me a shirt then."

 

 

"What?-Then, someone called me, "Oh? Hold on for a sec. I've got another call."

 

 

I accepted the call, "Kwang Min! Why are you calling?Presenting my second older brother a.k.a older twins of Young Min, three minutes earlier than Young Min. He's 24 year-old. He works as the COO of MM Corporation and currently he's been handling the company in China. His character? Kind of opposite from Young Min, strict and less funnier than Young Min but both of them are protective brothers, which cannot be denied at all. 

 

 

"Soo Hee, have you seen the box filled with your old clothes?"

 

 

"My old clothes? You mean the blue one?"

 

 

"Yes, your tomboyish clothes"

 

 

"Oh, I asked Mr. Yoon to send it here.I said innocently which earn a yell from Kwang Min. 

 

 

"Whatt?!! Yah! You-" I put my phone further from my ears and decided to call off the calls. I smiled in satisfied and continued my conversation with Young Min.

 

 

"Oppa! So, you're saying.."

 

 

"Who's calling you?"

 

 

"Kwang Min! Asking for my tomboyish clothes. Maybe he wanted to burn it.I said in a 'Duhh' tone.

 

 

"Maybe..Hey, Soo Hee, there's two big boxes here, delivered on your name, in front of the door. Do you want to lifted it to your room?"

 

 

"Oh, great! It's already here! I asked Mr. Yoon to post those to our house, here. I would've really thankful if you do!"

 

 

"Okay. Ah! Don't forget to buy one for Kwang Min and a dress for you too. Ya know, for tonight event.Oh, I've forget about the event! And Yubin!

 

 

"Okay. Gotta go now! Alright! I'll buy it. Maybe..The call ended. My eyes wandered around the shop then spotted Yubin. I rushed to her.

 

 

"Yubin-ah! Mian~ What'cha got here?" I held the dress up and observed it.

 

 

"What do you think? Pretty?" Yubin rose her eyebrows as we looked to each other. She always ask for my opinion because she said that I have this kind of fashionista's sense. LOL ^^

 

 

"Hmm..Pretty. Fits you prefectly. Go try it. I'm gonna search dress for tonight." I gave the dress. She walked to the changing place.

 

 

>>>>>FAST FORWARD>>>>>

 

 

"Yah, Han Soo Hee! Can you please hurry up?!" I heard Young Min shouted from the stairs.

 

 

"A minute please.." I yelled back while applying light pink lip gloss on my lips and some blusher. I took my purse and white wedges and bolted down.

 

 

"Coming~~" I walked towards Dad and Young Min.

 

 

"So, how's me?" I posed like a supermodel (?) in front of them. Well, it's kinda embarrassing though. I wore the purple dress that we saw at the shop which turn up to be the limited edition and exclusively imported from Paris, the city of fashion!

 

 

"Pretty.." Dad commented and gave me a thumbs up.

 

 

"Lovely. Nice to see. So, let's go!" Young Min said without looking. I groaned at his 'sincere' compliments.

 

 

In the car

 

 

"What the hell are you doing in the room actually? You took so much time to prepare yourself," Young Min started to babble. I closed my ears using both of my palms and rolled my eyes.

 

 

"Bro, I'm preparing myself and I'm a lady, so it's normal for ladies to prepare herself. Right, Dad?" I glanced at Dad. He was strolling down his smartphone's screen but rose his head when I called him.

 

 

"Oh? What?" Dad was in daze. Young Min and I started to talking then yelling to tell Dad what is going on. The car was so noisy. Dad showed us his blank, boring face before opened up his mouth, "I'm out of this!"

 

 

His hands was up, ignoring us and gazed back on his phone. We still fighting all the way to the restaurant.

 

 

At a restaurant

 

 

"Behave yourself, both of you! No fighting here!" Dad had warned us.

 

 

"Alert about that, sis!" Young Min tried to irritate me.

 

 

I glimpsed at him, "What? Me?! You-" "What? What?!" We started again, in front of the restaurant.

 

 

"Both of you, shut your mouth up!" Dad yelled which make our mouth completely 'zipped' and sealed. His face was scary. At that moment.

