Dreams come true

Big Girls Need Some Lovin' Too!

Ji Yeon's POV

"Leave her alone!" someone shouted. We all turned around to see it was Ji Yong. 

"Who are you huh?" one of the creepers asked him.

"I'm her....uh...classmate!" he responded.

"Fine take her" one said and shoved me towards Ji Yong's direction and walked off.

"Bastards" I said under my breath as I walked towards Ji Yong.

"Thanks for saving me"

"It's nothing. I am very intimidating" he said with a cocky smirk.

I scoffed and started walking home again.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"Home" 

"I'll give you a ride since I'm such a gentleman" he said. He disappeared for a minute then showed up with his car. I got in the car and most of the ride was silent until I decided to ask Ji Yong why he had saved me.

"Well your were being a but I'm not heartless enough to let you get " he said. I smiled to myself, does that mean he cares about me?

"But don't get the wrong idea. It's not like I care about you or anything". My smile immediately faded. 

After Ji Yong dropped me home he didn't drive off. He just sat there. I turned around with a curious face.

"Why are you still here?"

"Can I come in?"

"For what?"

"Because I like your mother. She's nice" he said.

I looked inside and seen all the lights were on so she definitely was still awake.

"I guess" I sighed. He got out the car and walked inside with me. 

"Is that you Ji Yeon?" I heard her say. 

"Yes it's me Umma" I answered. Then she came out from the kitchen and her face lit up when she see Ji Yong.

"Ji Yong!" she said, more excited to see him then her own kid. "Come sit down" she said and we all went to the living room. She sat him down next to me and she went to go sit on the recliner.

"Why were you two out this late hmm?" she asked in a erted way.

"Not for the reasons you think" I replied.

"I didn't mean to disturb you but it was a pleasant time when I came last time" Ji Yong said, he knew just what to say to make my mother love him even more.

"Oh well thank you" she said and smiled. 

"Ji Yeon why don't you go show Ji Yong your room"

"Why?"

"Because if he is your boyfriend he needs to see your room in order to have a glance at the real Ji Yeon" she said.

"The real Ji Yeon? What is that suppose to mean?"

"Just go do it" she said pulling us off the couch and shoving us up the stairs. When we had arrived at my room I opened the door and braced myself for the insults Ji Yong was about to dish out. He walked in and looked around but didn't say anything. 

"Well?" I said as I walked in and stood next to him.

"I'm still processing how I feel about it" he said putting his hand on his chin.

"Well you better-" I was interrupted by the sound of the door closing. I walked over and tried to open it but something was pulling on the knob.

"Umma I know your holding the door" I said but there was no answer. 

"I like it" Ji Yong finally said.

"Mwo?"

"I like your room. It seems nice" 

"Your just saying that because Umma can hear you" I said crossing my arms.

"Maybe I did, maybe I didn't" he responded. Then he walked over to the door and seen it wouldn't open.

"Something is wrong with your door" he said.

"It's Umma jammed" I said under my breath, then I laughed at my own joke, Ji Yong looked at me weird.

"Well how am I suppose to go home?" 

"Your not I guess"

"And what is that suppose to mean" he smirked, "You don't want me to go home?" 

"No it's not like that. The thing I want the most is for you to go home" 

Then we heard a knock on the door.

"It seems the door has jammed and I can't get it open. You'll have to wait in the morning for Appa to fix it" my mother said through the door. She was lying, nothing was wrong with the door. I knew what she had been up to.

"Ji Yong will just have to stay here for the night" she said. That was her plan.

Then Ji Yong stared laughing. That wasn't the reaction I was expecting.

"Why are you laughing?"

"It's funny"

"What is?"

"Your Umma"

I don't understand why he thought it was funny, I thought it was nerve racking. 

"I guess we're going to have a little slumber party" he said as he jumped into my bed.

I went to my closet and handed him a two blankets. 

"Your sleeping on the floor. This is my bed" I explained.

He took the blankets and lied them on the ground. Then I handed him a pillow. Since I couldn't change in front of him I went to sleep in the clothes I had been wearing. As I was drifting off to sleep I felt my bed sink in. I turned over to see Ji Yong lying next to me.

"Get out my bed" I said and attempted to push him out but he wouldn't budge.

"No the floor is uncomfortable. Just let me sleep in the bed it's not like we're going to do anything. I'm not attracted to you" he said as he pulled the blankets off of me. I pulled them back and for a minute we were playing tug a war with the blankets. Until I finally gave up and let him have the blanket. I turned over so I wouldn't face him. As I was drifting off to sleep he interfered again.

"Ji Yeon?"

"What? What do you want?"

"Do you and your Umma fight a lot?"

"No, why do you ask?"

"No reason. I just wish my Umma was like that"

"Well aren't all Umma's like that?" I was now interested in the conversation and turned over to face him as he lied on his back, staring up at my ceiling.

"Not mine. In fact I think she hates me" 

"Why do you say that?"

"She told me"

"Well I'm sure she didn't mean it"

"No she meant it. She left me for one of her boyfriends so she must of have meant it"

I stayed quiet for a minute. I was surprised he was sharing this with me.

"Your lucky your Umma cares about you. You would feel terrible if she didn't" he said then looked at me. He began to scoot closer, he put his arm around me and our faces were what seemed like two inches away. 

"I'm cold" he said then closed his eyes and soon he had fallen asleep.

My heart was racing. Being this close to Ji Yong had only existed in my dreams!