Stupid Rumor Brings You Back

Stupid Rumor Brings You Back

Until the next day they were still trying to avoid me, including my roommate, Sooyoung. Last night I walked into the room, she already asleep. It was a strange thing because usually when we went back to dorm, uri Shiksin always spend one of her snack, whether it's potato chips, biscuits, or ice cream. "I can’t sleep if my stomach was empty..." as her reason.

But last night is different. I don't see Sooyoung eat anything after dinner. Even after arriving at the dorm, she immediately changed her clothes, wash up in the bathroom, and went to sleep. When I woke up, she was not in the room. But this is a natural thing because she always got up earlier than me. Hehehe...

When I left the room, all the members were gathered in the living room watching a horror movie, except Tiffany and Sooyoung. They are cowards like me. Hehehe...

They were all concentrating on the the movie plot, so they didn't notice me. Their faces were all very tense. I think this is the right time to make fun of them. I walked on tiptoes to approach them very carefully so they don't notice me. I stand behind Yoona and wait for the right moment to startle them.

When the music in the film was starting to sound frightening, I began gathering all of my energy. And...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I took out my famous dolphin scream.

"KKKKKKKYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" they all shouted in surprise.

"Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..." I couldn’t stop laughing. My stomach started to hurt from laughing.

"YAH!!!!!!!" they yelled at me. Sunny throws a cushion at me. Luckily I managed to avoid it.

"Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha... Who told you to watch a horror movie! Ahahahahahahaha…"

"Aigooo!! What happened? Who's shouting?" Sooyoung who was eating potato chips out of the Tiffany room. Tiffany was followed with earphones hanging on her neck.

"Why are you all screaming like that? Is the film too scary? I even can hear you scream when I wearing headphones..." Tiffany said as she sat beside Magnae.

"This is the cause..." Hyoyeon pointed at me. "Not the movie that surprised us, but her!"

I just grinned because it succeeded in making their surprise. Then I go sit with them. "Mianhae… Hehehe…”

"Ah, what a coincidence all of you are gathered here. Now answer my question yesterday. Do you remember if it has not been answered?"

They all became silent again. That actually made ​​me more curious."Yah! You are frustrating!" I said frowning.

"It's not like that, Sica. It's just..." Taeyeon paused. "I don’t think this is the right time to tell you..."

"Mwo? Why must we wait for the right time?"

"If we tell you right now that means the time is right. Didn't Taeyeon said this time was not right? Be patient..." replied Hyoyeon.

"Ah! Why don't we have breakfast, Onnie? The alarm in my stomach was sounded…” Yoona seemed to be trying to change the subject.

"Well it's true! Gaja!!!!" others sprang up, and fled to the kitchen.

That only I could do was sighed. They don’t usually like this...

"Sica, don’t want to eat?" Sunny poked her head from the kitchen door. I just nodded. Lazily I stood up to the kitchen.

But before I get into the kitchen, I heard them talking quietly.

"Yuri-ya, you better have spoken to her. Between all of us, you are closest to her..." Tiffany said.

"Mwo? Why should I? Taeyeon-ah, you just do it! You are the leader..." Yuri protest.

"Mwo? Why should I? Magnae, do it! Sica probably will not get angry at you if you told her..." reject Taeyeon.

"Kim Taeyeon!!!!!!!!" they all shouted.

"Irresponsible leader!" muttered Sunny.

"Actually, what is it? Just tell me... I'm not going mad though not Magnae who told me. What is it?" I said as I leaned against thekitchen door. They were silent again. In fact, no one dared move an inch.

I sighed again. I kept waiting for them to talk.

"Alright. Perhaps it is the right time to tell you. But please don't be surprised especially sad…” finally Taeyeon talk while pulling up a chair in front of her and sat down.

We follow what our leaders are doing, each sitting in our seats. All quiet again before Taeyeon open her mouth.

"Actually... actually..." Taeyeon turned to either side. Tiffany sitting on her left nodded to her, while her right Shiksin Sooyoung patted her shoulder. Then Taeyeon looked at another member, such as being asked for support from others. The others also nodded to her.

"Risk of being a leader..." muttered Taeyeon quite slow, but still we could hear. All smiles at her nagging.

"Well... a few days ago... we've heard it from Super Junior Oppa. They said..." Taeyeon looked at me briefly and then took a deep breath.

"...TheysaidDonghaeoppawillpairupwithDaraOnnieonWeGotMarried..."

"Mwo?" only that word that comes out of my mouth.

"Mianhae, Sica. We actually don’t want to tell you about this because we don’t want to make you surprised..." Sunny added.

YoonYul, who was sitting on my right and left immediately hugged me. "Don’t be sad, Onnie..." Yoona said.

"Mwo? Who is surprised or sad? I don’t even understand what Taeyeon said earlier..." I said confused.

Now even the others are surprised. YoonYul immediately remove their arms.

"Why I don't remember if Sica's pretty stupid huh? Aigooo..." Yuri shook her head.

"YAH!" I shouted.

"Let me tell you, Onnie..." said Magnae. "Look, Onnie. In We Got Married, Donghae Oppa will pair up with Dara Onnie. Therefore now they begin familiarizing themselves with each other..."

All was silent again and looked at me. Because they keep quiet then I went silent too.

"Yah, Jessica Jung!" Sooyoung called me. I looked at her.

"How do you feel now?" asked Shiksin.

"My feelings? It was okay... It was not my business..." I replied casually. I stood up and took the glass.

"I thought you would say something more important than this. Aigooo..." I said as I poured water into my glass and drink it.


a fast update!

i'm actually on vacation, so i can quickly update it. don't worry! hehehe...

please don't hesitate to leave a comment. thx before...^^