Friendly Kiss

Before I Leave

 

Chapter 6


Friendly kiss


It was a lazy afternoon and baekhyun is at his house, having a staring with his room's ceiling. He doesn't have school today and chanyeol was finally sent home after his upset stomach finally calmed down, yes, he ate an expired cheese when baekhyun and him watched the sunset.

The weather outside is gloomy, which sent shivers down baekhyun's fine. His staring contest enede when kyungsoo peeked his head inside baekhyun's room.

"baek, your uncle is going out for awhile, he's asking if you want something?".

"I'm good kyung."

The older smiled and kyungsoo just nodded before closing the door. Feeling bored, baekhyun got up from his bed and went downstairs. Kyungsoo was watching, so he settled right next to him.

"kyung" baekhyun said,trying to get the doe eyed boy's attention.

"shh baek! , I'm watching". the boy said, shuttimg baekhyun up.

Baekhyun stood up and decided to just go in their backyard and seat on his old slide and swing set.
His dad bought it for him for his 9th birthday, and when he moved in with his uncle,he brought it with him, saying that it has sentimental value.

He touched the wooden seat of the swing and memories rushed through his mind, both good and bad. Baekhyun is now crying silently, and he decided that he should call chanyeol.
The giant picked up after two rings.

"Byun baekhyun, are you r—".

chanyeol's sentence were cut short when he heard sobbing on the other end.

"baekhyun, are you crying?".

Baekhyun sniffled.

"yes, I'm sorry, I have no one to call".

"It's okay, mind telling me what's wrong?".

There was a long pause on the other end.

"could you...ummm just visit me? my uncle's not here so, it's fine".

Baekhyun said, shyly ,as he finally calmed down from his crying state.

"yeah, sure, be there in ten minutes".

and chanyeol hung up. Baekhyun sat there, looking at the grey sky,


—--------------------------------—--------—----------------------------------

Baekhyun woke up when someone nudged his shoulder. He looked up and saw chanyeol smiling at him. Baekhyun didn't even realize that he fell asleep because f crying.

"you really look beautiful when you sleep". Chanyeol said with his signature derpy smile which made baekhyun's heart flutter.

"stop saying stuff chanyeol"

"I am not saying stuff byun baekhyun, you really are beautiful".

Chanyeol sat in front of baekhyun, and stared at the older and brought his hands to rest on baekhyun's lap. The action made the older male blush, so he turned his head.

"now, wanna tell me why you were crying?".

bakhyun looked down at chanyeol, the taller male's face is serious, which means, he really wants to know.

"this swing and slide set, it's my dad's gift—". baekhyun started, trying to jold back his tears.
"he bought it for me on my 9th birthday. When they died, It brings me good memories, but now, they're turnimg into bad ones".

baekhyun finally let his emotions take him and he cried. Chanyeol kneeled in front of him and took the crying boy in his arms.

"It's okay, memories will always haunt us, but we can fight it by creating new ones, happy ones."

chanyeol said, as he tried to calm the crying boy. Baekhyun pulled away and looked at chanyeol's eyes.

"why do you like me yeol? I might die because my cancer might come back, I'm depressing, I'—".

chanyeol cut baekhyun off by placing his finger on baekhyun's lips and shrugged.


"let's just sell this?". chanyeol asked, gesturing to the swing.

baekhyun looked at the taller hesitantly. and the taller panicked.

"only if you want to baek, I-I'm not you know".

baekhyun smiled at the flusttered boy and laughed heartily.

"it's okay, I thought about that before, and I guess I really should sell it".
Chanyeol smiled befpre standing up and offering baekhyun a hand.

the two went inside and saw kyungsoo cooking something in the kitchen, so the two settled on the couch in the living room.
Baekhyun brought out his laptop and began typing.

"so, what should we say in our post?".

baekhyun asked the guy beside him.

"I don't know, "swing set for sale?""

"too common, oh! I know!".

"make good new memories with your kids , slide and swing set, up for sale".

baekhyun typed and closed his laptop. Chanyeol stood up and 'ACCIDENTALY' fell back down and 'ACCIDENTALY' kissed baekhyun below his bottom lip.

"Chanyeol!".

baekhyun exclaimed and the taller just looked at him innocently.

"what? it's a friendly kiss'

chanyeol stood up and went to kyungsoo, who's now tidying up the shoe rack. Chanyeol walked up to him and kissed him on the cheeks.

"see?" chanyeol grinned nd kyungsoo just stood there.

"I have to go now, kris' looking for me". with that, chanyeol bid the two males goodbye.

"baek! he kissed me! I didn't ...... you know!"

"yeah yeah kyung, it's ok.".



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There's only a few fays left before their vacation, and bawkhyun is excited about it. He haven't received any calls from chanyeol ince the last time the boy visited him. It made bawkhyun a bit sad, but he just let it slide. Baekhyun is in front of his closet, deciding what to wear on their vacation when his phone rang, he silently wished that it was chanyeol, but of course, it wasn't.

"hey jongin, sup?"
"so you like calling me with my real name huh?"
"just state your business"
"jeez, anyways, I'm sorry, but the principal told me that he can't give you a vacation, told me that you have to participate in some school stuff"

When jongin said that, baekhyun almost dropped the phone.

"but, but. chanyeol! vacation!".
"I guess you should tell him baek, I have to go, bye"

with that, they hungup and baekhyun felt like crying. He dialed chanyeol's number that night and luckily, the boy picked up.

"byun ba—"
"I can't come with you on the vacation".

there was a long pause before chanyeol spoke again.

"dang it, my chance of getting laid died"
"are you seriously planning that?."

baekhyun laughed and channyeol did too.

"but you were thinking about it to right?"
baekhyun jist continued to laugh.
"yah! byun baekhyun! you were, right?"
baekhyun laughed before he spoke again.

"maybe".
"yes!"

"you're a chanyeol?".
"uhh, yeah, why?"
"but you're hot, every girl likes you, in parties, they hit on you. "
"they do, but I don't like them, I like you"

baekhyun blushed when the giant said those words, and he as thankful that tjey were on the phone.

"are you a byun baekhyun?"
"of course".
"good, so about the vacation, the tickets are already booked"
"don't cancel, just go without me"
"but—"
"no buts chanyeol, i'll see you after, okay?".
"okay, so, goodnight then".
"right"
"right".

they hung up and baekhyun felt sleep taking over him.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The vacation is tomorrow, and baekhyun can't help but feel sad when he woke up. He stretched his limbs before going to the bathroom.

When he got out, he heard his door being pounded.He quickly opened it and saw a smiling kyungsoo.

"what is it kyung?".

baekhyun said lazily

"OH! I have a surprise! you won't believe it".

"what is it?". baekhyun asked.

kyungsoo grinned.

-------———-——————————————-—-------——------/


a/n: short chap. enjoy? ^^ subscribe vote and comment lovelies :)

ohhh and thanks to cray-sis graphics for thw poster (http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/273753/cray-sis-graphics-open-for-rqsts-merry-christmas-graphic-graphics-poster-shop-requestshop-graphicshop) sorry I can't hyperlink :(( idk how cause i am in mobile :((