Young Volcanoes (Him Chan)

B.A.P ONE SHOTS

It was another lonely Friday night with no one next to me. Friends. Who needs you when they are cuddling up lovingly with their other half. Yeah, I’m feeling oh so forever alone now. I should be having the night of my teenage life! Not sitting at this god damn café sipping tea feeling more depressive than ever. It is a Friday night for God’s sake! Teenager like me should be going out partying or something. But no, everyone is ditching me for their boyfriends. Haix……….

 

There’s technically nothing much to do other than spending my night in this café. Hey, at least the place is cool and decent. The food is great too. I don’t think I can ask for me to be honest. Should have brought that story book that I’ve wanting to finish for ages because this place is awesome for reading.  Looking around this place, I saw everyone has somewhat a company to get them through this peaceful night except me. Haix! Why am I the only one alone here!

 

So I spend my time checking through my phone for call or message to take me out of this situation I’m in while I’m waiting for my dinner to arrive. All I saw was that pretty wallpaper I had. No call or messages for me that night. “Excuse me, is this seat taken?” I turn around to see this stunning gentleman looking straight at me. He looks like a decent guy at first. So I reply, no. To be completely honest, I don’t know what to say to this stranger. “Ah! Thanks!” and there go landing his on the chair next to mine.

 

“Thanks for the sits. I thought I wouldn’t be able to enjoy my dinner at this lovely place. It’s so pack!”

“I see. You visit this café frequently?”

“Not really. Only on Friday night cause I would love to give myself a good meal after a week long of work”

“Oh! The food here is great?”

“Well, it’s decent I would say. Not the best, but definitely better then what I usually have. Bye the way, what is your name? It’s kind of weird to be talking to you and not know your name.”

“I’m Choi Ha Young. You can call me Ha Young. You are?”

“Wow. That’s a nice name you have there. I’m Kim Him Chan. You can call me Him Chan.”

“Ah. I see. Mr. Him Chan than .”

 

That is our brief conversation before we ended up in silence again. I enjoyed my dinner and he enjoy his without much interruption or conversation from both of us. I realize that this gentleman is quite a good looking young man. I’m not sure if it’s the eyes or that porcelain skin, but something about him radiates. It’s like he’s this beautiful elf standing under the moonlight. I felt my cheeks burning up when I look at him. He’s definitely a beautiful man. Ahh….. Wouldn’t it be wonderful to be able to spend this doomed Friday with someone like him? He probably have plans for tonight while I’m going back to rot at home.

 

I was about to leave my seat when I felt someone holding my wrist. I turn around to see the culprit behind this and I was surprise to find that decent gentleman behind it.

 “Why are you holding my wrist? Can you please let it go?”

“Well, I don’t want you to leave me this fast.”

“Leave you this fast? What are you talking about?”

“Well, you are a very pretty lady and I cannot deny that. You look like you’re going to spend your precious Friday night all alone in your apartment so I thought that maybe you would like to spend it with me.”

“What? Are you like stalking me or something????? You’re crazy. Let me go!”

“Hey doll, you don’t need to make a scene here ok? Just sit down, relax and listen to what I have to say ok? Then you can choose to stay or leave. I swear I won’t stop you.”

“Fine, you better make it quick.”

“Well, It’s not like you got anything to do after this right? Well, I saw you sitting alone in this café and you seem to be quite lonely and bored. Lucky for you, so am I. So I thought why don’t I try to strike up a conversation with you and who know, probably we would have a hell of a Friday night. It’s not like we have anything to do after this meal. I know I wouldn’t be able to enjoy this Friday night by myself all alone. What do you say? Are you willing to give us a chance to enjoy this Friday night? I swear I won’t take advantage of you.”

 

I would be lying if I say I’m not tempted to say yes. I mean come one! He’s a handsome guy and it’s so rare for me to have such a hotty asking me out. It’s true that there’s nothing for me to do other than going back to my lonely apartment after this meal. So I choose to take this chance even though I know it’s not the right thing to do. All I wanted was just to have fun for this Friday night.

 

So we drove all over town in his fancy little car passing by all kind of building. For once, I saw the city that I’m living it in this true glory. The beautifully lit skyscraper against the black sky making it look like it’s some Christmas tree. It was truly beautiful. It’s as if I’ve gone to another world. It was definitely one of the best things I had done for ages. So, we somehow ended up deciding to get totally wasted near the beach. I don’t know why we choose the beach because the park is definitely a better option, but whatever. We just want to have the time of our life!

 

So we stopped by a nearby grocery store and stock up on a few beverage and snack for our trip to the beach. Like the gentleman he is, he pays for everything and he even carry everything. Such a sweet charmer he is.  And so we continue our journey to the beach.

 

As predicted, there was no one on the beach this late at night. It looks kind of haunted but it’s awfully peaceful too. I guess I must be so high that I couldn’t think straight. We unload all our beverage and snack off the car to our little beach party. We both took off our shoes cause it’s way more fun walking in the sand barefoot anyway.

 

We sat there next to each other sipping beer while looking that sky above us. The sound of the crashing wave, the soft sand, the bright stars, I never knew the beach would be this beautiful at night. It’s very different from the beach I see in the afternoon crowded by people. Right now, you can truly enjoy the beautiful that nature has to offer at it’s finest.

 

“Don’t you think it’s beautiful?” he said while loosening his tie. All I could do is just stares at him. That move he made was so y.  “Yeah it is. It’s very different from what I’m used to, but it’s still awesome” I reply while taking a sip of my beer. “You know what? I hadn’t had this much fun seen ages ago. So thank you for allowing me to enjoy myself like this” he said while looking at the distant. “Well, thank you for stopping me. Because if you didn’t, I wouldn’t be able to enjoy all of this tonight” “Haha. Well thank you!”

 

We continue to sit in silence admiring all that nature has to offer. We didn’t said much, just sitting there hearing the sound of the crashing wave while sipping our cold beer. “You know what? I feel like we’re the lions who are free from the Coliseum. Tonight, the foxes hunt the hounds. We’re wild like young volcanoes.”. I look at him in disbelief for the things he just said. “Haha. Do you even know what you’re talking about? Omg, you don’t make any sense now! I never thought you could be this drunk!”. I laughed cause he look so cute drunk.  “I’m not drunk. Those are my thoughts and feelings. I feel free, happy and brave. It’s like I’m on the top of the world and no one can stop me.” I still couldn’t truly understand what he’s trying to say, but I felt the same way too.  “Oh Lord. You’re really drunk. Give me that beer! No more beer for you mister!”. I took his beer away from him cause I don’t want him to get overly drunk. I turn to my left to put his bottle of beer away so that he couldn’t reach it. I turn back and all I saw was his face inches away from me. “What are you trying to do now?” “Didn’t I tell you that you’re a very beautiful lady? “Well, yes. You told me that when we’re in the café…” “Did I tell you that I could teach you how to make boys next door out of s?” “What? You’re so drunk that you’re not making” and there he kissed me. Without warning, under the cover of darkness only illuminated by the star shining high above, he kissed me. We parted after our seconds of reunion. “Sorry, I didn’t meant too”. I kissed him back. “What?” “Well, can you see that I kind of like that kiss you gave me?” “Yeah. I should have been able to read that when you’re kissing me back right?” “Yeah. You’re kind of slow on the hints. It’s ok. I will forgive you cause you have an awesome pair of lips and that you’re drunk” “That’s very nice of you. So I will make it up with another kiss then?” “I won’t be complaining if that’s what you plan to do.”