 

 

"Arghh! When are you guys going to grow up? Let's go in!" He commanded. We tailed him to the restaurant, in silent mode.

 

 

"Ah, Soo Hee, before I forget it again, that Xui Min boy is your childhood best buddies," Dad told me. Erk? My face turned green. He's what?! My- WHATTT?!

 

 

"Sung Jae, we're here!" An old man, around Dad's age, waved at us from a table. Dad smiled and waved back.

 

 

"Hello" I bowed at my soon-to-be in laws to show my respect. Young Min also bowed. Mr and Mrs Kim smiled at me and invited us to sit. I glimpsed at a young man beside them that plastered a poker face when I gave him a smile. He is Xiu Min. My soon-to-be husband. Right?

 

 

After taking the seats, the elderly begun talking. Well mostly about bussiness, of course! What do you expect from bussinessmen?

 

 

He is Xui Min. Is he the same Xiu Min, who used to be my best buddies, ten years ago? Because he looked differ now.

 

 

"So, Soo Hee, what are you doing now? Take cooking classes?" Mrs. Kim asked me. Cooking classes? Seriously? 

 

 

I smiled and lightly shook my head, "No..I just hang out at home." 

 

 

She nodded understand. We begun eating the cuisines on the table. Sometimes I glanced at Xiu Min but quickly shift my eyes when he noticed it.

 

 

"Woooo~ Nice fiancé, sis!" Young Min whispered at my ears. I bit my lips, trying to hold back my anger. A light smack on his head made me smiled victoriously. That's for messing up with me.

 

 

His loud whining had attract other's eye towards him. "Is something wrong, Young Min?"

 

 

"No. Nothing." He grinned while staring at me. I just pull my eyebrows up and blinked at him with my innocent, pleading eyes. Like nothing's happen ;)

 

 

>>>>FAST FORWARD>>>>

 

 

Now, there was only me and him-Xiu Min. Yeah. They left us, alone, awkwardly, in the restaurant. 

 

 

"Emm, so h-how are you doing n-now?" I tried to broke the silence and awkward situation between us.

 

 

He moved his body a bit to fixed his siting posture and crossing his arms together. He gawked at me. I felt the pressure when he stared at me like that.

 

 

"I'm fine after you moved. Don't bother to worry." He finally spoke. He seemed hurt about me, moving to China, ten years ago.

 

 

"O-Of course you do! Ha-ha," I laughed awkwardly.

 

 

"So, tell me Soo Hee-sshi. What's with the dress? Don't tell me that you've become a lady now, not a tomboy anymore?" He asked while observing my outfits for tonight.

 

 

"Err.." What should I tell him? A lie or a truth? 

 

 

"Oh, this dress! Pfft, Dad made me wear this. Urghh,you know how I hate dresses!" Maybe he'll be more comfortable with the old me, the one with caps and in boy's shirt.

 

 

"Oh, yeah? I thought you'll change after moving there. But I guess not then" Slowly he spoke comfortablely. I couldn't stand with this awkward situation anymore! 

 

 

"Can we drop the formality, please? It's getting awkward, ya know Xiu" The old Han Soo Hee is back!

 

 

I could see Xiumin's lip stretched and their ends upturned. Oh God, how I miss those smile of him!

 

 

"You don't mad at me right, Xiu? For moving to China?" I asked the question hesistately.

 

 

"Yes! I'm so angry with you right now for not calling or texting me in China," He pouted. Cute!

 

 

"Geez Xiu! Gross!  Stop doing that!" I embraced my arms together, shivering while staring at him weirdly, like I hate him.

 

 

"Look! You've given me goosebumps!" I handed out my hands to him. He smiled and stood up.

 

 

He cupped my face and ducked his head towards me. My eyes googled.

 

 

"Thank you for being the real you! I miss you, Hee-ah!" He flicked my nose. I groaned at him. The night flew fast as we were chatting about our lives after I moved. Of course I made up some incidence for fun and skipped about my 'lady change'.

 


 

*Revised