Irritated

Love

Yunhee stood in front of Namjoon's office the following morning. She knocked the door twice before she entered. She saw him furiously typing away on his laptop when she entered his office. Namjoon looked up from his laptop locking eyes with Yunhee who stood awkwardly in front of him. 

"Hello," He greeted, "Sit down if you would like." His eyes went back to the computer screen as he began to work again. 

"I just wanted to talk to you about-" 

"Last night?" Namjoon asked. Yunhee nodded her head. A smile appeared on his lips. "Sorry about that," He said. "I didn't know your boyfriend would be there," His smile turned into a smirk. 

Yunhee bit her bottom lip and looked at him nervously. He was her boss at the end of the day, but he didn't have any way to claim her as his besides her position as his secretary. Sure, he was rich, handsome and young. Something everyone wants in their life but she had already had Seokjin in her life and she was content with him. Namjoon knew for a fact that she was with Seokjin, but, as persistant as he is, he won't give up on pursuing her. 

Namjoon, Seokjin and Yunhee had a history together. Namjoon and Seokjin were friends in their younger years. Both their fathers were friends in business and the two had grown to be friends. Both going into the same college and later then meeting Yunhee in the same lecture class. Right off the bat Seokjin and her had a thing for one another. All three of them knowing well enough of what was happening or going to happen. But at the end, Namjoon had feelings for the beloved Yunhee. 

Now, almost five years later, Namjoon couldn't help but feel stepped on from her. As her superior, he didn't like the fact that she did that to him. He gave her a job, a very well paying job, after she had rejected Seokjin's offer at his company because he might show favoritism towards her over his other employee's and she didn't want that. But Namjoon offered her an opening as his secretary and she had gladly accepted. After a year and a half of working together, he couldn't help himself with his redeveloped feelings for the beauty she was. 

Namjoon knew his actions the previous night was rather rash, but, he didn't know what overcame him at the moment. He's never had so much jealousy in the past when she and Seokjin were together. Maybe it was the fact that Seokjin and Yunhee were gettin serious with talk of engagement and weddings and future plans with kids being involved. 

"Tell dear Seokjin I'm sorry for my actions," He said finally after five minutes of nothing but his typing. 

"That's it, Namjoon? Tell him you're sorry?!" Yunhee looked at him with an enraged expression. "You tell him yourself," She scoffed,  "You've been friends for almost twenty years and you just want to tell him you're sorry?" Yunhee stood up from the chair and took two steps towards his desk where Namjoon swallowed a lump that had formed in his throat. "You go and talk to him. I'll be leaving early because right now, I'm irritated to the ing max," She glared at him for a quick moment before she turned around and left his office, slamming the door shut. 

"Damn bastard get's it to the end, huh?" He poked his inner cheek with his tongue. 

 

======

Updated for you, loves. I know, it's 5ever since I last updated.... T^T 

Like fo real . I'm sorry. I'll try to update this one more often. School's been horrible. 

But enjoy this update for now! Byee~!