One Night Only

One Night Only

 

 

I don't want to see you ever again!” It was all Krystal could hear inside her head. Why was that happening to her? And why did he said something like that after he confessed that he felt for her? That he felt hard. She was sure it was the world being cruel with her, that it was the world telling her she was meant to be lonely. “I felt for you...so hard...

 

His words, his voice, they wouldn't leave her alone. Those words were hunting her like some sort of curse. She wanted to forget. She wanted to stop remembering his hurt face, she wanted to stop thinking about how his eyes were looking at her, begging her to do something, to go after him, to tell him she loved him back...to make him believe those rumors were a lie. But she didn't. She just felt her heart breaking into millions of pieces. She could swear she felt the floor under her floor open and she swore she was going to fall.

 

“Krystal, are you coming to dinner?” Sulli asked as she opened the door room. Krystal just said no, and turned around on her bed, now facing the ceiling. How could she even think about eating in a time like that? She couldn't even think about sleep. She didn't wanted to sleep.

 

Every time she closed her eyes, she would see Myungsoo's face and how he was hurt, how he was crushed when he left her. She couldn't sleep, and if she couldn't sleep she couldn't think and if she couldn't think, she had no idea what she could do to make things the way they were. To make things peaceful again...to make Myungsoo look at her again.

 

“Krystal! Krystal!” Luna said, entering the room, with a huge smile on her face. The singer almost jumped from her bed when she saw the older girl entering the room. “What?” She asked a little worried, but not too much since Luna was being hyper and bubbling. “Someone on the phone for you!” She said but Krystal continued looking at her a little confused. She continued staring at Luna and the girl just rolled her eyes. “It's a guy...and he really wants to talk to you!”

 

 

 

He continued looking to the ceiling and all he could think was what he said and did that day. So much happen in such a short amount of time. In a second he's saying he'll be there with Krystal, that they will be together when his photo comes out, and in the other he's saying he doesn't want to see her ever again. How messed up was that?

 

But then again...if he hadn't heard Krystal talk on the phone with Luna. “Talk about bad timing..” He whispered and covered his eyes with his arm. He didn't wanted to think, he didn't wanted to feel. He just wanted to be numb, he wanted to stand there on his room, and forget everything. He just wanted to stay there, and not move a single muscle. He just wanted to stand there, and forget everything forever.

 

What in the world was he thinking? That he would confess and that he and Krystal would be the new idol couple that everyone would love and support? She didn't even liked him. She just wanted to play with his feelings, to play with him, to make him think that she had feelings for him, that she felt the same thing for him, but no.

 

He was allowed to live a lie. But that lie allowed him to be happy, that lie allowed him to smile. He even started to enjoy performing even more, with the hope she would be watching him, that she would be paying attention just to him and no one else. That was why he was smiling every time the camera stood in front of him.

 

That was why he gave the best of him as he could! He just wanted her to look at him and no one else. But now was no use. She didn't wanted to be with him, she wanted to be with any guy, she just wanted to have fun with guys, when he wanted to have a serious relationship with her!

 

And if she wanted a serious relationship she would probably want someone like...MinSoo, a.k.a CAP from Teen Top. Yeah, he was probably the guy she would like to be with. He was tall, had muscles, looked incredibly manly and he looked like he would protect her from everything.

 

“Why in the world did I started thinking about those two together? Do they even know each other?” He asked himself and couldn't help but wonder. Did those two even knew each other? Probably not. She probably never talked with him or even saw him. But he knew Minsoo better than many people out there, and Krystal was exactly what he liked, what he wanted.

 

“Would they...date?” He asked himself, already imagining those two together, and he didn't liked it at all. Teen Top was making their comeback and Krystal was spending her time on broadcasts. That meant...they would see each other, that meant Minsoo would meet her, and that would mean he would hit on her and since he was a perfect guy...they would date! “No!”

 

He said to himself but then he started biting his lower lip. He shouldn't care. He shouldn't care about who she saw, about what she did, but he did. And he really didn't wanted those two together. Because he was sure if they met, they would fall for each other. Minsoo would fit her so well....They were probably meant to be, right? “Why is my life so messed up?” he asked himself and started thinking how his life would be is Krystal dated his friend.

 

It would be so painful. It would be something he couldn't handle. Sure, he was still hurt about everything he heard Krystal say, about everything she did, but he still loved her. He loved her so much that he couldn't even think straight. All he could think of was her.

 

The way he smiled, the way she talked, the way she sang, she way she brushed her fingers through her hair, the way she cried...the way she looked at him. Everything about her he loved. He knew he loved her more than he should. He shouldn't love her so much he was sure one of those days he would go insane. But for god's sake. He was 18!

 

How could he love someone so much at such a young age? And how could he love someone he didn't know nothing about? He just knew what she told him, nothing else. He didn't even knew her favorite color or her favorite drink. Nothing at all. He wanted to be with her so bad, but at the same time he knew because of what he said he wouldn't. And he couldn't forgive her so easily. His eyes begged her to come after him, to tell him he was wrong, that she loved him too, but she didn't. She just stood there, staring at him from far away.

 

And again, the thoughts of MinSoo and Krystal dating started crossing his head. No, that wouldn't happen right? Not even in a million years. “Dude! You're not going to believe what just happened!” Dongwoo said, entering the room with a huge grin on his face but Myungsoo just ignored him and continued looking to the ceiling, to in the mood to know what happened to the older one.

 

Dongwoo seat on the bed next to the singer and continued smirking. “Minsoo will soon leave the single world!” Hearing this, Myungsoo looked up and raised a brow, not understanding a single thing. He hated when the older one talked like that. It was really, really annoying, but he never said it, but he was sure he had to, sooner or later. “What do you mean?”

 

He asked and Dongwoo smirked when he saw the younger had payed attention to him. “He's going on a date!” He said but that wasn't exactly what Myungsoo wanted to hear, in fact, it was far from what he wanted, but he just stood there, serious, waiting for the rapper to keep going, before he lost it and made the older talk even thought he was taking so much! “

 

I bet with you, in minutes there will be pictures of him and Krystal online!” Myungsoo's eyes almost popped. He looked to Dongwoo and saw him smirking. “I'm sure it was him on that picture! I can't believe it. He made her stop being the she was! Congrats to the man. She must really like him!”

 

It wasn't Minsoo on the photo! It wasn't him! It was Myungsoo! He was the one with Krystal, he was the one...the one who changed her! “What do you mean?” He asked, wanting to be sure he wasn't hearing things. “God you're slow!” Dongwoo said and looked to the singer next to him. “Minsoo is on a date with Krystal. They are dating!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm sorry, but CAP is so freaking hot

and if it wasn't for Myungsoo I would ship him with Krystal like there was no tomorrow because the two would look to good together!

but yeah, he's going to be on the fic now XD