One Night Only

One Night Only

 

“Feeling better?” He asked and Krystal just nodded her head, still looking down to the coffee on her hands. She hadn't been talking for 2hours, and that was very strange, really strange, because she would talk about anything and wouldn't stop. “Those girls are a couple of idiots, don't listen to them!” Myungsoo said with a smile but Krystal didn't said a thing again. He was starting to get without ideas.

 

He even said he would shave his head and tattoo 'I love dolphins' in his forehead, just to make her laugh, but she didn't said anything at all. “If you tell me who those girls are, I can scare them to death...And they will never talk about you ever again!” Myungsoo said but she just looked at him with worried eyes and he got a little confused. “Don't scoot down to their level.” He started biting his lower lip. If only she knew what he said behind her back before he got to know her that night...She wouldn't be there. She would be with someone else, probably.

 

He shook his head and just looked at her. She looked so frail, so lonely. No, he couldn't say what he had done. He had to keep that from her and never allow her to know something like that. He took a deep breath and saw her drinking a little of her coffee. He knew that be in complete silence wouldn't help at all, so he decided he should change the subject, to anything at all, just to make her think about other things besides those horrible comments. He drank a little of his coffee and didn't know what to say.

 

“...You know, you look better without make up!” It just came out, but he didn't regretted, specially because she looked at him with wide eyes, looking like she forgot completely about what happened hours ago. “You need glasses. My nose is red, I've dry tears on my cheeks, and my eyes are completely swollen!” She said but he just smiled at her description. He was expecting her to blush like all girls did when a guy said something like that, but then again, Krystal wasn't like all the girls, that was for sure. Specially her attitude. She could be crushed, but she could still deliver a proper insult.

 

Both stood in silence and for some reason, the episode of Kiss and Cry crossed Myungsoo's mind and he couldn't help but glare to no one in special and started closing his hands in fists in anger but tried his best not to show it. “I saw you on Kiss and Cry. You are really good.” He said and she gave him a small, hopeless smile. She wasn't expecting him to say that. “Thank you...my goal is to give a great performance and impress people...” He was practically chewing his lower lip but continued looking at her, tried his best to look calm. “You mean, impress Minho-Hyung?” He asked, not even knowing why he was jealous.

 

Hearing this, her eyes almost popped. “What? Why does everyone think I like him?” She asked and Myungsoo looked at him confused but even like that answered her. “Well, everyone thinks you want to date him.” He said, and she just took a deep breath. “I do like him.” She paused and looked at him. Myungsoo wasn't liking where this conversation was going, but even like that he stood quiet. “But as a friend, as a big brother! I don't want to date him!”

 

She said and he couldn't hide the fact he was happy when he heard those words, but thankfully she didn't noticed a single thing. “Why not? He's basically the perfect guy, right?” He asked and she raised a brow not believing what she just heard. She didn't know if she wanted to laugh or not. This was way too funny.“Yeah, and I'm 100% sure he's gay. I just don't know who he's dating. Taemin-oppa or Jonghyun-oppa!”

 

“Okay, how weird is you calling Taemin, Oppa?” Myungsoo asked almost laughing with her. It was weird. Especially when your Oppa looks like 12 years old and that will send you to prison as soon you start having dirty thoughts about him. “I know right? It's still weird! I try to avoid calling him anything because sometimes I feel like I'm looking to a kid...or a girl! When I met him I called him Unnie!” Both started laughing and couldn't stop. It was nice to see Krystal laugh instead of crying. She looked...prettier.

 

Could you blame Myungsoo for thinking like that? Above all, he was a guy! And she was a pretty girl. So of course he was going to notice it, even if he didn't wanted! They stopped laughing and looked to each other. For some reason, an awkward silence took over the two. One thing he never imagined was that Krystal was shy! But then again, he was shy himself, and always showed a different image to the world. It was true what they said, you never know an idol until you talk and spend time with him.

 

“So....” Krystal started, while looking down to her hands. “I think it's better for me to go home...” That wasn't what Myungsoo was expecting to hear, but then again, he wasn't sure himself of what he wanted to hear. He didn't know if he wanted her to say she wanted to go somewhere else or if she wanted to stay. “Sure, I can take you home.” He said and didn't even knew why. She couldn't hide how surprised she was with the offer but smiled to him, thankful. “No need, I'll call my manager.”

