Accomplice

A Collection of One-shots Volume I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

        Walking threw the crowded hall Minho made his way to the cafeteria. He immediately spotted his girlfriend, Bae Suzy. She is a bit out this world, if people told her to go left she went straight no matter the consequences. She walked to the beat of her on drum. Thats why he liked her. Minho is quite and pacific, they suited each other because one was so loud while the other was peaceful. 

           Minho made his way towards her. She had books standing covering her, supposably. She had sunglasses on, and a baseball cap on, his things to be exact. Minho sat down next her taking a fry off her plate. Suzy was too in the zone to notice that food had been stolen from her. No one came between her and her food.          "What are you doing?" He really didn't want to know. Suzy was going to drag him in anyway so the question did not matter.         Suzy finally turned and looked at her boyfriend. She smacked him when she saw that he was eating her fries. "Yah! Those are mine."         "Sorry. So what are you doing?" he asked again.          "I'm spying on Soojung and Hoya." she said like it was a normal thing to do. "They look cute together and..." Suzy paused to snatch away the fry that Minho was about to put in his mouth."like I was saying I heard that Hoya liked my sweet Soojung."          "Dont." Minho knew were this was going.          "Minnie, please." he cringed at the nickname. They have been going out for over a year and the nickname just hasn't stuck. She gave him her best puppy dog eyes. She even threw in a kiss on his nose.          "No. This is going to backfire like the last time." He said. Last time the couple tried to hook up Soojung that turned into a catastrophe. Soojung was not into blind dating. Minho was looking anywhere but at Suzy. She knew how to turn on the charm and make him say yes. If not then she would be annoying to no end in till he complied.         "Please, I'll give you some candy."          He nodded a no. He wasn't going to budge this time.           "I'll tell everyone that I call you, Minnie boo!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter