Wedding Dance

A Collection of One-shots Volume I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                  

 

      The guests watched as the handsome couple swayed to the rhythm of the piano. The bride extravagant in beauty and the groom tall with character. Her white ball gown touched the floor sweeping the rose petals that fell from the ceiling. The grooms  tuxedo perfectly tailored and spotless. The happily married couple adoringly gazed at each other. The lights highlighted the moments were he would kiss her forehead or when she would rest her hand on his chest as to feel his rhythmic heartbeat. 

       She looked up at him, he had the cheesiest smile plastered on his boyishly handsome face. She was beyond happy. If it was not for him holding her she would probably fall to the grown so unladylike. She brought her hand to his cheek feeling the warmness. He smiled at her making himself comfortable with her touch. The bride hadn't known how many times she sighed, smiled or teared up with happiness.          He couldn't help but feel boastful, he had married the most beautiful woman on earth; in his eyes. Even though her hair was done in such an elaborate manner  he could smell the vanilla shampoo. He engulfed in her scent, a smell that drove  him wild like a wolf in heat. The music continued to play, his grip on her waist got tighter. He had no intentions of ever letting her go.          "Remember, what I told you three years ago on our first date?" he whispered in her hair, making her shiver with goosebumps.         
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter