One Night Only

One Night Only

 

“Minsoo, if you keep holding me like that, I won't be able to breath!” Krystal said with a small smile on her face. The older man was holding her so close, so tightly, she could swear she would faint because of lack of air, but then again, she had to admit she liked when he held her that close. It made her feel protected, safe. “Okay okay...” He said and allowed her to go. She took a deep breath and then looked at him. They were hanging out in front of her building since the doctor told her to stay at least a whole week at home, without going to one of her busy schedules.

 

In a way, she was happy about it. She didn't had to worry about going to practice or work out. She could just stay in the house, eating and sleeping. She missed doing those things. Act like a normal girl. “I'm just worried about you...When you fainted I lost it.” He said resting his forehead against her shoulder. She smiled and kissed his forehead gently, knowing it would make him a little more relaxed. Since he got there, she felt his hands shacking and he couldn't even talk. She had no idea that he scared her that much. And she honestly never thought what Myungsoo said was actually true. Sure, she knew he was saying truthful things, but not all of it.

 

“But I'm okay now. I'm so good that I'm sure I gained 2kg just from eating and sleep!” She said with a smile but he just stood there looking at her. Krystal was talking, but he honestly couldn't hear a thing. All he could see was her smile and think how much he loved it. He would do anything to see her smile, anything at all, without even thinking twice. “Would you marry me?”

 

He asked and she stopped her speech. She looked at him with wide eyes and open and he just gave a bright smile. “I don't mean now, naturally. We're too young! I mean when we're old enough...would you?” He asked and Krystal started wondering how she should answer that. She just looked at him and the words wouldn't come.

 

“I'm kidding!” he said as he saw her panicked face. Krystal relaxed when he started laughing and kissed her cheek. For a moment there, she thought he was being honest with what he was saying. She really thought he was proposing for the future. “I don't even know what will happen in a month! For all I know...you'll break up with me...”

 

“...how do you know you won't be the one breaking up with me?” She asked with a serious tone and looked to him. He gave a small smile to her and brushed his lips against her, making her shiver from head to toe. “I love you too much for that.” A more honest answer than that, Minsoo couldn't possibly give.

 

She just stood there looking at him and started noticing the answer he just gave her was almost like the answer Myungsoo gave her. Why couldn't a stupid guy appear and make her choice a lot easier? “You shouldn't say things like that...” She whispered but all Minsoo did was smile. “I love you...and all I want, is to see you happy. No matter what.”

 

She gave a small smile but her heart was hurting. Her heart was hurting way too much, and she couldn't handle it anymore. She had to do something about it. She couldn't keep this up. If she didn't said what she needed, she was sure it would kill her “Minsoo....you know...you know I love you, right?”

 

 

 

Myungsoo just came back from Japan, and all he wanted to do was sleep. He wanted to go back to the door, lay on his bed and sleep. That was all he needed. “Hyung, will it take much longer for us to get home?” He asked his manager and the older man said they would be there in 4minutes or less. That was like gold to his ears.

 

That was exactly what he wanted to hear. He looked down to his cell phone and smiled to the picture on his screen savior. He had taken a picture of Krystal the first night they spent together when she wasn't seeing. Sure, it was a little blurry, but he still could see her smile, and that was all he wanted and needed.

 

And he knew she would chose him. Or at least, he hoped so. He really hoped so. Sure, he knew Minsoo would never give up, that he would do everything she could do be with him. But then again, both men were doing the same thing. And Myungsoo had to admit the other man was what you could call a perfect competition, but he hoped that his honesty, that his love would be enough for Krystal, because he honestly had nothing else to give to her. All he could give her was himself.

 

“I should write for dramas...My experience in a month could probably go on by a full season or more...”He thought to himself with a smirk. The van stopped and he got off, almost jumping, swearing his bed was calling him. He couldn't wait to lay his head on his pillow. It was what he needed and wanted. But when he came out, he forgot all about the bed and how tired he was. He forgot about his dark cycles, he even forgot about his sore back.

 

All he could do was show a small smile and nothing else. He looked to his manager and the man just smiled and told him to behave. He was lucky for having such a wonderful manager. He waited for the man to leave and he dropped his bag on the floor.

 

“What are you doing here?” He asked, not being able to hide his goofy smile. He was ready to hug the person in front of him, but when the person stopped him, he could swear his chest got a little tighter. This was bad. She never refused a hug, and when he looked to her eyes, he could feel something bad was about to happen. No...she couldn't...she wasn't there to...no! No, she couldn't do it. “Don't tell me...”

 

He didn't wanted to hear. He thought he was mentally ready for it, even thought he was almost sure she would say yes to him, he thought he was ready for her rejection. But he wasn't! He wasn't ready for it, not at all. She continued looking at him and continued biting her lower lip, not knowing what to say and that was being a torture for him.

 

“I wasn't expecting this, I swear...I thought you would chose me but...I mean...I don't want to hear, I can't hear.” He said almost entering in panic and she just stood there, not sure if she should open to speak or not. He could feel his head spinning and he couldn't believe that a day that started so well, so full of hopes, was ending like that.

 

Ending with him on the verge of panic, ready to scream and cry, but he was trying his best to remain calm and think straight. He wanted kill Minsoo, he wanted to kill him so much that he could swear he was going to go blind with anger. “No wait...I want to hear...I want to know what he told you to make you chose him instead of me!” He said trying best not to look desperate.

 

“I love you...” She whispered and he was about to be on the verge of tears. “Just that? It was all he needed to tell you? What about me? I told you that so m-” Before he could continued, she wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him a very small, peck on the lips.

 

He stopped moving. His whole body froze, and all he could do was look at her with wide eyes and he could swear he couldn't handle this if it was pity. If it was...he didn't even knew what to do. “I love you...I chose you! You're the one I want!”

 

Krystal spoke with a small smile on her face and Myungsoo thought he was going to faint. His legs turned literally into jelly and he just looked at her and saw her bright smile. “M...me? You want to be with me? Just me?” She nodded and held him closer. “I told Minsoo-oppa that...no matter how much I love him, I'll always love you more.”

 

She made a pause and looked at him in the eyes. “But he also said he'll be watching and as soon you make me cry, he'll be there and won't let me go, ever again.” Krystal whispered and Myungsoo found the strength to smile. He wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her nose, bot smiling with happiness. “For a moment...I thought...”

 

“I know...but now we're together, right?” He just managed to nod before he bent down to give her a small, gentle kiss. She was all he needed. All he ever wanted, and now he had her. Nothing or no one would steal her away from him. They would be together, they were together. “I love you...” He whispered and she did was smile. They were finally happy and together. And they had to thank one simple night to thank for it.

 

The end!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

aw it's over...

 I'm already ploting for a new fic with the...3! Yeah, Minsoo will be back as well

but the new fic has nothing to do with this one

so relax XD it won't be so repetitive!

I'm happy that so many people supported me with this fic, and I'm incredibly thankful to my subscribers and to my readers

because of you I made this fic

so the next one is just for you.

I hope you enjoy it as much you enjoyed this one^^