Lunch

Love

Namjoon entered the conference room and met eyes with Yunhee who gave him a small smile before she bowed her head to him. He looked at the chair next to her and saw Seokjin standing by her.

"Sorry," Namjoon said, "I was running late this morning." 

"It's no problem, Namjoon," Seokjin gave him a small smile. "We all just got here. Please, sit," he motioned for Namjoon to sit down in his designated chair which was at the head of the long, dark, espresso table. Namjoon nodded his head and fixed his red, satin tie and made his way to his chair. 

He sat down and cleared his throat. "Please, sit," he motioned for them to sit. Namjoon fixed his black suit jacket and opened the light blue folder that had the schedule for the meeting. He turned his head to the right and motioned for the chairman to start the meeting by telling the schedule they had planned. 

An hour and a half later, the meeting was over and the plans of building a new site in China was approved and the cooperation with Seokjin's company to build a new brank in China. Namjoon was one of the first to leave the meeting room and everyone else followed suit. The only two left in the room were Seokjin and Yunhee. 

"Do you want to get lunch with me?" Seokjin asked her with a smile on his face. 

Yunhee looked at him as she pushed her seat in. She nodded her head. "Let me go and check if I need to do anything for Joon first," she told him as she took her folder and notebook from the table and held it close in her chest.

Seokjin let out a small, irritated sigh but nodded his head. "I'll go with you," he offered, taking hold of her hand. Yunhee's cheeks pinked at the sudden contact. She tried to pull her hand away from him as she made her way out of the meeting room only to bump into someone. Seokjon let go of Yunhee's hand as he glanced up and saw Namjoon standing by the door with an awkward smile on his face. 

"Sorry," Yunhee mumbled as she fixed her hair. "I was about to look for you. Can I go out to lunch with Seokjin?" She asked him with a tiny smile. 

Namjoon looked between the two and hesitantly nodded his head. Yunhee gave him a smile and she thanked him Seokjin wrapped his arm around her waist and gave Namjoon a small, thankful smile. The couple began to walk towards Yunhee's little office that sat in front of Namjoon's. She took her purse from underneath her desk and grabbed her coat that hung on the chair. 

Yunhee looked at Seokjin with a smile on her face. "Let's go," she said as she buttoned her coat up and placed her purse on her right arm and held Seokjin's big, warm hands in her left. Seokjin smiled at her and led her to the elevator. 

 

-----

Short, I know. But I'm trying to make the end result really nice. 
Because I don't know my plot anymore.