Don't You Dare

Love

Namjoon sat next to Seokjin in the bar with a bottle of beer in his hand. Seokjin downed his shot with a scowl on his face, he turned to Namjoon who was casualy sipping his beer with no emotion on his face. "What do you want?" He asked Namjoon with a hint of irritation in his voice. 

"Yunhee told me to talk to you," He said before he took a sip of his beer. Namjoon could feel Seokjin's glare on him the moment he said Yunhee's name. 

Seokjin let out a laugh. "All because Yunhee told you. Why don't we just say we made up, Namjoon?" 

"Because," Namjoon looked at Seokjin, placing his beer on the smooth counter top of the bar. "Yunhee left work and she said we have to talk." 

"What is there to talk about," Seokjin let out a scoff. "That was my girlfriend you kissed last night. That was my girlfriend and you know that I would be over at her apartment," He snarled. Seokjin held up a hand at the bartender, motioning for a bottle of beer for him. 

Namjoon just let smirked and sipped his beer. "But that doesn't mean I can't stop trying," He said with so much confidence. 

The bartender placed the open bottle in front of Seokjin who took a few gulps of the burning alcohol. "I thought we told you that we plan on being engaged soon," Seokjin looked at Namjoon with a glare. "You wouldn't dare do any while we're together," Seokjin loosened black silk tie and looked at Namjoon as if he was crazy. 

"Who said I wouldn't try anything, Jin?" Namjoon let out a small chuckle as he looked at Seokjin with a small hint of enjoyment in his eyes. 

"I said so,"Seokjin threw the bottle of beer at the wall making the bar become quiet. He glared at him with such anger that the atmosphere seemed tense. "Don't you dare start with me, Namjoon," He snarled. Seokjin grabbed his black jacket from his chair and stood up. "I ing dare you to start this with me now, Namjoon. I dare you," Seokjin looked at Namjoon with so much anger in his eyes, he could kill him.  

"Don't think I'll turn down this offer you gave me," Namjoon looked at him dead in the eye, not backing down from the challenge. 

Seokjin's nostrils flared for a quick second. His hands clenched around the bottle of alcohol in front of him as he stared at his best friend who was fighting with him over his girlfriend. ing Namjoon was getting on his nerves after five years of knowing Yunhee and three years for him to digest the fact that they were going to be together for a while now. Seokjin grew angrier at the moment because he remembered talking to Namjoon about proposing to Yunhee soon. That damn bastard. 

"You piece of !" Seokjin snarled at Namjoon and he threw the bottle of alcohol at the wall in front of the two. "You little rich bastard." Seokjin got up from the bar stool and grabbed his black Armani suit jacket and made his way out of the bar angry. 

Namjoon watched Seokjin leave the bar and walk across the street to where his friend had taken off in his Aston Martin 0ne-77. Namjoon then looked at the bartender with an apologetic smile before he took his wallet out and handed  the male two hundred dollars. "Sorry for that," He said, "My friend just had a rough day. Please, keep quiet about this." The bartender nodded his head and took the money. "Thank you. I'll be taking my leave now."