Blushing?!

It All Started With A Phone
True to her word, Min-Hee listened to EVERY song by Exo (both Exo-K and Exo-M and their combination songs). The singer, Luhan's voice sounded like the same Luhan who dropped his phone on the bubble tea shop. 
 
Min-Hee was bored the next day because she didn't have any classes and her professor gave no new assignments yesterday. Resorting to the last option, she called Luhan with her own phone (they exchanged their phone numbers yesterday, so Min-Hee would stop feeling guilty about increasing Luhan's phone bill). Hopefully, he was free. 
 
One ring... 
 
Two rings... 
 
Three rings... 
 
"Hello?" 
 
That wasn't Luhan's voice. 
 
... 
 
In another part of Seoul, there lived 12 good looking boys that are under the group name, Exo. Of course as boys, they would pull pranks on each other once in a while. Particularly, this morning was the day Luhan was attacked by Kai, Sehun, and Chanyeol. These boys were infamous for teasing their hyungs. Normally, Luhan would stay alert and keep his guard up. But today there was only one thing on his mind. 
 
Min-Hee.  
 
He was very excited to call Min-Hee and ask her if she was free tonight. He finally had a day off and wanted to finally meet the girl with the soft voice. Luhan kept thinking of ways to ask her in a way it wouldn't seem as a date because he didn't know if she had a boyfriend or not. He hoped she didn't. 
 
Anyway, Luhan was attacked by the three pranksters with a bitter coffee that was switched with his sweet mocha latte. By the time Luhan sipped his coffee, the Three Musketeers ran into Sehun's room (which he shared with Luhan) and locked the door. 
 
"Ah!" Luhan's yelp could be heard throughout the whole building. 
 
Kai, Chanyeol, and Sehun all snickered and high fived each other. 
 
"What happened?" Kris's voice boomed from the kitchen. 
 
"Those pranksters switched my latte for black coffee," Luhan complained while fanning his burnt tongue. 
 
Uh-oh. Now that Kris knew, there was no escape from harsh punishment. Kai recalled that he was forced to do 100 push-ups with Kris sitting on his back after scaring Suho into watching a scary movie. And there was no way the three of them were going to do that again. 
 
They needed to hide! 
 
"Ring!" 
 
Luhan's phone went off that moment. 
 
"Oh! My phone is ringing!" Luhan jumped up happily and raced towards his room. 
 
He turned the knob but the door wouldn't budge. 
 
"Huh," Luhan tried again but it was stuck. 
 
"Ring!" The phone rang a second time. 
 
A wave of panic washed over him. What if it was Min-Hee? He definitely wanted to answer the phone before anyone in Exo noticed his caller ID. He used the heart emotions on his work phone next to her name. 
 
Filled with worries, Luhan ran to find Suho who had all the keys to unlock all the doors in the apartment just as the third ring went off. 
 
Wanting to stay hidden in the room, Sehun answered the phone. 
 
"Hello?" Sehun asked. 
 
"Um... Is this Luhan-shi's phone?" a soft female's voice asked. 
 
"I'm sorry, Luhan hyung isn't available right now. Bye!" Kai quickly took the phone and ended the conversation, leaving Min-Hee on the other line bewildered. 
 
Chanyeol made a tsk tsk sound. 
 
"Kai. Kai. Kai. That's no way to talk to our future sister-in-law," Chanyeol scolded as Kai and Sehun gave the giant (To non-Exo fans: Chanyeol is one of the tallest members of Exo and the tallest of Exo-K so his nickname is giant) puzzled looks. 
 
"Look at the caller ID," Chanyeol smirked evilly. 
 
Sure enough, they saw what  Luhan was fearing most of. 
 
❤️Min-Hee ❤️
 
Unable to control their laughter, the three boys bursted out laughing, forgetting that they needed to be hidden. Just then, the door bursted open revealing an anxious Luhan. 
 
Luhan froze when he realized that Kai had Luhan's work phone in his hand. Luhan quickly snatched the phone out of Kai's clutches and looked at his phone. Yup. Both of Luhan's fears were confirmed: Min-Hee had called him and the three biggest loudmouths of Exo saw the hearts he added next to Min-Hee's name. 
 
"So, hyung. Are you going to introduce us to our sister-in-law?" Chanyeol asked while Kai and Sehun were giggling like gossiping high school girls. 
 
"W-what are y-you talking about?" Luhan stuttered. 
 
"Why didn't you tell us you had a GIRLFRIEND?" Sehun blurted out. 
 
"W-what?!" Luhan blushed tomato red. 
 
"I know hyung! Are we not worthy enough to meet our own sister-in-law?" Kai asked feigning hurt. 
 
"M-min-Hee is n-not my g-girlfriend," Luhan blushed even more. 
 
"Then are you guys already married?" Sehun asked while Kai and Chanyeol laughed even harder and Luhan exceeded the levels of human tomato-ness. 
 
"N-no," Luhan said. "We're just f-friends." 
 
Luhan should have been in the Guinness World Record book by now for he had won the title of reddest cheeks ever. Luhan cleared his throat and started walking out the door. 
 
"Just wait one minute hyung," Chanyeol held Luhan back. 
 
"W-what?" Luhan stuttered. (He should have also won the award for worst stuttering.)
 
"I won't tell anyone about this if you let us meet our sister-in-law," Chanyeol said. 
 
So that's how Min-Hee ended up walking toward Exo's dorm later that evening. 
 
Min-Hee had gotten a text from Luhan, who erased the hearts in fear of others finding out about his crush even though Chanyeol and Kai announced Luhan's not-so-secret crush to everyone in Exo, with the address to the dorm building. 
 
