Happily Ever After

Love

The church bells chimed as the guest all began to get seated. Business men accompanied by their wives and children sat by the back while family and friends sat near the front. Both parents were ushering their business partners into the service which was decorated with light pastel colored flowers. Light pink flower petals decorated the floor accompanied by soft tones of lavender and baby blue. 

In the back rooms, the brides maids and the bride herself were in the middle of taking pictures when a knock interrupted their session. The door opened and Namjoon walked in cleared his throat and gave a sheepish smile towards the seven people in the room. He bowed his head and muttered an apology before asking if he could speak to the bride alone for the remainder of the time. The five brides maids and the photographer left the room and Namjoon sat besides Yunhee who was sitting on the off white and gold colored sofa. He looked at her with a gentle smile as he saw her wedding dress. The light, egg yolk yellow complemented her milky white skin tone while her light brown hair was up in a messy due which gave her a usually soft appearance more an edge-- an elegant edge. Her make up was simple yet beautiful, just fitting for her. 

"You look beautiful, Yunhee," Namjoon said, capturing her attention. Yunhee's cheeks flushed a light pink color as she looked at him and gave him a small smile before saying a small 'thank you'. "I wanted to apologize to you for my behavior before the engagement." Namjoon looked away from her and diverted his attention to the sofa they sat on. 

"It's okay," she softly said, making Namjoon look at her. "It's really okay. Seokjin told me about it," she told him. 

Namjoon looked at her and felt his heart begin to beat faster. He was relieved that Yunhee had forgive him, but he still couldn't live with the fact that he made their relationship a little bumpy. He was brought back to reality when he felt Yunhee grab onto his hand which made his heart fall out of his chest at the sudden touch. He turned her head towards her and saw her with a wide smile on her face. Her eyes had a sparkle in them that he's never seen before and her smile had this gentleness that he's felt before from her. 

"You will always be one my best friends, Nammy," she told him gently as she squeezed his hand before letting go of it. Yunhee stood up and smoothed her dress down and turned to Namjoon who sat looking at her. "We have five minutes before I get married," she said. "You should go and check on my soon-to-be-husband just in case he passed out." She let out a small laugh at the thought of Seokjin passing out in his own waiting room. 

+++

Seokjin paced around his room going back and forth. His hands shaking from the amount of nervousness he felt in the pit of his stomach. For the past few days, he hasn't seen Yunhee since the practice dinner and he felt nervous to see her for the first time in what seemed like forever. He heard his door open and Namjoon walking through the door with a sly smile on his face. 

"Loser," Namjoon commented. 

Seokjin stopped pacing and scoffed at Namjoon before he continued to pace back and forth. "I'm nervous, bro." 

"It's alright," Namjoon said. "You're getting married in about five minutes. Be nervous but be happy. You're marrying the prettiest girl ever!" He exclaimed as he shook Seokjin's shoulders.  "You're getting married to Yunhee! The future Kim Yunhee," Namjoon looked at him and Seokjin gave him a smile when he realized that Namjoon was right.

He was marrying the Byun Yunhee. Natural beauty, talented, hardworking and simply amazing Byun Yunhee. The quiet girl in his business management class that was always in the top 3 when it came to grades. She was the always organized and kind hearted girl who always seemed to have an edge to her at times, but nonetheless, was still the sweetest person in the world. 

"Let's go," Seokjin said to Namjoon. "I have a wedding to be at right now," he told him with a smile on his face. 

"There's the Jin I know," Namjoon commented as he and Seokjin made their way out of the dressing room and towards the service room where the vows would be exchanged. 

Seokjin made his way towards the front and smiled at his mother and future mother-in-law. Namjoon stood besides the priest and had a nervous, yet excited smile on his face as he waited patiently for the music to begin. He heard the familiar sound of Canon in D began to play and the best man and maid of honor came walking out with their arms hooked together. The maid of honor had a pale purple, sleeveless dress that stopped right before her knees and she held a small bouquet of pretty pastel flowers in her left hand. The four other brides maid came walking out with Seokjin's other friends. 

Lastly, after the long intro, everyone in the room rose to their feet as they saw the beautiful bride in her dress with her right arm hooked with her father who had a proud smile on his face. Yunhee took careful steps to make sure she wouldn't fall or loose her balance before making it to her husband-to-be. 

Yunhee looked up and saw Seokjin standing with his hands in front of him and a shy smile on his face as he took a few steps down and took Yunhee from her father who said a quiet "take care of my daughter" before letting her go to him then went to sit beside his wife. Seokjin nodded his head and brought her up towards the alter and smiled at her in the most loving way possible. 

The priest began the ceremony and by the time it was time for the vows, the couple was antsy in their positions. The ring barriers came through the doors and presented the couple with their rings. Seokjin took her ring and looked a her through her veil as he said his vow. 

"I, Kim Seokjin, take you, Byun Yunhee, to my lawfully wedded wife. To cherish and to hold, to love and to honor. I will always be there for you," he said to her with the most loving voice and eyes set on her. "I will listen to your problems and hold you close when you have nightmares. I'll look forward to coming home because I know that you'll be waiting for me with dinner ready to eat. I'll take care of you when you are sick, because you are like a baby." Seokjin let out a chuckle. "You will be my best friend . Someone who I can turn to when I have problems or concerns, but I'll be sure to always put you first because you are my love. My earth, sun and moon. You make me complete. Because without you, I might not have a new day or night. I might not have somewhere to call my home. I vow to never look at any other girl and to not be jealous or sad when you want to do something without me," the crowd began to chuckle at his words. "I'll make sure to always trust you, love." Seokjin slipped the ring onto her finger. 

The priest turned to Yunhee and she looked at Seokjin and began to say her vow: 

"I, Byun Yunhee, take you, Kim Seokjin, to be my lawfully wedded husband. To love and to hold. To cherish and to treasure. I'll try my best to be a wife that you've always dreamed of having. One that'll make you breakfast, lunch and dinner. I'll try to surprise you and remember the days that I couldn't that mean a lot to you. I'll nag less, but I won't be lenient on you. I'll listen to you when you need to vent or just someone to talk to. I'll make sure that you're happy and content with everything because your happiness is my happiness. Your sadness is my sadness and your love is my love. I don't know where or what I would be doing without you in my life but I'm ready to discover the world with you. I'm ready to love you even more than I already do and I'll love you until death do us part." She said as she began to cry from the overwhelming feeling inside of her. With trembling hands, she placed Seokjin's ring on his finger and looked at him with happy, but tearful, eyes and a smile spread across her face. 

The priest looked at the two with a fond smile on his face before he said: "You may now kiss the bride." 

Seokjin took a step towards Yunhee and lifted her veil, revealing her soft smile and tearful eyes. He gently cupped her face and wiped away her tears with his thumbs before placing a soft kiss on her forehead. He looked into her beautiful eyes and softly mumbled, "This is our happily ever after, princess." 

 

======

ahh! I'm done with the story now! Omo, thanks for the support, loves! Makes me really happy. 
I hope that you can support my other stories if you enjoyed this one! It'll make me really happy 
To see that you do enjoy my other stories!

Happy reading! 
 

The dress: