Stupid Rumor Brings You Back

Stupid Rumor Brings You Back

 

If anyone thinks that I really don't care about the relationship between Donghae oppa and Dara Onnie, it's totally wrong. Very difficult for me to not think about it even though time has passed two weeks. Maybe because three days ago I met Donghae Oppa at SM Building. At that time, he was calling someone who turned out to Dara Onnie. Not only that. I heard from the other members of Super Junior, Donghae Oppa often meet and chat with Dara Onnie.

Luckily these days we are very busy. Although we don't have time to relax, but I'm quite grateful for this extraordinary activity. At least I don’t have a chance reminded about Donghae Oppa again. That's better than I kept thinking about him. As well as the my friends. No one was talking about Donghae Oppa until this afternoon.

"Yah! What time is it?" Tiffany shouted.

"5.15. Wae? What's wrong with the clock in your room?" Sunny yelled back.

"Omo !!!!!!!!!!!!" came a shout from Tiffany again. After that came the sound of people running.

"Give me the remote!" said Tiffany.

"Yah!" Sunny protested.

"It's more important! We must watch this! Aedera!!!!!!!" Tiffany yelled to call all members to gather in the living room.

"Aigooo! What's wrong with that Hwang Miyoung???!!!" Sooyoung nagging. Me and Sooyoung were in our room. I was reading the new book I bought yesterday, while Sooyoung taking a nap.

"Molla... Just ignore her..." I just shrugged and then focus my eyes to the book again.

A few minutes later, Tiffany came into my room and yelled, "WHY DON’T YOU TWO GET OUT?????????"

Sooyoung's patience seemed to begin to run out. She was threw her pillow at Tiffany but successfully avoided. Tiffany immediately pull Sooyoung until she fell from her bed.

"YAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Sooyoung shouted.

"Aigo! This is very important! Did you forget the message from Oppa yesterday?" Tiffany soften her tone.

"Mwo? Oppa which one? Looks like I didn’t order food from Oppa..." Sooyoung frowned. But...

"OMONA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she shouted.

"Gaja!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Sooyoung grabbed Tiffany‘s hand and dragged her to the living room.

I just quiet. Don’t understand what they mean. But I was too lazy to ask them. So I re-read this book.

But a few minutes later Sooyoung came back. "Come on, Sica!"

"Where? I'm lazy to go out..." I replied without looking away from the book I was holding.

"Watching TV in the living room. Gaja!" Sooyoung grabbed my wrist and pulled me. I was falling out of bed like Sooyoung earlier.

"YAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Ah mianhae. Hehehe..." she replied with a grin. She was helped me up and immediately pulled me out of the room.

All members had gathered in the living room. They told me to sit in the middle of the couch. Tiffany stood up and took the remote from the top of the TV.

"Are you ready?" asked Tiffany to us in English. But somehow I felt the question was directed for me.

"Ready!!!!!!!!" all answered in English as well, except me. Tiffany immediately pressed a button on the remote.

"Super Junior Propose" that's the writing that appears on our LCD screen.

One by one member of Super Junior came express their love with their own style. They all managed to make us feel touched. But Heechul Oppa only made us laugh because of his style. Instead of doing something romantic like any other SuJu members do, Heechul Oppa even expressed his feelings with a threatening tone. Heechul Oppa is very unique!

Now it was Donghae Oppa...

Donghae Oppa left the bathroom. He dries his hair with a towel in front of the mirror and then turned his face to the camera.

"I'm almost ready, so just wait a bit more. Also, I want to spend this Christmas with you. Saranghae..."

Omo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My heart was jumping up and down uncontrollably. I know he didn’t say it to me. But still, my heart hope he would say it just for me. Moreover, tonight is Christmas Eve. It would be great if suddenly Oppa come and tell me directly.

Aigo!!!!!!!!!!! Why should I wish he will come?! Am I starting to like him again?????? Or my love for him had not been completely lost?????? 

I'm lost in my own mind. I didn't notice that the video was over. Sound the bell was the one who brought me back to the real world.

"Tingtong!"

"Sica, open the door!" command Sunny.

"Mwo? Why should I?" I protested.

"Aish! So just what is hard to open the door?" Hyoyeon nagging.

"Then you open it!" I don’t want to lose.

"Stop it! Sica, open the door!" Yuri said.

"But..."

"Just open it..." Taeyeon cut.

I was following orders from uri Dorky Leader. I stood up and opened the door.

 


an update!!!^^

hope you like it...

but i've got a bad news. maybe 1 more chapter of this story will be completed. hehehe..

can you guess the end of the story??? tell me please..^^

말해 봐요...

happy reading guys..^^