Kiss Kiss

Big Girls Need Some Lovin' Too!

Ji Yeon's POV

"You were the ladies grandson?" I said as I got up of the ground, hitting my head on the table on the way up.

"Unfortunately" he said and crossed his arms and looked away.

"Well I just came here because she insisted, we don't have to have a real date" I said, smiled a bit and started walking away until I felt Ji Yong grab my arm.

"She has people watching us" he whispered, I looked around but didn't see anyone out of the normal.

"Where are they?"

He sat down and I followed.

"They're dressed in normal clothes, but I always notice they follow me, but they don't know I know"

"Uh well I guess you were forced to go on a date with me, I'm sorry"

"Why are you apologizing?"

"I'm guessing you didn't want me to be your date"

"You got that right"

Then he crossed his legs and arms as we both just sat there, not talking to one another. It wasn't much of a date. Finally a waiter had came to take out order. As we were telling her what we wanted I seen Ji Yong looking her up and down admiring her. He smiled at her, which he hadn't done once since while sitting here with me.

After the waiter came back with our coffee Ji Yong gave her $50. I thought that was an exaggerated tip since she only brought us some coffee. We drank it in silence until Ji Yong finally said something.

"You remember what I said to you freshman year?" he said.

"Yeah..how could I forget it", it was the reason I had been "working out" and "eating right" for most of my high school years which didn't really do anything since I was lazy and little motivation.

"Wasn't it funny?" he said then started laughing. I looked at him as if he was an idiot.

"No it wasn't funny at all, I'm surprise I didn't start cutting myself after your hurtful words"

"Calm down I was only 15"

"But I bet you still feel the same way now that your 18 now right?"

He just sipped his coffee and looked at me, then he smirked.

"Well of course I do, you're still fat" he said.

If I was 15 I probably went into the bathroom and started crying, but instead of getting sad I got pissed.

"Your a bastard" I said and threw my coffee at him, not caring if it was hot or cold, and got up and walked out. He had no right to call me fat again, he got away with it the first time but I be damn if he get away with it a second time. I waved my hand for a taxi but they kept driving past me so I just started walking to wherever my destination would be.

I was so angry I accidently knocked this boys stuff out of his hand.

"Sorry" I said as I helped him pick it up. As I was handing it to him I got a good look at him. He was smoking and tall.

"It's alright, I shouldn't have got in your way. You seem pretty mad"

"You got that right"

"Well if it isn't a bother would you like to talk about it?"

"You probably wouldn't care"

"I always care when a pretty girl has a frown on her face"

I started blushing and looking down.

"Well I was on a date with a bastard and he-"

"Is right here" Ji Yong said as he came up behind me.

"Are you the bastard?" the cute boy asked. I started laughing as Ji Yong just stood there offended.

"Well it was nice meeting you, and your name?" he asked holding his hand out.

"Lee Ji Yeon" I took his hand and shook it.

"Nice to meet you, my name is Choi Seung Hyun, but my friends call me T.O.P"

"Nice to meet you"

Then he smiled at me and started walking the opposite direction.

"See ya bastard" he said to Ji Yong, and I started laughing again since Ji Yong mumbled something under his breath about Seung Hyun.

"He's a bastard" he said.

I ignored his comment and continued walking.

"Yah, don't walk away from me" I heard Ji Yong say, and I ignored him once again.

After a few minutes I looked back and seen Ji Yong was no where in sight so I sat down for a minute at the bus stop. I was joined by a very slim girl. Her hair was long and pretty and her face was pretty as well. I watched as guys driving by would gaze at her. I got up and started walking again, it was torture sitting next to girls like that.

As I was close to my house I noticed a car pull up next to me, I looked over and seen Ji Yong in the drivers seat.

"Leave me alone"

"We are suppose to be on a date, where are you going?"

"Home!"

"But we only been on a date for 30 minutes"

"We don't want to be on this date anyway" I was near my house I could see it from afar.

"But my haelmonim wants us to be on a date and no matter how much I don't want to be on this date I can't go against her wishes"

By the time he had finished the sentence I had reached my house as he followed behind me, slowly, with his fancy car. I walked in and slammed the door. A few minutes later I heard the doorbell ringing. I ignored it, until it kept ringing and wouldn't stop.

"WHAT?!" I had finally answered the door to see Ji Yong smirking.

"Get in the car so we can finish our date"

I just closed the door in his face. Then the doorbell went off again.

"Please stop ringing the doorbell"

"Then get into the car"

I finally gave up put on a pair of sneakers in case I was going to be walking again and got in the car. We sat in silence and drove up at this huge mansion. I walked in and admired Ji Yong's giant house.

"Mr Kwon, you have a visitor"

"Tell them I'm on a date" he said as if he was joking, I just rolled my eyes.

"I think you might want to see this person" said the butler.

"Fine" he said then we both followed. The butler opened the door to reveal a very pretty, skinny girl sitting on the lovely couch.

"Sandara?" he said, by the way he said it he was surprised to see her.

"Hi Ji Yong" she said getting up and giving him a hug then what happened next left me speechless.

She started kissing him and I mean she was kissing him, if you know what I mean.