Action

Love

Seokjin stood in front of Yunhee's apartment door with a bouquet of flowers that he had just purchased before coming over to her apartment. His hand made their way to her doorbell as he rang it. He waited for a few seconds before it was opened, revealing Yunhee who was dressed in a dark red dress that was fitted at the top and flared at the bottom. She looked beautiful, sophisticated as she stood in front of her door. 

"Hello," She finally said to him. Yunhee opened the door wider, "Come in." 

Seokjin nodded his head and stepped inside her apartment. It was large, spacious and modern. Her living room was large with a dark brown wooden bookshelf filled with what seemed like endless titles. Her t.v. was wide and to a channel where Heirs was playing. He noticed that her coffee table was filled with papers and her laptop was opened.

He shifted his attention back to Yunhee and he flashed her a smile. "I bought you flowers," He said in his velvet-like voice of his. 

Yunhee gave him a small smile and Seokjin couldn't help but stare at her in awe. Her beauty was exquisite and it drove him crazy. "Thank you," He heard her say to him. He felt his heart beat faster as her smile grew bigger. "Come on in," Yunhee encouraged him. "Take off your shoes and make yourself at home." She made her way into the kitchen, leaving Sukjin behind to take off his shoes and slip on a pair of white slippers. He began to walk around her apartment, exploring her own little space of comfort. "Would like anything to drink," He heard her ask from the kitchen as he looked at the pictures that were placed on her table that sat by her window. 

"Water's fine," Seokjin answered her as he bent down with his hands in his black blazer jacket and inspected the photo of Yunhee. His lips curled into a small smile as he saw it was a picture of the two of them on one of their very first dates. This was back when they were starting to get to know each other and now, after three years, they've been together. Seokjin turned around and saw Yunhee standing in front of him with a glass of water in her hand. "You look beautiful tonight," He complimented her with a sly smile. 

Yunhee gave him a smile before handing him the glass of water which he took with a thankful smile. "Thank you," She said as she sat down on the sofa in front of her laptop. "How did dinner go for you?" Yunhee asked him as he sat beside her.

Seokjin let out a groan as he undid his black tie. "Horrible," He said, "They kept asking me when the wedding would be and if we're planning on having kids or not."

Yunhee let out a chuckle as she began to type up a report for her company. "Well, you are at that age," She said. "It's only them being curious if there's going to be kids involved in the future or not. You don't have to be so down about it."

Seokjin just laughed and laid his head down on her lap while she stretched her arms up. "How did dinner go for you?" He asked her. 

"It's the same thing over and over again," Yunhee sighed. "He's still trying to go on a date with me." 

"That ," Seokjin muttered. He looked up to see Yunhee's unsatisfied face. "I'm sorry," He said, "That hole." 

"Not any better," She bent down and placed a kiss on his forehead. "But I still love you." 

Seokjin smiled. "I love you too, baby girl..." 

Yunhee let out a yawn. "What's up with the flowers though?" 

Seokjin got up from her lap and sat down nicely on the sofa. "To make up for missing your company dinner," He took off his blazer and ed the first three bottns of his white dress shirt. He felt so stiff and uncomfortable in his clothing today. 

Ting.

Yunhee's doorbell rang. "Are you expecting anyone?" Seokjin asked. 

Yunhee shook her head before getting up from the sofa and making her way to the door. Yunhee opened it and was greeted by her boss. "Namjoo what are yo-" 

She got cut off by his lips crashing onto hers. Seokjin watched for a moment, shocked at the sudden action before he dashed over towards the door. 

 

======

I have no idea what to title this story, you guys. I kind of changed the plot and everything.... T-T 

Short update for eveyone ;)