Bus Stop

A Collection of One-shots Volume I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

         

 

 

         Kim Jongin had run two blocks just to make it on time to catch the bus. He was out of breath, that was the most exercise he had done in a long time. He took a look at his watch, 5 minutes to 4 a clock. Jingin's class had ran late and if he wanted to make it to work on time he would have to be at the bus stop before 4, so he ran. Jongin worked at his parents herbal shop, he moved in to the upstairs apartment as soon as he graduated high school. 

            Jongin sat down on the bench and that's when he noticed he wasn't alone at the bus stop. A girl who looked about his age was standing there, she hadn't noticed him but if she did she ignored him. He found it rather romantic the way her hair moved with the wind. Since she was standing up he had a clear view of her, he didn't want to seem creepy by staring but the girl was to beautiful not too. The girl was tall, slim, she has the most pale complexion he has ever seen almost like milk, her hair was a dark shade of brown, and she was hugging her books closely to her chest. The girl glanced at her watch, she seemed to be in a hurry just like him.             When he looked down at his watch it read that it was already five minutes into four. The bus was late making Jongin groan out loud. The girl turned to look at him. She gave him a smile, she understood his frustration.            "Are you going to be late too?" she asked him. He liked the sound of her voice it was delicate and soothing.            "Yeah, I have work in a bit." Jongin answered her. The girl sat down next to him and sighed.           "Oh, may I sit here?" she asked him even though she was already sitting down. Jongin let out a small laugh. "Aren't you already sitting."         "Yes, but it's rude not to ask."           "I'm Kai by the way." he extended a hand to her. He might as well make friends while waiting for the bus, and it was a plus that she was a beauty.          "Bae Suji. People call me Suzy though. I heard about you." she took his hand and shook it. "Your very popular, isn't Kai your nickname?"          "It is. I like it better than Jongin. I hope what you heard about me wasn't bad." he knew it the rumors about him where slowly escalating bigger and bigger.      
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter