Wishes

Before I Leave

 

Chapter 3

Wishes

When chanyeol went home from baekhyun 's house, he felt so happy, he couldn't explain it , it's like when he sees baekhyun, the wolrd becomes so colorful. He texted baekhyun that night, told him that he should call before sleeping. Several minutes later, chanyeol's phone began ringing.

"byun baekhyun".

"hey,so, how are you? got home safely? ".
"yeah,not sleepy yet?"
"nah,I don't.sleep.early"
"do.you have a wish byun baekhyun?"

baekhyun was caught offguard. he didn't know what to say.

"unm of course"
"and that wish is?"
"umm to....have a pet monkey?"
"WHAT?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?"
"why?! what's wrong with it?"
"byun baekhyun, I can't belive I fell for someone who likes monkeys as a wish"
"for me wishes are like promises, anything you ask is going to be forgotten anyways."

then there's a silence.

"When can I see you?". chanyeol asked.

"you can see me tonigjht. in your dreams". baekhyun laughed.

"maybe I will, byun baekhyun, maybe I will".

"so, see you when I see you?"

"yeah, you need another lesson byun baekhyun"

"yes park chanyeol sir."

they laughed and chanyeol.spoke again.

"right"
"rigjht
"right.
"seriously, goodnight"
"right"
"right"
"let's make this our secret I love you"
"you're crazy park chanyeol. night"

and they both hungup. Chanyeol felt so happy that night. and so did baekhyun.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Baekhyun woke up with a smile on his face. He unlocked his phone but his inbox doesn't have new texts.

"BAEKHYUN! WAKE UP! YOU DON'T WANNA GET LATE!"

Baekhyun heard his uncle. He quickly showered and ran downstairs.

"morning baek". kyungsoo said while eating.

"what time are we suppose to be in school?".

"7:30 am".

"hurry up, we're going to be late". baekhyun said as he brushed his teeth.

"not gonna have breakfast?". his uncle asked.

"I'll eat at school uncle, oh and kyung!". baekhyun turned to kyungsoo. "do I need to bring lunch money? or did you cook?".

"of course I cooked! baek I always do".

the two laughed before saying goodbye to baekhyun's uncle and heading to school.

"we have 3 subjects together kyung. Music,biology and literature.".

"I don't get it. Why do we have lit.?".

Baekhyun shrugged and the two entered their classroom.

baekhyun Sat on his usual seat at the back.

The teacher finally arrived after being fashionably late.

"hi class! sorry I'm a little bit late, but I had to help your new classmate in the office. So without further a due I want you to meet your new classmate." .

A tall figure entered their room and made his way in front. Baekhyun's breath hitched when the guy spoke.

"goodmorning, my name is park chanyeol, nice to meet you.".

'I'm going.nuts!'.

baekhyun thought as chanyeol smiled and waved at the other students.

"do you have a girlfriend?".

One girl asked, obviously flirting. Baekhyun scoffed but no one paid him any attention.

"No I don't have a girlfriend.....". chanyeol smirked and looked at baekhyun, who raised an eyebrow; silently asking, 'what?'

"....yet".

the girls giggled and the teacher cleared and chanyeol turned to him.

"you can seat beside baekhyun". she smiled and pointed at the empty seat beside baekhyun and chanyeol started walking.

"so, It's nice to see you here". chanyeol said as he took his seat.

"you are such a stalker parj chanyeol".

"what? my aunt decided to transfer me here, is that a crime , byun baekhyun?".

chanyeol gave his derpy smile and baekhyun shook his head.

"whatever park chanyeol". baekhyun can't help but smile as the class went on.

Lunch came and baekhyun stood up fron his seat .

"aren't you going to give me a tour?". chanyeol said, also standing up from his seat.

"of course I will, but you have to meet someone first".

baekhyun pulled chanyeol and the gesture made chanyeol grin.

"this is kyungsoo, my dad's friend's son... did I make sense?".

"mmhm". "Hi there kyungsoo"

"ohh, hi there chanyeol? it's chanyeol right?". kyungsoo scratched his head and chanyeol just smiled.

"is it ok if I bring chanyeol. to lunch with us?".

baekhyun asked.

"sure, I have extra lunch here". kyungsoo pulled out a packed lunch and gave it to chanyeol.

"are you sure?. the giant asked.

"of course! any friend of baekhyun is a friend of mine too".

"let's have lunch on the rooftop, I like it there".

baekhyun said, and the trio went upstairs to the rooftop.


"so you two know each other since yesterday?. kyungsoo asked, eating a spoonful of rice.

"yes, we met at the group sharing thingy that my uncle wanted me to attend".

kyungsoo nodded and eyed. the two.

"are you two like a couple or something?.

baekhyun choked on his food and chanyeol patted his back whike laughing.

"sadly, we're not. But I have a crush on him though".

"chayeol quit saying stuff.".

baekhyun just finslly stopped sputtering food and blushed when he heard whay chanyeol said. Kyungsoo just grinned and eyed baekhyun.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When kyungsoo and baekhyun got home, chanyeol called baekhyun.

