Chapter 5

Jealousy

EUNYOUNG POV

'I just want to know why Hakyeon Oppa is acting weird... Or maybe I'm just overthinking it' 

I became deep in thought as I walked through the front door of my school. The usual noise of students walking past or slamming their locker doors filled my ears as I walked to my locker. 

"Good morning!" I turned around to see Hakyeon

"Morning" I smiled brightly as I turned back to my locker and placed my textbooks in.

"Did you have breakfast?" He asked out of consideration 

"No" I groaned "I was in a hurry walking to school" 

Hakyeon looked at me sympathetically and grinned as he took a brown paper bag from his backpack "here. I stopped by the shops on the way here. Save some bread for Hongbin though... He told me he didn't have breakfast either" 

"waaaah ~ thanks Oppa!" I hugged him crushing the brown paper bag he held out 

"uh... No worries" Hakyeon said as he stumbled from the impact of my hug "uhm.. I have to go. Give some of those to Hongbin" 

He hurriedly ran in the other direction. I blew some hair from my face as I saw his figure disappear in the school crowds 

'I can barely have a good conversation with him anymore' 

Just as I turned back to my locker Hongbin appeared at my side. "Is that from Hakyeon Hyung?" He pointed at the brown paper bag in my hand 

I mumbled a yes and handed it to him

"thanks. So not a good morning I suppose?" he questioned as I locked my locker and started walking down the hallway

"it's just that Hakyeon Oppa always seems to have something else on his mind" I looked over to Hongbin who was stuffing his mouth with the bread and nodded in agreement "hey stop eating so much. That's for me too!" 

Hongbin stuck his tongue out playfully as he ran down the hallway and into his first class. 

I stopped at the door as the teacher looked in my direction and glared "go to class eunyoung" 

"Sorry..." I mumbled to the teacher and looked over at Hongbin just as I was leaving. He sat in the corner chuckling in amusement. 

•••

I walked into my first class and sat next to Hakyeon.

I laid my head against the table waiting for the teacher to arrive. Hakyeon's voice filled my ears "what happened to you? Why do you look so tired" 

I moved my head in his direction "I ran after Hongbin- Oppa" 

"he took the bread didn't he?" 

I nod in response. "Hey, where did you go this morning anyway?" 

"I-uh needed to print some of my homework out" he answered

My head shot up from the table "homework? What class is this for? You're practically in all my classes.. What homework?!" 

"Calm down it was for science" 

"Science? I thought you said you didn't do any work in that class?" I looked at him confused 

"uh.. Well the teacher gave us homework for once" 

"ah okay..." I answered him, to tired to question him more

'Another weird moment' 

The class carried on with the teacher droning on about useless information. Soon it was the end of class and time for lunch. Hakyeon stood up quickly and hurriedly said "Eunyoung-ah I have to go. See you later" 

"Oppa where are you going? Aren't you going to have lunch with me?" 

"Uh... I have to go." 

I quickly grabbed hold of his arm before he could leave the room "can't you just tell me straight where you are going?" I was becoming very frustrated now.

'Didnt he know that I felt lonely without him now that Hongbin has a girlfriend?' 

"Can you just let go. I need to go" He wrenched his arm from my grasp 

"YAH! CHA HAKYEON! All I'm asking from you is to tell me where you are going" I choked on my words as tears began to form 

"why are you so clingy? I just need to go. Do you have to know my whereabouts all the time?" He shouted back, his words full of disgust 

'Clingy?' I thought to myself. 'I can't believe he thought of me as clingy. 

As much as I was angry at him his words stung my heart. Tears fell from my eyes as I stood in the empty classroom. 

•••

I sat back down in my seat of the classroom. I didn't know what to do now... My head fell onto the table as my body became weak from crying. I was usually strong willed, fun loving, confident Eunyoung but now... 

"Hey were you really that sad because I took your bread and got you in trouble?" I was greeted by a familiar smile 

"Hongbin-Oppa... Am I clingy?" 

"What do you mean? Where has this all come from?" 

"Hakyeon- Oppa... Told me I was being clingy for asking him where he was going" I sobbed "oh I'm just being pathetic. Don't worry about me" 

"Eunyoung- ah I didn't want this to come from me but obviously he hasn't gained enough courage to say it himself. He likes you Eunyoung-ah" 

"what..?" 

----------------------

okay yes I know bad chapter but I just wanted to update because I feel really bad for leaving this for too long... Uhm I'm actually in exam and assignment week too so I just wanted to quickly update for you all. 

So yeah Eunyoung finally found out... The chapter wasn't edited very well so please forgive me but I will try my best later to edit this later and reupdate.. 

Thank you for all the comments. If I don't answer don't think I don't read your comments because I read all of your comments and appreciate them a lot so thanks ~ 😘