Chapter 7

My Tuneless Songs

I was back at home, sitting on my bed, still unable to process the things I saw earlier at Beige’s room. She poisoned Kyuhyun? Why would she do that?

Suddenly a voice was heard, “Because I’m the father of her child. You’ve done your task, this will be the last time we’re meeting,” I looked up and saw Kyuhyun sitting on top of the table, tears flooding his eyes.

“This is not funny you know,” I said to him, hoping he’d tell me that it was only a joke. But like always, life is being mean to me.

“I’m not joking Ryeowook, I’m sorry,” he said before disappearing into thin air. He can’t do this to me, he can’t just disappear! I haven’t scolded him yet, I haven’t told him how much I hate him yet, what have I done to deserve this, why can’t god let me be happy?!

I haven’t told him how much I hate him for making me fall so hard for him yet......

All these thoughts were running in my head, and that was when I saw the pocket knife on my table.

“Is this a sign god?” I said before I took the knife from the table, ready to end my life.

“Ryeowook, don’t!” someone shouted at me, it was Kyuhyun’s voice, but he was nowhere in sight!

“Where are you, if you don’t show me where you are I’ll kill myself!” I shouted, as I put the knife on my neck.

“I’m behind you,” Kyuhyun said as he tapped my shoulder.

I dropped the knife and immediately turn to hug him. I couldn’t see properly as I was crying, but I could smell his scent, and that was enough for me.  “Don’t you ever do that again!” I said to him, but then my mom walked in.

“Ryeowook, what are you doing? Who are you hugging, there’s no one there?” I wiped away my tears to find him gone, again.

My mom walked towards me and dragged me downstairs. She told me to sit next to my dad while she go make some tea.

“One of my friend saw you hugging air and doing weird stuff alone, are you okay?” he said as he held my hand.

“I’m fine dad!” I retorted.

“I’m your dad Ryeowook, I know things, and I think you’re taking your breakup with Beige a little bit hard,” he said. He knows things? That’s a really funny statement considering he knows nothing.

“Okay dad, I’m tired, I want to go to sleep now,” I said as I walked back to my room.

It’s been 4 days since I last saw him, I’ve been trying to convince myself that I don’t love him, that it’s just the excitement of finally meeting a pop star and knowing he’s in love with me.

But it’s not just that, it’s more than that, I truly love him.

I sat alone in my room after meeting Beige, and she told me everything.

“I regret nothing,” she said smugly. Well she should, Kyuhyun was being a jerk anyways. But too bad, I LOVE THAT JERK!

Why can’t we just be like everyone else, why does he have to be a ghost? Why did I fall for him in the first place anyways.

“Kyuhyun, please, I’m ready to let you go, just let me see you one last time,” I said to myself, as a drop of tear fell from the corner of my eyes.

I could feel a presence next to me, I turned my head and there he was, sitting on my bed with a smirk on his face, looking pitifully at me.

“You don’t have to be so dramatic you know, I was just joking, you’re way too serious,” he said as before he began laughing.

“Kyuhyun, I’m tired of all your games, just...just go,” I said, immediately regretting it after his facial expression changed.

But then a smile formed, “Hhahahahaha, finally, I’ve been waiting for this, now that you know how to let go, I can finally get my life back!” he said as he started jumping up and down.

He disappeared soon after, and my phone rang at the same moment.

“Ryeowook, it’s Beige,”

“Yeah,” I said.

“Kyuhyun’s mom just called, he woke up!”

A/N : I know this is a bit confusing and boring, I'm really sorry, I'll try to write better next time. Btw, I wrote this in a hurry and didn't proof read it, will do it ASAP when I have the time, but for now, please do enjoy it with all the mistakes. Constructive criticism are most welcome :D