Min-Hee stopped in front of the door, but before she had a chance to ring the doorbell, someone already opened it for her. She was hauled into the living room by two very tall guys while the third one closed the door quickly. 
 
"Hi!" One of the very tall guys waved his hands excitedly. "My name is Chanyeol." 
 
"I'm Kai." 
 
"I'm Sehun." 
 
"My name is Suho." 
 
"I'm Chen." 
 
"And I'm Baekhyun." 
 
"Nice to meet you, I'm Kris." 
 
"HI! I'M TAO!" 
 
"I'm D.O." 
 
"Lay is my name." 
 
"Hello. I'm Xiumin." 
 
One by one, flower boy after flower boy, Min-Hee was introduced to almost every boy in the room. 
 
One more person was left. He looked very cute and had very fluffy hair, which Min-Hee had to restrain herself from touching. The boy had very simple clothing: a gray v-neck shirt and jeans, but it made him look like a model. Min-Hee would be lying if she said that this boy was NOT handsome.
 
No. He was beyond handsome. He was the reincarnation of Adonis. 
 
Min-Hee suddenly felt self conscious of her childish teddy bear sweater and faded skinny jeans. Not to mention that her long, brown hair was in her trademark messy ponytail, and her dark brown eyes were magnified under the lens of her black-framed glasses, making her look like a geek. 
 
However, Luhan thought that Min-Hee was the opposite of a geek. She didn't wear anything revealing like his co-workers at SM entertainment wore. Her hair seemed so soft to touch that he had to keep his hands in his pockets, so he wouldn't run his fingers through her ponytail. Not to mention her shiny, big eyes that complemented her glasses frame. She was too cute! All Luhan wanted to do was to run up to her and hug her like she was his personal teddy bear (she was wearing a sweater with a teddy bear on it). 
 
"Um... Hi, I'm Luhan," the boy said while holding out his right hand and offering her a dazzling smile. 
 
"Hello, I am Min-Hee," Min-Hee said while shaking his hand. 
 
She felt a jolt of electricity shoot out of her hand when her hand made contact with his. (Believe me she knows what that feels like because she spent too much time in the chemistry classroom in Junior High and had a misfortunate accident.) Min-Hee zoned out for a second then she quickly snapped back to reality, and let go of Luhan's hand, which disappointed him a little. 
 
"Ah, I almost forgot," Min-Hee rummaged through her back pack and pulled out Luhan's phone. "Here is your phone back. Don't worry, I did not look at your look through your phone or anything." 
 
"I know. I trust you," Luhan smiled even more dazzling as Min-Hee handed his phone back to him. 
 
Min-Hee felt something in her chest pound heavily. It felt the same way she did when she ran 10 laps in gym class. She could feel heat rise up to her cheeks, so she turned away until she recomposed herself. 
 
"Nice to meet all of you," Min-Hee bowed, facing the boys again. "Good bye." She headed out the door. 
 
"Wait." 
 
"Yes?" Min-Hee turned around and saw the boy called Kai, in front of her. 
 
"Will you stay for dinner?" Kai asked. 
 
"D.O. hyung's cooking is the best!" Sehun piped up. 
 
Everyone got the hint and started persuading Min-Hee to stay for dinner. However, the clueless gluttonous hyung of Exo-M ruined the opportunity. 
 
"Why do you guys always complain that there is not enough food for me? Now you're going to invite a guest?! We won't have enough food!" exclaimed Xiumin (nicknamed Baozi). 
 
All of Exo sent their hyung, who was supposed to be the eldest, daggers with their eyes except Luhan, who was still dazed after having a face-to-face conversation with Min-Hee and kept replaying their conversation in his head. It was an understatement to say that Luhan was on Cloud Nine. Luhan was on Cloud Nine Billion. 
 
"We have enough," Kai said while gritting his teeth. 
 
"You just get hungry 5 seconds after you finished eating at a buffet," Tao said, rolling his eyes. 
 
"I'm sorry, but I should actually go home because my mother is waiting for me," Min-Hee bowed her head again, heading out for the door. 
 
"It's not safe for a lady to walk alone though..." Lay said. 
 
Everyone's attention went directly to Luhan (except Baozi who had his eyes on the refrigerator). 
 
"Luhan hyung, why don't you walk Min-Hee shi home?" Kai suggested while wiggling his eyebrows. 
 
Luhan got the hint and nodded his head. "Sure."
 
Luhan walked next to Min-Hee and put his shoes on.
 
"Let's go Min-Hee shi," Luhan smiled, making Min-Hee blush. 
 
"Bye Min-Hee!" Exo yelled as Min-Hee and Luhan walked out the door. 
 
Luhan and Min-Hee quickly found it easy to talk to each other and started discussing many different topics. Luhan found out that Min-Hee was a Seoul University student who was working hard to keep her full scholarship. He also found out that her father died early, and had was brought up by her mother and older sister. Min-Hee found out that Luhan was from China and came to Seoul to work. 
 
"So, Luhan shi, what is your job?" Min-Hee asked. 
 
Luhan expected this question already. Now that she knew about Exo, she was sure to recognize him by now. It was better to tell her now and see how she would react because he was burning with curiosity. He took a deep breath. 
 
"Can I trust you with a secret?" Luhan asked. 
 
"Sure," Min-Hee replied. 
 
"I'm Luhan of Exo-M," Luhan said. 
 
To Luhan's surprise Min-Hee smiled. "I know." 
 
"Really? How?" 
 
"I could instantly recognize all of you because I saw all of your music videos," Min-Hee said. "Can I also tell you a secret?" 
 
"Ok." 
 
"I'm a huge fan of Chanyeol, but don't tell him!" 
 
What?!