Chapter 4

Jealousy

EUNYOUNG POV

*After School*

'Hmmmm... Hakyeon Oppa didn't come to school today. I wonder what's happening?...He could be sick.. But he would've called or texted me if he was'

"Ah today had been so lonely. Hongbin was glued to his phone today and Hakyeon wasn't as school" I sighed

Just then the boy on my mind appeared around the corner as I was walking home. 

"HAKYEON OPPA!!" I waved my hands frantically

The boy looked up and a smile appeared on his face. "Eunyoung- ah" 

"Oppa. Where were you today?" 

"Ah... I was just... Uhm... Sick" 

'He doesn't seem sick...'

"But you usually call me when you're sick and you don't seem sick at the moment.. Is something wrong? You haven't been yourself since yesterday" I demanded an answer

"I..uhm. I didn't want to bother you. It was only a slight headache anyway" Hakyeon answered 

"okay..." 

HAKYEON POV

"Okay..." Eunyoung answered.

'She didn't seem convinced by my answer but I couldn't tell her the truth. I decided to change the subject to make her feel comfortable' 

"Where's Hongbin? Didn't he walk you home?" 

"No... He's been glued to his phone all day. Oppa, do you think Hongbin seems different?"

"No. I didn't see him all day so I didn't see any change. Why?" I looked at her confused

"He seems happier. I'm not saying that's a bad thing just different. He's also glued to his phone all the time... His mind seems occupied"

'haha. It seems like he has a secret girlfriend or something...'

I laughed to myself not realising the confused look Eunyoung gave me as I was wrapped up in my thoughts.

"Why are you laughing?" She disrupted my thoughts

"oh. I was just thinking... Maybe Hongbin has a secret girlfriend... It's a possibility" 

"You're right! It seems like that! Let's go to his house and interrogate him" she laughed and smiled brightly 

*At Hongbin's House

"Hongbin! Open the door" I shouted as Eunyoung knocked on the door

The door opened revealing Hongbin in a suit. 

"Oh hey you two! Didn't expect you to come over. Did I forget some plans we made?" He let us into the house

Eunyoung and I both shook our heads slowly as we looked Hongbin from top to bottom.

'A suit... Where was he off to?' 

"S-so why are you here anyway?" Stuttered Hongbin

I think Eunyoung and I were still confused and curious as none of us were able to speak and answer Hongbin's question.

It was a couple of seconds of silence that felt like minutes until Eunyoung spoke up.

"Oppa...are you going somewhere?" 

Hongbin looked at the ground not wanting to answer "uh..yes" 

"In a suit?... You have a girlfriend don't you?" I said wiggling my eyebrows

Hongbin slowly laughed

"YAH! Tell us the truth already!" Eunyoung demanded 

'I don't understand why Hongbin wouldn't tell us.. He can't be embarrassed right?'

Minutes passed as we all stole glances at each other as we waited for Hongbin to answer.

"Hongbin. We've been good friends for awhile we know when something is up" 

Hongbin sighed "yes... I have a girlfriend." 

Eunyoung gasped and smiled "I KNEW IT! Well Hakyeon Oppa thought of it first.. But why were you so reluctant to tell us?" 

"It was arranged by our parents... I was embarrassed because it's always been the three of us and now it might be four" 

"oh come on really? It doesn't matter. I'm sure Eunyo-" my sentence was cut short as the doorbell rang 

"That's my queue to leave" Hongbin smiled as he jumped from his chair 

"Have fun. We'll meet her later right" Eunyoung mouthed

EUNYOUNG POV

Well now that I've found out about what Hongbin was hiding I can't help but be curious of Hakyeon's odd personality these days. I mean after we figured out Hongbin had a girlfriend Hakyeon went straight home..usually we would do something else. Something has definitely changed him. It will be for me to find out now that Hongbin is busy with his new arranged girlfriend that he is MADLY in love with. 

---------------------------------------------------

hello readers. I updated! YAY Hongbin has a girlfriend... Soon to be revealed. 

So I know this chapter may be a little boring but please bear with me as the drama is building up. Hakyeon still has his strange behaviour going on...have any clues on what's up with him? 

Sorry if there is any mistakes in this chapter. It was not edited as I don't have time at the moment. 

xx enchanted tabby