Lucky Bastard

Love

"What the hell, Namjoon!" Seokjin snarled at the man in front of him. Seokjin loosened his red, satin tie and glared at the man. "Why won't you sign the ing papers for the new plans?!" 

Namjoon looked up from his papers and laptop and looked at Seokjin with a small, unrecognizable smile on his face. "Just ing propose to her already, damn." Seokjin looked at the male and his face was confused at his words. He thought that he had a thing for Yunhee. Was there a change in his heart, or was he messing with him about both the proposal and not signing the papers yet. "You heard me. Propose to her already then I'll sign the papers." 

"Really?" Seokjin looked at his friend, still confused at the sudden request of doing so. "I thought-" 

"I was just pulling your leg, you dumb ." Namjoon smiled at him for a quick moment before he bursted out laughing, leaving Seokjin still confused as ever from his request. "Do you really think that I'd go through all of that trouble for a girl?" Namjoon raised a brow at him as if accusing Seokjin of thinking so lowly of him. "I stopped liking her so many years ago, to be honest." 

"Then what the hell was-" 

"I was just messing with you." Namjoon stood up and offered his hand out to Seokjin. "I'm sorry, man. I was just seeing when you'd pop the question. I was thinking that maybe if I kept trying to get Yunhee to be mine, that you'll ask her after planning for almost two years now." Seokjin couldn't help but laugh at his friend's reasoning. The thought never occurred to him that maybe he --Namjoon-- was trying to help him out. He mentally face palmed himself for being so stupid for not understanding that no matter who or what there was, Namjoon never fought for it with him-- or in this case against. Seokjin placed his hand in his friends and looked at him with a small, but grateful, smile on his face. 

"I apologize for my behavior towards you for the past few weeks." Seokjin sat himself down on the chair and rested his arms on his knees. 

"Ayy, I'd beat the hell out of myself if I was in your shoes." Namjoon quickly typed something on his computer before closing the device. "How are you going to propose to your lady?" 

Seokjin let out a sigh and looked at Namjoon. "I don't know how." He groaned in annoyance. "I honestly don't know how to make it big and memorable like how she wants it." 

"Sing to her, pick out the prettiest ring, buy dozens of flowers of different color and decorate her office," Namjoon suggested. "You like to sing. You're good at singing. You have money for the prettiest ring and flowers that it'll look like a meadow in here." He joked, trying to make Seokjin feel better about the idea of the proposal that would take place soon. 

"When are you free next week?" He asked Namjoon as he took out his phone and opened his calander seeing the next week. 

"Everyday," Namjoon said to him. "But Yunhee doesn't need to come in until nine next week." 

Seokjin nodded his head and looked at the clock on the wall and noticed the time was already lunch time. "I'll order the roses today," he informed his friend as he stood up and fixed his suit and tie. "I'll get the ring tomorrow and prepare a song for next Friday." Seokjin stuffed his black, metallic iPhone in his pants pocket. "Make sure she comes in at ten that morning, boss." A smirk played it's way on Seokjin's lips as he look at his friend who had a smile on his face. 

"Good luck," Namjoon said as he watched his friend leave his office. Once the door closed, he sat back in his black, leather chair and let out a content sigh as he felt his shoulders lighten. "You are one lucky bastard." 

 

 

 

=====

Updated yo! 
/cries buckets of tears that I start to drown/ 

It's been a while since I last updated, but here you go. 
Dun hate me. Kind of short thoo.