"byun baekhyun"
"yes chanyeol?"
"can you go to my place? now? and bring.kyungsoo with you"
"ok, see you in a while".

baekhyun and kyungsoo drove to chanyeol's apartment and knocked on.the taller's house.

"umm hi kris, chanyeol asked for me and.kyungsoo"

"ahh yes, he's in his.room with kai, who's depressed as ."

the two nodded and went to chanyeol's room only to see kai, playing GTA 4.

"what up chanyeol?".

baekhyun asked.

"I need a favor from kyungsoo".

chanyeol turned to kyungsoo and whispered sonething. after that, kyungsoo went to kai, and kai stopped playing, and started wailing.

"what happened?". baekhyun asked. "kai' girl broke up with him, kyungsoo looks like her, so why not try? It worked with me,byun baekhyun, you.remind me.of my ex". baekhyun"s face fell and chanyeol saw it.

"but you have somethings that I love too".

baekhyun blushed and turned to.chanyeol.

"so, have you read the book of "my sister's keeper?". chanyeol asked while fishing out his cigarette pack.

"not yet, but I will, that movie killed me".

"well, you should do it quickly". chanyeol smirked while playing with a cigarette stick.

It' been hours since baekhyun and kyungsoo arrived and they needed to get home.now.

"thanks kyungsoo, I didn't know what to do with him,sorry.".


"you are welcome, park chanyeol".

chanyeol turned to baekhyun before speaking.

"call me when you get home byun baekhyun".

and with that, the two went home.

When the two arrived, baekhyun quickly took a shower and changed into his sleeping clothes before texting chanyeol.

"chanyeol, I am home".
moments later, he received a reply.

"I believe I told you tok CALL me byun baekhyun , not TEXT me"

baekhyun laughed and dialed chanyeol's number. the giant.picked up after three rings.

"byun baekhyun"
"hi, soooo, what's up?".
"byun baekhyun, I like you alot, sorry about what I said earlier.".
"it's. ok chanyeol, really"
"well goodnight I guess?"
yeah,goodnight"
"right"
right"
"callnyou.tomorrow byun baekhyun"
the call ended.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Baekhyun is bored to death, he was in the grocery with his uncle. Luckily, his.phone began ringing and it was.chanyeol.

"byun baekhyun, you are not home am I right?".
"yes,wow, mind.reader much?".
"not really, I'm in font of.your house."
"Oh,ummm I'll be right there "

they hung up and baekhyun told his uncle thag he.needed to be home, good thing his uncle agreed.

baekhyun pulled over in front of their house and saw chanyeol sitting.on their.porch, wearing a black wife beater sbowing bis fairly muscular arms. he is also holding a bunch of flowers.

"byun baekhyun, these are for you".

hanyeol handed the flowers to baekhyun. "now let's go". chNyeol smiled and baekhyun just shook his head wbile chanyeok is pulling.him.

"where?".

"picnic" chanyeol grinned at baekhyun.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The view was amazing, it's almkst sunset and the sun was giving the sky different hues.of orange and yellow. chanyeol.and baekhyun sat under a. tree, eating happily.

"can I tell you something, byun baekhyun?".

chanyeol said, looking at the horizon.

"sure, go ahead". baekhyun said while eating his sandwich.

"It's about my ex, you two are are.like the same at some point, and maybe that us why I.fell for you the first.time I saw you."

chanyeol said, still looking at the sunset. baekhyun stared in awe at chanyeol's face, illuminated by the orange yellow hue.of the sky. It was an amazing sight.

'I'm falling more and more for you park chanyeol.'

baekhyun thought. and cintinued to listen.

"her name is dara, she died a year ago, car accident".

baekhyun felt sad for chanyeol.

"when was your first kiss? and who was it?",

chanyeol asked baekhyun so suddenly, baekhyun didn't know how to reply.

"I haven't had mg first kiss yet". baekhyun said and.dipped down his head.

"thag is good to hear."

baekhyun watched chanyeol's handsome face broke into a smile. then chanyeol pulled out a book and gave it to baekhyun.

"shakespear?".

"yeah,your dream is to be an author right.byun baekhyun?".

baekhyun nodded.

"your wish is so childlike, so not "you"." the taller smiled.

"use shakespear as an inspiration in searching for.your real wish." chanyeol.said.

"because me, I already have my wish." chanyeol smiled at baekhyun which made the.latter blush.

"and that is?".

baekhyun asked and was shocked when chanyeol touched his.face and said.

"my wish is to fulfill.your.wish."

baekhyun thought chanyeol is going to kiss him, but chanyeol didn't.

"call me when you find.your wish, eh?"

"but why shakespear chanyeol?".

chanyeol smiled.

"promises are different fron wishes." and then the taller stood up, offering.his hand to baekhyun, who is confused.

"It"s getting late, let's go".

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Baekhyun's heart is pounding on his chest because.of chanyeol's touch and words.


hello my.diary

chanyeol.wants me to realize my wish. i wonder if.i can do it??

FEELING FOR THE DAY: GRAND.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

an.

this chapter . the.original.one.got.deleted. so i forgot wjat to wwrite.. so short sorry..
:(((

vote,comment,subscribe