 

Myungsoo looked at her and raised a brow. “....you don't even have your cell!” He noticed and she looked down, embarrassed. “Oh, right...yeah...” She didn't seemed surprised at all, making the older man a little suspicious. “Are you trying to run away from me?” He asked, a little pissed that she lied to him, but he was more curious than anything else.

 

She just rolled her eyes and glared at him. “Like I needed to come up with an excuse to leave! I would just get up and do it!” Myungsoo glared back and started biting his lips, not enjoying how the conversation had turned. “then do it! I don't need the company of a person that doesn't want to be with me!”

 

He was starting to get a little angry, and he honestly didn't know why. It just happened. He was actually surprised it didn't happened before. “I'm sorry? You brought me here without asking me!” She was as angry as he was. It was like it was a contest between the two to see who would get angrier first. “I brought you here because I felt sorry for you!” Oh yeah, that was exactly what she needed to hear. That he brought her there because he was sorry. That was what she wanted to hear. Naturally.

 

Krystal didn't had a reaction at first. She just looked at him and didn't know what to say. Instead of answering, she did two very simple things. She got up from her chair, walked towards him and in a second, she slapped him so hard on the face he could swear he saw stars. “What the ? Are you insane?” He asked, thankful no one was on the coffee shop and the waiters were too busy with their work to notice what was happening. Myungsoo saw her leave and without wasting any time, he went after her. He just didn't know she could be so fast with those shoes.

 

He called her more than once, but nothing, she wouldn't stop. “Stubborn ...” He cursed under his breath and started running towards her. He didn't knew how, and if you ask him he won't be able to answer, but he caught her arm in a way that made her stop so suddenly, he lost balance and felt on top of her. “Damn it...” He groaned and as he was getting up, he looked to her face. In a normal situation she would probably be blushing, but instead, she looked so pissed he could swear his soul froze. “Get off me!” He couldn't move. Her legs were moving way too much and touching on a place where they shouldn't. “I said get off!”


“I heard you! But I can't move right now!” He said glaring at her, trying to hide his best not to show how embarrassed he was, but she was fighting, trying her best to get up and that was not what he needed at that moment. He grabbed her wrists and placed her arms above her head, but that only helped for two seconds or maybe even less. “I swear I'll scream if you don't let me go now.” She threatened him but he just stood there. “Stop moving for a ing second and then I'll let you go!”

 

She didn't understood why Myungsoo was looking so flushed, it didn't made any sense, but when she felt something against her knees, the only thing she could do was look at him with wide eyes and open. He just rolled his eyes and continued staring at her. “Freaking genius, that's what you are.” He spoke with a low, angry voice.

 

“Oh my god! Are you serious?” She asked moving even faster. “You're a freaking e, that's what you are!” He took a deep breath and held her wrists even tighter and glared to her. She stopped moving and she started to feel his heavy breathing against her face. She was angry and embarrassed. She had no idea what to do. “Just...don't...move...okay?” Myungsoo asked and she nodded. What else could she do? “You're disgusting.”

 

“News flash princess! I'm a guy with hormones!” He said almost screaming. Why was she calling him disgusting when his reaction was perfectly normal? She caused an insane friction on his pants, so of course that was going to happen. “And you perhaps don't know how guys are, but when a girl rubs her leg between his legs this is going to happen!”

 

Krystal looked at him and couldn't even talk. So this was her fault now? “And you're a hot girl, so it makes things even worst...” He said it in a very, very low tone, but she heard it. She heard it so well. Her cheeks started to burn and she could swear her heart stopped. She couldn't think. Her brain was blank! “Okay, I'm going to get up, so you better...I don't know, close your eyes!” He told her and she closed her eyes as fast as a person could say yes.

 

Slowly he stopped holding her and got up. He looked down to his waist and thanked god his pants were big...or else. “You can get up now” Not needing another word, she did it and both looked away embarrassed. They had no idea what to do.

 

It was an awkward moment, but they still couldn't forget the fight. Sure...they were getting along, but they would always be Miss Ice Queen and Mr Huge Ego towards each other. So...what were they suppose to do? Ignore it? Enjoy their time when they knew they couldn't be friends? They had to do something didn't they?

 

Myungsoo opened his mouth to speak, but as soon he saw Krystal look down to her feet he forgot what he was going to say. What was going to happen now? What was going to happen to them?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

okay, so far it has been funny, but now, my chapters will be depressing...

you have been warned!

plus, I need ideas for a name for this couple XD

 

p.s - can you tell me what you think of my edits from now on?? pretty please?