Stupid Rumor Brings You Back

Stupid Rumor Brings You Back

 

"Annyeonghaseyo. I bring your order, ramyeon…” Ahjussi who always deliver our ramyeon orders give me a friendly smiles.

"Ah annyeonghaseyo, Ahjussi..." I bowed to him. "Come in, Ahjussi..."

I opened the door wider so he could enter. Ahjussi was immediately opened the tin box he was carrying and began removing its contents one by one.

"Aedera! Who ordered ramyeon?" I asked the others.

"Ah, Onnie! That is our ramyeon!" Yoona said to Tiffany.

"Gaja..." Tiffany grabbed Yoona’s hand and met Ahjussi in the foyer.

I threw myself on the couch. I grabbed the remote and turned back the video of Super Junior Propose earlier. Because I've been daydreaming, I don’t see the love confession from the rest of Super Junior members.

"Why do you play it again? Want to repeat the parts of Donghae Oppa?" Sooyoung asked with a grin. I threw a sofa cushion next to me on her. "Don’t talk nonsense, Shiksin!"

Sooyoung just shrugged and went back to concentrate on her ice cream.

"Who wants ramyeon?" Tiffany shouted after Ahjussi left. All members immediately flew to Tiffany and Yoona. But not so with Sooyoung. Sooyoung seems more interested in spending her ice cream rather than scrambling ramyeon with other members.

"Yah, Choi Sooyoung! Are you not interested in that ramyeon?" I asked her.

She only saw me at a glance then shook her head and scooped a spoonful of ice cream into her mouth.

"Onnie, you don't want to eat ramyeon?" Magnae ask me and Sooyoung. Only two of us left in the living room.

"I'm not hungry. You guys eat it..." I smiled at our kind Magnae.

"But this is your favorite ramyeon, Onnie..."

"Come on, Magnae. Just leave her alone. Let her watching her beloved Donghae Oppa..." Sooyoung said, pointing at the TV.

Coincidentally this is the moment of Donghae oppa came out of the bathroom. Once again my heart is ticking uncontrollably when I heard what he said.

"See, now your face is red!" said Sooyoung.

"Aish! Don’t talk nonsense!" I said as I covered my cheeks with my hands.

"Aigo! It's clear you still love him but you just kept denying it..."

"Yah, Choi Sooyoung! Shut up!"

"Tingtong!" there are more guests.

"Instead I heard your babble, it’s better for me to open the door..." I said as I stuck out my tongue at her.

"I will pray that Donghae Oppa who came to confess his love to you..." Sooyoung kept teasing me.

"CHOISOOYOUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" my patience has run out.

"Ah well, I'll shut up..." Sooyoung said, closing her mouth with both hands.

Aish!!!!!! Choi Sooyoung, you are really annoying!!!!! Of course, no way he is coming! Maybe now he is with Dara Onnie...

Deg!

Why all of a sudden my heart hurt? Even if now they're together, that’s none of my business! Jessica Jung, you shouldn’t be like this!!!

"Tingtong!" the bell rang once again.

I was immediately quickened my pace towards the front door.

"Nuguseyo?" I asked through the intercom before opening the door.

"..." There are no answers out there.

"Nuguseyo?" I asked again.

"..." there is no answer again.

Aish! It’s very annoying!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally I opened the door straight away, no matter who is about to come.

"YAH! Don’t fool around..."

"Donghae Oppa?" I was surprised to see him standing in front of the door with a bouquet of white roses.

He smiled at me and handed me the bouquet of roses.

"This is...?" I don’t know what to do. My brain stopped working, so I don’t accept the flowers.

Donghae Oppa smiled once again and then took my hand and give the bouquet of roses. "Saranghae..."

"Ne?"

"Didn't you already seen my message? Saranghaeyo, Jessica Jung. Would you like to spend this Christmas with me?"

OMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's a dream or not?????????????

As if he could read my mind, Donghae Oppa said, "This is reality. Saranghae, Sica... "

I do not know what to do. All I know is I hugged him because it was too happy. "Na do saranghae, Oppa..."

"Kyaaaaaaaaa!!! We made it!!!!!!!!!" heard shouts behind me. I let go of my arms and see the other members hugging each other happily.

"Mwo? What has worked?" I asked them. They fell silent. No one dared to answer me.

"They helped me get back your heart..." said Donghae Oppa.

"Mwo?" I became more confused.

"Actually I've been asked for their help. Lately they often make you think of me instead?" I answered with a nod.

"They also often talk about We Got Married between me and Dara Noona. Am I right?" I nodded again.

"It was all over my request..." he replied casually.

"Mwo? So you're the one who makes the rumors about We Got Married between you and Dara Onnie?"

"Anio. I just take advantage of the situation. Once the rumors spread, I got this idea. Using rumors We Got Married to make you jealous. And it worked..." Donghae Oppa smiled proudly.

"Mwo? So from the beginning of the news We Got Married between the two of you that just rumors?" my eyes widened in disbelief.

"Of course..."

"But all people talk about it..." I still don’t believe it.

"People really like talking about the gossip..." he replied with a smile.

"Oppa!!!!!" I hit his arms with annoyance. But he quickly caught my arms and hugged me. "Saranghaeyo, Sica..."

 


the last chapter!!!^^

what do you think about the whole story? i guess i failed to make the romantic and funny part in this story huh? hehehe...

i'm so sorry if i dissapoint you. this story may not what you would expect. sorry guys... T-T

but thx very much for all that has been read, especially who has become my subscribers, give comments, and encourage me. thx very much, i really apreciate it...

and one more thing, i suggest you who don't know about Super Junior Propose to see it on youtube. it's very romantic! but don't forget to leave a comment whether it is appropriate to this story or not. hehehe...

happy reading guys...^^