Twin And Super Junior

We Got Married 2

Sora and Leeteuk’s schedule very tight, they didn’t have a time for shooting WGM. Finally they decided for take a shoot when they worked. In WGM Leeteuk had visited Sora, and now Sora visit Leeteuk when Super Junior have a show in Music Core. With her stylist help, Sora brought Myungsoo and Gyuri to Super Junior room in backstage.

 "KNOCK.. KNOCK.."

"come in.." Sora heard Heechul voice from inside.

Slowly Sora twist the door knob while carry Gyuri. “Hi all,” Sora greet shyly.

“why you here?” Heechul asked rudely made sora pout.

“I want to meet Leeteuk oppa, where is he?” Sora asked when she didn’t Leeteuk anywhere.

“He went to bathroom with Shindoong,” Sungmin answered.

“Don’t stood in front the door, come in here,” Yesung said when sora stood awkwardly.

Heechul widened his eyes when Sora’s stylist went in with Myungsoo and put him near Heechul.

"Waa waa," Myungsoo scream and lift his hand.

“Do you want me carry you,” Heechul asked and point to himself and made Myungsoo laughed.

“Shirreo!” and make Myungsoo cried.

"Oppa, why you’re so mean?” Sora said while give Gyuri to Kangin who stood beside her, and take Myungsoo who’s crying but he didn’t stop cry.

"Hyung, carry him please, just once,” said Kangin and he saw Gyuri smile when touch his face

"Okay.” Heechul take Myungsoo from Sora make Myungsoo stop his crying. Myungsoo hug Heechul tight like he didn’t wanna let Heechul go.

“Sora, you came,” Leeteuk said when he just arrived. He saw Myungsoo in Heechul’s hand and hold on Kyuhyun’s finger, while Gyuri play with Kangin, Yesung, and Sungmin. Shindong who came with Leeteuk follow the others play with Gyuri.

“Do we disturb you?” Sora asked to Leeteuk who sat beside her.

“Of course not, our performance is over, we just wait perform with all artists.” Leeteuk answered smiling.

“Myungsoo-ah appo,” Heechul shouted when Myungsoo hit his face with his small hand. Instead helping him, Super Junior member laughed at him. Myungsoo cried again when Heechul leave him on Sofa.

“If you behave, i will carry you again.” Heechul threaten but Myungsoo still crying.

“Okay, okay.” Finally Heechul carry myungsoo again make others laugh again.

“Everybody, come on. It’s time to show,” Super Junior manager said after came into the room.

“Yaaayy,” Heechul shout loudly. Myungsoo cried again when Heechul want put him again.

“Hyung, can we bring the twin to stage?” Kangin asked to his manager.

“Hmm, i will ask to staff, you guys to stage first,” Manager answered who immediately come out. Sora and super junior come out too and go to stage.

"Oppa, let me bring the twin. I don’t want to disturb you,” Sora said.

“It’s okay Sora-shi, they permit us and WGM crew ask permission too,” manager answered after he came to Super Junior.

“Wait here,” Leeteuk said before he went to stage together with the other members.

Sora smile when Myungsoo and Gyuri surrounded by idols who perform on stage.

******

“It seems you’re more happy now,” Heechul said to Leeteuk who watched Sora who played with the twin and the other members. Now they are in Super Junior dorm after perform in MBC and shoot for WGM finish.

“Of course, but i’m still envy to you,” Leeteuk answered make Heechul chuckle.

“I just can show our closeness in WGM, and you .......”

“Don’t open up this matter again, you must be grateful what is yours now.”

“If i together with Sora without WGM crew, everybody will .......”

“Leeteuk oppa, Heechul oppa, what’s you want to eat? I will cook for you,” Sora asked from kitchen.

“Anything you make,” they said in unison.

Although Sora is far from him, but she can the sadness. The sadness which she feel now. Unfortunately they can’t do anything, they can just wait. Sora sure happiness for them will come, they just need patience to get it.

 

*******

Note: If you find any mistake, please tell me..