Chapter 2

Jealousy

EUNYOUNG POV

I sat on a stool in the kitchen, swirling my cereal with my spoon. I had been in despair all morning when I realised none of my problems had gone away.. even though spending the night with my two best friends was great...but then they were the ones causing the problem. 

I sighed as I heard the front door open and familiar voices filled the room. Hongbin and Hakyeon's head twisted around the corner, their faces with bright smiles. 

"Good morning" they both chorused as they sat on the stools on both sides of me.

"Morning" I mumbled

the boys glanced at each other not knowing what to do 

"made your decision?" Hakyeon asked hopefully

"yes..." 

HONGBIN POV

"yes..." Eunyoung's words came slowly from .

My head drooped at her answer. By the tone in her voice I'm guessing she needed her space...I didn't want her to feel bad about her decision but us three were the closest best friends and I don't want us to 'get some space'

Eunyoung glanced over to me "... She noticed my sad face" I thought to myself whilst giving her a fake reassuring smile as Hakyeon did the same. The thing that surprised me was that Eunyoung was laughing. 

I shot a confused look towards hakyeon and he returned the dazed look. 

'She must be really happy she doesn't want to be friends with us anymore...' I thought to myself. 

"Wha...what's... So funny" Hakyeon spoke up "You must really want that space of yours..." 

I stayed silent whilst Hakyeon was still confused and Eunyoung was laughing so hard tears came out of her eyes.

She got up from her laughing position on the floor and panted as she began to talk turning in both mine and Hakyeon's direction

"Oppa did you really think my decision was for you both to leave me alone?" She questioned smiling brightly

"wait... You don't want us to give you space?" I spoke up after awhile

"of course not! PABO! If the man who loves me can't tolerate the both of you then they're not the man I can love!" 

"That's a relief" I said softly as the corners of my lips began to rise in a smile

We all began to laugh lightly as the confused looks left our faces

"what do you both want to do today?" Hakyeon pressed as we ended our laughs and I fell into my thoughts

'I liked how we could tease each other and still be there for each other in serious moments. That's just how we are as friends' 

My thoughts were interrupted as Eunyoung's hand was waved in front of my face

"Oppa. Let's go..we're going to the bubble tea store. Hakyeon Oppa is buying for us!" 

'Hakyeon Hyung buying us bubble tea? Really? Haha this must be a joke. He always tells us to buy our own.' I thought to myself 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello readers. I'm sorry I left on a hiatus. Here is a short update to hopefully keep you satisfied for now. I wanted to end it sweetly. It may have been a boring chapter but I promise you there is more drama to come... Just you wait! 

Thank you for everything xx