Stupid Rumor Brings You Back

Stupid Rumor Brings You Back

 

The next day I went to the SM Building with Sooyoung and Yoona to check our schedule this month. But as usual, because they both are Shiksin, then surely they stopped at the bakery across from SM Building. It'll take longer if I have to wait for them to shop a lot of cake. Therefore I decided to go in first.

As usual too, I say hello to some SM employees I met. I went straight to the elevator and immediately push the button up. It took several minutes until the elevator reached the first floor where I was.

"Ting!" elevator doors slid open and I immediately got into it. I pressed the button to close the elevator door.

"Oh wait!" I could hear someone from outside the elevator when the elevator door is almost closed. Reflex I immediately pressed the button to open the doors so that people could enter.

And apparently that person is Donghae Oppa! I just remembered what happened yesterday and the scandals that occurred several years ago!

"Well thanks for waiting for me..." Donghae Oppa bowed to me. It seems he didn’t know if it was me.

He looked very surprised when he saw me. Very funny!

“Sica?”

"Oppa, you like seeing a ghost..." I laughed to see him being surprised like that.

He just smiled sheepishly as he scratched the back of his head which I guess is actually not itchy.

"Ah Oppa, what floor?" I tried to hold my laughter. But still I couldn’t stop smiling to see him being awkward like this.

"Huh? Oh I... I..." he seemed even more uncomfortable.

"Oppa, what’s wrong? Why Oppa become uncomfortably like that? Hahahahahahaha..." I couldn’t stand it anymore. So I burst out laughing.

"No, I'm not!" Donghae Oppa said, blushing. Then he stepped forward and pressed the button 3.

"Ah mianhae, Oppa. I don’t mean to laugh at you. Mianhae..." I smiled at him. Donghae Oppa was smiling back at me.

"Where are you going? You even haven’t pressed the button..." he said, pointing to the elevator buttons.

"Oh I'm also going to the 3rd floor, Oppa. It is a coincidence, huh?" but I suddenly remembered the conversation in the dorm yesterday, about Donghae Oppa chosen to follow WGM.

"Ah Oppa!" he looked at me. "Is it true... that you will follow WGM?"

Donghae Oppa looked surprised once again. But he quickly answered, nodding. "Ne..."

"Jinjja? Ah chukahaeyo, Oppa! Hope you guys can be a real couple. Hahaha..."

For some reason I feel to see a disappointment on his face. But that expression was quickly replaced by a smile that seemed a little forced. "Gomawo .."

"So... who will you choose as your mate, Oppa?"

He was quiet again. He doesn’t usually behave like this. "Oppa, what's wrong?"

"Ting!" Donghae Oppa haven't had time to answer, the elevator door was already open. The elevator had reached the third floor.

"Gaja..." Donghae Oppa took me out of the elevator.

"Oppa, you haven't answered my question... What happened?" pulled his arm to stop him and quickly answer my question because I'm really worried about him. I managed. He stopped and turned around looked at me.

"What if I want you to be my mate?" his question really got me surprised.

"You're kidding, Oppa? That's not funny!" I turned and left him.

"I'm not kidding..." his words made ​​me stop me at once. As I turned, I saw he was looking down at the floor.

"I really want you to be my mate..." his voice is very soft, but still I could hear clearly.

"Oppa! Don’t talk nonsense!" I shouted at him.

Donghae Oppa quickly walked over to me and pulled me into his arms. "I don’t talk nonsense. That's the reality. I love you, really love you..." he whispered into my ear.

Now my heart starts beating fast as the person who just ran a marathon of 100 km. But I also felt the throb of his heart, as fast as my heart...

"How can I become a real couple with another girl that my heart continues to hope to pair up with you?" he continued as he tightened his embrace. Don’t know why but I'm also not trying to let go of his embrace.

I let he keep hug me like this for a while though I realized there might be people see us like this. But suddenly he let go of his embrace.

"I know it's not supposed to happen. We were forbidden to like each other. But I can’t forbid my heart to love you, Sica.  I never wished you to replay this feeling. I just want you to know the truth. Mianhae if you're annoyed with my feelings... " he looked at my eyes for a moment and then turned toward his manager’s room.

"Omona..." I turned and found Sooyoung and Yoona was looking at me with their mouths open.

"You... you see it?" I asked hesitantly.

"See and hear clearly..." Sooyoung replied with  still open.

"See and hear EVERYTHING very clearly..." Yoona further.

"Do... you... surprised?" only that sentence which comes in my mind right now.

"Very surprised..." Sooyoung's mouth couldn’t seem to have closed again.

"VERY very surprised..." Yoona complement what Sooyoung said earlier again.

"....."


 

an update..^^

hope you like it..

you can tell me if you don't like it or it's boring. don't worry, i will not eat you. hehehe..

anyway, thx for reading my story... laugh