Stupid Rumor Brings You Back

Stupid Rumor Brings You Back

"MWO?????????????" a shout came from the living room.

Aish! Very noisy!

I took my pillow to cover my ears. But still I could hear them screaming in the living room.

"JINJJA???????????????" Yuri voice.

"JEONGMAL???????????????????" Hyoyeon voice.

“Do you not hear it wrong????????” Sooyoung voice.

Aigooo!! I can’t sleep!!! Arrrrrgggggghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

I threw my pillow because the pillow is not able to reduce these screams. I got up and sat on my comfortable bed. I ruffled my hair with annoyance because I could not sleep.

Aish!!!!!!! Why they're so noisy this morning?!!!!!!!!!

I got up from bed and get out of the room. No one noticed me in the living room.

“Yah! Why you guys so noisy so early? You guys are making me can’t sleep!” I shouted at them. They simultaneously went quiet and cast their eyes at me.

"You're disturbing my sleep, you know?!!!" they are still watching me.

Yuri suddenly stood up and walked toward me. “You think 11 am is still early? There is something we want to tell you…” Yuri said, pulling my hand toward the couch.

Sunny, who sat between Taeyeon and Magnae Seohyun stood up and sat me down in her place, then Sunny sat on the floor with Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, and Yuri.

"Is it 11 o'clock?" I asked as I leaned my head on the Taeyeon shoulder.

"Yah! Get rid of your head!" Taeyeon wiggled her shoulders so that I can’t lean on her shoulder. I lean on Seohyun, at least she will not protest like Taeyeon earlier.

That’s true, Seohyun just stay quiet. "It's been more than 11 o'clock, Onnie. Did you not sleep last night, Onnie?" she asked, giving my favorite sofa cushion.

I closed my eyes while hugging a cushion without answering Seohyun because I'm still sleepy.

"How could Sica did not sleep. The world stops spinning if she does not sleep!” Sooyoung replied casually.

I immediately opened my eyes and threw a death glare to her. But Sooyoung just stuck out her tongue teased me.

“Stop it! Let's go eat, I'm hungry. Seohyun-ah, today's your turn to prepare breakfast, right? Gaja..." Taeyeon stood up and pulled Seohyun hand.

"Onnie, joesonghaeyo..." she told me because I could not lean on her shoulder again. I nodded my head and smiled at her. Our magnae was very kind and very polite...

"Aw eat! I really love to eat !!!!!!" Sooyoung immediately jumping up and down like little children who were given candy and followed Taeyeon and Seohyun to the kitchen.

Sunny and Hyoyeon had followed their leader and magnae to the kitchen.

Now only left me and Yuri in the living room. Yuri does not seem too interested in the word "breakfast", so she continued to sit quietly on the carpet where she had been sitting and picked up newspapers and read them.

"Yuri-ya..." I called her.

"Hmmm?" she replied with her eyes still fixed on the paper in front of her.

"Yuri-ya..." I called her once again.

Finally, this time she raised her head and looked at me. "Mwo?"

"Come here..." I said, patting the sofa beside me.

Yuri got up and moved to my side, carrying her newspaper. I rested my head on her shoulder. Besides Seohyun, Yuri also never mind if I rest my head on her shoulder. Her shoulders were very comfortable...

"Where's Tiffany and Yoona?" I asked her.

"They went to the SM building to check their schedule..." she said simply.

“Oh…” I started to close my eyes again.

But then I remembered that Yuri said there are things they want to tell me. "Yuri-ya... I think you said that is something you guys want to tell me? What's up?"

"Ah that problem..." Yuri immediately folded her newspaper.

"Do you know, Donghae oppa got an offer from We Got Married next season?"

"Oh, I don't know..." I said uninterested.

"You're not surprised?" Yuri asked again.

“No. I don’t really care…”

"You... don't jealous?" Yuri asked cautiously.

"Why should I be jealous? I'm not his girlfriend..." I replied casually.

"Not jealous? Aren't you still like him?" 

 "Yah! I don't like him anymore. Oh, do you still think that I still like him after all this time?” I immediately opened my eyes and straightened my body.

"Isn’t it like that?" Hyoyeon and Sunny was already standing behind us.

"Anio! How many hundred times I have to tell you that I don’t like him anymore?!!!" I said annoyed as I walked into my room.

"Sica..." Hyoyeon called me. But I ignored her. When I would close my door, I accidentally pushed too hard so it sounds like I’m slamming the door.

Huh!!!!!!!!!!!

I threw myself on my bed. That horrible incident was repeated in my mind. Oh, I guess it's not an incident, but it is a terrible several days. Of course I am referring to a scandal that involved me and Donghae Oppa.

It was really chaotic. In a heartbeat there are already hundreds of people who become my antifans just because things that I never do. Almost all of negative comments on the articles about the “scandal” was directed at me. Of course it is very frustrating to be hated by hundreds or even thousands of people.

What's worse is the eighth of my friends also think I still like him even though they knew the person in the photo is not me nor Donghae Oppa. At that time we were very close. I do love him at that moment, but we're just friends. After the photo scandal is sticking out, I was really scared. I keep trying to eliminate that feeling. Now I finally succeeded. I've not had any more feelings towards him. Many times I say it to my friends. But it’s hard to convince them. They thought I continued to hold my feelings towards Donghae Oppa until this moment. So I just let them think that way. No matter they believe me or don’t because I don't care about it.

Lying in bed like this makes me sleepy. Eventually my eyes getting heavier and I finally fell asleep.