Chapter 1

Jealousy

EUNYOUNG POV

He came up to me with sad eyes. I immediately sat up from the park bench worried....concerned....my boyfriend isn't usually like this. 

"What's wrong Seyong?... Was it your parents?" I questioned

He looked up from the ground and spoke slowly "We need to break up." 

My heart dropped and I lost feeling in my legs. I sat back down  on the park bench as tears filled my eyes... "Why?" I murmured 

Seyong sighed and sat next to me. I looked at his eyes... What hurt me the most was that his eyes were full of truth. 

He took a deep breath and began to speak "we need to break up because I can't handle you being with Hakyeon and Hongbin. Yes, you guys are close friends but I want to be the only man to make you smile so brightly... The only man in your life apart from your father to make you feel so special... But I can't do that with them being with you all the time... I'm sorry" 

As he finished I gave him a small smile hiding all my emotions in. Before I could say anything Seyong left without another word. 

I wanted to shout that I'll never have feelings for them, they were just friends but I couldn't because he left without another word. I lost my boyfriend... The one who I thought understood me... I guess not. 

I walked towards my house slowly... My mood was so different to the mood I was in, in the morning before he came. I opened the front door to my house and sat on the couch. I had been holding in all my emotions until now. Tears immediately fell from my eyes as I curled up onto my couch. 

Did I not show how much I truly loved him? I thought he knew Hakyeon and Hongbin were just my friends...that I never thought of cheating on him. I sighed "having boys as friends is so ing hard. This has happened twice now" 

Speaking of my two closest friends whom had the keys to my house, they suddenly burst into my house ready for a movie night. They laughed and clapped their hands casually holding our favourite foods until they entered the room to see me in a pitiful position crying my eyes out. 

They both stopped as they entered the room bewildered to see the usually bright girl who is now  in so much pain. Silence filled the room until my sobs came out forming a lump in my throat.

"Eunyoung -ah...." Hakyeon began "We don't know what's wrong but  just know that we will be here for you"  he said sitting on the edge of the couch

More tears flooded my eyes and fell to the couch' surface "That's the problem! You're always here for me and I love you for that but it's getting too out of hand... I need my space." I said gesturing to the both of them.

The boys glanced at each other with confused faces. Hongbin came near Hakyeon and whispered "what do we do now hyung?" 

Hakyeon just shrugged and continued to pat Eunyoung's back. 

"It's Seyong." Hongbin said braking the silence

more tears formed in my eyes as Hongbin brought him up. I slightly laughed as I spoke and lifted my head "you know me too well" 

The three of us sat on he couch together in silence until Hakyeon sighed "do you want to tell us or do you really want us to give you space?" 

"I just... He said...." I began speaking but my mouth was choked up and tears began to fall again. Hongbin passed me a tissue and I mumbled a small thanks. 

"He said I spend too much time with you guys..." I said quietly 

"Does he think you'll grow feelings for us?" Questioned Homgbin

I nodded not knowing what to say.

We all sighed and say in silence. " Look for now forget about him . Let's have a fun night and then tomorrow you can decide if you really want to throw us away" Hakyeon laughed 

A smile formed on my face. These boys knew me too well - I thought to myself.