Not again!

Big Girls Need Some Lovin' Too!

Luckily I had twenty dollars on me and stopped and got a cheap tourist shirt that said "I've visited Busan, South Korea and it was a wonderful place", some shorts with the our flag on them and some flip flops. I walked down the streets and got weird looks since I was dressed like a tacky tourist. When I finally got tired I sat down on this bench outside of a nail salon and was about to call Youngbae but noticed Jiyong still had my phone. I sighed hoping the day wouldn't get any worse and buried my face into my hands, avoiding the world, and trying to figure out a way home.  

"I hate working here" I heard a voice say as I felt weight push down on the bench. I looked up to see a man smoking a cigarette next to me, as he blew the smoke out of his mouth he noticed I was sitting there.

"Why are you dressed like that?" he asked.

"I only had twenty dollars and what I was wearing before is just asking to be taken advantage of while walking down the street" I answered as I stood up.

"You look like you had a bad day, want one?" he offered me a cigarette, with a what the hell attitude, I took on and he lite it. I inhale the smoke and almsot dies I choked so much.

"Oh my gosh, how do you smoke these things?" I said handing him back the cigarette before I met and early death.

"Easy" he took mine and put it in his mouth after he finished the one he had, "No need in wasting one" he said as he blew out the gray smoke.

"How old are you? You look young to be smoking"

"Lady, I'm 27 years old, I'm a grown man"

"Oh my bad, you look young"

"Well I try. How old are you?"

"Nineteen"

"You're way to young to smoke a cigarette, I thought you were older"

"What's your name?" 

"They call me Se7en, and you"

"They call me Jiyeon"

"Nice to meet you" he said as he shook my hand.

"Why do you work at a nail salon?" I was curious, he didn't look the type to do nails.

"My mom left it to me instead of my two older sisters, since I'm her favorite" he chuckled.

"Do you know how to do nails?"

"I don't know, I excel at doing nails"

I began laughing and so did he.

"Next time I need my nails done, I'm going to come here so you can do my nails and I'll decide if you excel or not" 

"You won't be disappointed"

Then I seen Jiyong's car coming, and hid my face. 

"Are you hiding from him because he obviously see's you" Se7en said.

Then I quickly got up and ran, "I'll come back another time" I yelled over my shoulder at Se7en, I looked back to see him waving.

Trying to avoid Jiyong I quickly lost my breath and had to stop to catch it. Then I heard his car door close behind me but couldn't run since on my flip flops broke.

"Look what happened between me and my ex has nothing to do with you, so just get in the car and I'll take you home"

"No I don't want a ride from a shallow bastard" I began walking but he chased after me and grabbed my arm.

"You don't even know the full story"

"Fine, then tell it to me"

"I'll tell you if you get in the car"

I sighed and gave in and got in the car.

"Alright explain" I said as he started driving.

"We went to a party after graduation, CL's party. Her friend and my ex Dara got a microphone and asked me if she was my girlfriend through the microphone for everyone to hear, with everyone's eyes on me and right at that moment CL had asked me out and she had been my crush for years I replied no. I let my old ways get the best of me and embarrassed her like that and I felt terrible afterwards and I went to apologize but her parents said she didn't want to see me and the last time I went they told me she moved out of their house. I haven't seen her since"

I seen him staring out into the street with a sad look.

"What would you say if you seen her right now?"

"I would first apologize and tell her I miss her and that I really didn't care that she wasn't thin, and that I think she is beautiful regardless and that I regret replying "no" to Dara's question and if I could I would go back in time and when she asked me that question I would claim her as mine and kiss her in front of everyone and make Dara's along with everyone else's jaw's drop. I bet she looks completely different now, with something like that happening to her she probably lost all the weight and is as skinny as most girls and I'll have to live with that burden of knowing it was my fault"

Hearing that made my heart melt, I was not starting to fall for him again was I?